New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 59862)

My Metallica Pro

By Jlanderson85

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jamesdeloris
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MetProHS.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Picked up a Met Pro in a trade a few weeks ago. I'm really enjoying this pin. Big Metallica fan so I'm sure my opinion is a little biased. Lots of fun long shots and def keeps you coming back for one more game. Hopefully this game will only get better considering the early code that's running now. Only issue I've had is occasionally, I'd say 5-10% of the time, the snake sends the ball SDTM. A little tweaking should take care of that though. Loaded it up with full LED's and what a difference! Probably not leaving the lineup and time soon!

MetProHS.jpg

#2 7 years ago

Looks great.

#3 7 years ago

Lookin' good! I'm thinking about getting a Premium but I might go with a Pro and LED it. Which LEDs did you use? Looks like cool white for the GI?

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballYeti:

Lookin' good! I'm thinking about getting a Premium but I might go with a Pro and LED it. Which LEDs did you use? Looks like cool white for the GI?

Thanks! I used a mix of cool white, orange & purple frosted in the GI's, PBL F'in brights in the inserts and CT Super 89 Flashers.

#5 7 years ago

Very nice JL

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from pinballYeti:

The premium has colour changers that change colour depending on what mode your in
But the pro you have looks amazing

#7 7 years ago

I have had pretty much the same issue with snake sending ball SDTM (10% - 15%). Instead of the ball hitting the same place (on the flipper) every time there seems to be about a 1 1/2" spread where the ball hits. I have been under the pf trying to slightly change the path but any "little tweaking" shoots the ball on the left sling shot. Then more "tweaking" send ball too far to the right (toward SDTM). Still working on it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 15.00
Lighting - Led
3D MODS

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside