Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wdpvideo
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Rightsling.jpg
    Popbumpers.jpg
    Letsgetgoing.jpg
    4units.jpg
    3units.jpg
    image-448.jpg
    image-220.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.jpg
    4-197.jpg
    4.jpg
    5-445.jpg
    5.jpg
    stir pot.jpg
    first world problems.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NathanP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Got an email early yesterday that it shipped on Monday. Called RL and it was scheduled for the first delivery.

20150415_000741.jpg20150415_000741.jpg 20150415_000459.jpg20150415_000459.jpg
    #60 9 years ago

Yeah, actually its my thread, so take your negativity elsewhere. I didn't even notice it because I was too busy playing the freaking game! This is without a doubt the fastest game I have ever played. For the first time a ball went all the way around the habitrail and past my flipper. I didn't even see the ball. The game was shipped super fast, perfect condition and worked flawlessly out of the box. I cannot believe that someone has enough free time on their hands to whine about art being perfectly symmetrical. Just keep it to yourself.

#63 9 years ago

You would be the one to know TaylorVA. Just go to another thread please.

#80 9 years ago

Are those purple 2 LEDs? What else are you doing to these machines wdp?

#105 9 years ago

Thanks wdp for the info on what you are doing to the games. I would appreciate it if you could keep us updated when you finish the games. Make certain that cliffys and mantis protectors are going on these games as well. My moat jump has already taken a beating with only 20 or so games in it and will not be played until its covered in metal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NathanP.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-mmr-is-here?tu=NathanP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.