10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

MetProHS.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Picked up a Met Pro in a trade a few weeks ago. I'm really enjoying this pin. Big Metallica fan so I'm sure my opinion is a little biased. Lots of fun long shots and def keeps you coming back for one more game. Hopefully this game will only get better considering the early code that's running now. Only issue I've had is occasionally, I'd say 5-10% of the time, the snake sends the ball SDTM. A little tweaking should take care of that though. Loaded it up with full LED's and what a difference! Probably not leaving the lineup and time soon!

MetProHS.jpgMetProHS.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Looks great.

#3 10 years ago

Lookin' good! I'm thinking about getting a Premium but I might go with a Pro and LED it. Which LEDs did you use? Looks like cool white for the GI?

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballYeti:

Lookin' good! I'm thinking about getting a Premium but I might go with a Pro and LED it. Which LEDs did you use? Looks like cool white for the GI?

Thanks! I used a mix of cool white, orange & purple frosted in the GI's, PBL F'in brights in the inserts and CT Super 89 Flashers.

#5 10 years ago

Very nice JL

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from pinballYeti:

The premium has colour changers that change colour depending on what mode your in
But the pro you have looks amazing

#7 10 years ago

I have had pretty much the same issue with snake sending ball SDTM (10% - 15%). Instead of the ball hitting the same place (on the flipper) every time there seems to be about a 1 1/2" spread where the ball hits. I have been under the pf trying to slightly change the path but any "little tweaking" shoots the ball on the left sling shot. Then more "tweaking" send ball too far to the right (toward SDTM). Still working on it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
$ 29.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 68.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-metallica-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.