Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wdpvideo
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Rightsling.jpg
    Popbumpers.jpg
    Letsgetgoing.jpg
    4units.jpg
    3units.jpg
    image-448.jpg
    image-220.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.jpg
    4-197.jpg
    4.jpg
    5-445.jpg
    5.jpg
    stir pot.jpg
    first world problems.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 9 years ago

Mine showed up! Wait "I have four now". Oh you want them pimped out. I can handle that.
    Here we go! No theses are not all mine

3units.jpg3units.jpg
    4units.jpg4units.jpg
    Letsgetgoing.jpgLetsgetgoing.jpg
    Popbumpers.jpgPopbumpers.jpg
    Rightsling.jpgRightsling.jpg

#89 9 years ago
    Quoted from NathanP:

Are those purple 2 LEDs? What else are you doing to these machines wdp?

Yes, they are purple LED's.

*Rubber the machines
    *Ditch that so call vomit gold (I did not order based on color, other than to get them sooner).
    *Redo the coin doors
    *Something special for speaker covers (excited)
    *Pop bumpers
    *Red post covers. I do not like black. You might be able to see them in photo 2 the best
    *Decals (added) I do not want to see the ugly red squares and yellow plastic targets.
    *Add power for plug and play toys each one has
    *Change out the audio speakers

I'll add photo much later.

#91 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

Your best mod.
    What color are you going with?

Gold! We were looking at brass plating, but that gets costly quick. So I found a gold that is a two stage.
    It is as close as you can get to brass without it being brass plated. I am glad games are being made what leaves me Why is everyone still using white on every insert? I mean Led's are cheap for the 6.4V but no 4V no lighting (Which means non ghosting) in any RGB color. When theses guys are buy in volumes. I just don't see it. Oh well at least, it gives me something to do for fun. I will not tell you the cost of an LED lamp because that will just make a lot of people mad at what they are paying.

#93 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pimp77:

It's the original colors. Lots of white on MM.

Yes, you are right because back when that machine was made. LED were not that prevalent. However times and changed and inserts can now be their correct color. I can understand an owner wanting to stay with originality. Nothing wrong with that but of course if we all like the same thing that's boring. I did AMH in a yellow powder. Many many people loved the yellow. I had compliments from people who don't even play pinball that thought it look beautiful. The designers of the game loved it. Way way more compliments than haters. I also had two people who just didn't like it. Guess what that's okay. That's what makes us all different. Nothing wrong with being different as long as it doesn't bring harm to somebody else.

#98 9 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

you are assuming that somehow white is the "wrong" color though.

No. I feel blue inserts need blue lights, green inserts need green lights.
    white light behind blue,green,or red washout the real insert colors. IMO

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from SuperPinball:

So does the remake just have clear led's for the colored inserts? and if so are they easy to swap out with colored led's?

Quoted from SuperPinball:

So does the remake just have clear led's for the colored inserts? and if so are they easy to swap out with colored led's?

Again yes and no. Has a big huge board that is running everything under the play field. All white light not replaceable without a tone of time and money. and then has some not a tone of GI's that can be changed.

#107 9 years ago
    Quoted from NathanP:

Thanks wdp for the info on what you are doing to the games. I would appreciate it if you could keep us updated when you finish the games. Make certain that cliffys and mantis protectors are going on these games as well. My moat jump has already taken a beating with only 20 or so games in it and will not be played until its covered in metal.

Yes, that theses will be added, Powered coating in new Gold/Brass look. If it doesn't hold up I'll just redo them.

#108 9 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Absolutely disagree. I much prefer the natural color of the insert with a white light under it. Green under green is too green...blue led is too blue. I prefer the "Sky blue" of white under blue than "smurf blue" of blue on blue. Some games it might work...but not as a rule.

I said IMO (That means "In My Opinion") it's like butt holes, everybody has one. However, we agree allot on many thing(Post)so I know I can ask this question?

Quoted from Rarehero:

Some games it might work...but not as a rule.

Do you a rule book I am unaware of? you know I am just giving you a hard time!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wdpvideo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-mmr-is-here?tu=wdpvideo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.