Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by PaulyB18
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Dishnetwork box went out tonight so no TV. So, I thought I would try posting a vid of my mancave and pinball collection on youtube. Enjoy
    Bozo

<sub class="mdrtd">Post edited by SealClubber : Moved to Gameroom Talk subforum.</sub>

#2 12 years ago

Nice!

#3 12 years ago

Sweet Collection. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great place to hang out with friends

#4 12 years ago

Right on ! I like it a lot ! Nice variety of games .

Jim

#6 12 years ago

That looks great, nice to see a mixture of game ages including early solid state. I really am very tired of seeing trophy game collections of nothing but DMD 'a list' games. "Oh, you have AFM, MM, TAF, CV, TZ and TOM, how interesti....zzzzz"

#7 12 years ago

Nice tour. Thanks!

#8 12 years ago

Cool room and great collection! Can I be your friend?

#9 12 years ago

I have many friends.......but not too many that understand pinball. Most people kinda think I'm a little weird having pinballs in the home.

#10 12 years ago

One word awsome

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from beauimpala:

I have many friends.......but not too many that understand pinball. Most people kinda think I'm a little weird having pinballs in the home.

+1

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from beauimpala:

+1 except the first part

sys11, I think you needed this

would like to see the lineup... shame my firewall blocks YouTube...

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from beauimpala:

Most people are right! Awsome mancave and great line up (love the six million dollar man)

The bowling pin collection looks great, but one question at the end of your video what is the the thing to the left of the bowling pins?

#14 12 years ago

If a person doesn't understand pinball they don't deserve to be my friend, and won't be.

Nice collection. Six Million Dollar Man rocks! There was one on ebay recently in the NC area, guy wanted way too much for his, it was trashed, playfield had so much wear on it. Would have required a full restore on the playfield.

#15 12 years ago

nice collection.

#16 12 years ago

Really cool tour. I love the difference in pins.

#17 12 years ago

Nice!

Pins on the floor.. pins on the wall. Like it!

#18 12 years ago

Pin-Tastic! Line up looks awesome and fits in with pins on the wall.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from nasco62:

beauimpala said:I have many friends.......but not too many that understand pinball. Most people kinda think I'm a little weird having pinballs in the home.
    Most people are right! Awsome mancave and great line up (love the six million dollar man)
    The bowling pin collection looks great, but one question at the end of your video what is the the thing to the left of the bowling pins?

That is a masking unit. It is what covers up the pinsetter down at the end of the lane.

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from RWH:

Pin-Tastic!

+1

#21 12 years ago

That masking unit looks great, would love something like that for my gamesroom.
    There is something about pinball and bowling that just seems to go together.

#22 12 years ago
    Quoted from nasco62:

There is something about pinball and bowling that just seems to go together.

It's probably them round things and the pins

#23 12 years ago

Great line up
    love the Roller Games still under the pinball collector radar I think

#24 12 years ago

Nice line up. Love the BK2000.

#25 12 years ago

great setup. you done good.

#26 12 years ago

great setup. you done good.

#27 12 years ago

Cool collection.. Nice Variety.. I subscribed to yr You_Tube acct- add some more video's as you go.. Also , Led's are Cool , Try adding some to Yr BK2K .. Here's the 1 i Pimped out..

#29 12 years ago

very nice....jealous

#32 12 years ago

Fantastic collection. I am inspired to do my own video tour!

#33 12 years ago

Nice lineup. Like how its all setup and organized.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-mancave-and-pinball-collection and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.