Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 7.43.10 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 7.51.58 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 7.39.25 AM (resized).png
IMG_8484 (resized).PNG
image3 (resized).JPG
image2 (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).JPG
IMGA0985 (resized).JPG
There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.
#351 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Any updates Bill?
We all await your amazing designs.

+1

#352 7 years ago

Eric, things are coming along slowly. Been trying to catch up on some other things. I hope to have a few more designs to show in the coming days.

pinballmagnets.com is up and running! Thanks jp! The site is still undergoing some tweaking and our current/available designs are listed. If anyone has any issues with ordering on there please let me know.

#353 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Eric, things are coming along slowly. Been trying to catch up on some other things. I hope to have a few more designs to show in the coming days.
pinballmagnets.com is up and running! Thanks jp! The site is still undergoing some tweaking and our current/available designs are listed. If anyone has any issues with ordering on there please let me know.

Cool Bill, now awating for TAF, TotAN and CftBL final versions to place my first order!

#354 7 years ago

Are there going to be any of these installed at MGC? Several seem cool, but frankly I'm still on the fence about whether I'd actually like these in the game versus the stock aprons. I'd love to see some in person before buying any.

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Cool Bill, now awating for TAF, TotAN and CftBL final versions to place my first order!

Let's not forget BSD

2 weeks later
#356 7 years ago
Quoted from Mancave:

What about a water based acrylic clear like the one's used in scale model building?

Did this work? really curious cause i'm thinking about clearing some vinyl decals.

#357 7 years ago

I just went to the website expecting to pay $50, is it $100 for the FT magnet shipped?

1 week later
#358 6 years ago

Anyone installed the shadow one and have a pic?

#359 6 years ago

Bill, I don't know if you have noticed it yet, but we pinsiders are a very anxious community!

1 month later
#360 6 years ago

Its time....
TOTAN please.
Hope all is well Bill.

#361 6 years ago

Its time....
TOTAN please.
Hope all is well Bill.

+1 for TotTAN and you can add TAF!
+1 for hope all is well!

4 weeks later
#362 6 years ago

How does a month go by so fast.
Knock, knock..
Any updates?

2 months later
#363 6 years ago

Time to chase out the crickets and blow the dust off the table

#364 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Finally!!!

#365 6 years ago

OMG... HES ALIVE!
BILL, thought we lost you there.
Need Gilligan's island asap. THANKS!
Glad your back.

#366 6 years ago

great! now about that BSD apron ...

#367 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

WTF happened?

#368 6 years ago

oh it's a good story, but not mine to tell. //// still waiting for JM

#370 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

What happened, been 11 days since last contact?

#371 6 years ago

Kids hacked the pinside account?

#372 6 years ago

I was stoked to put the T2 one in cart and make my purchase.... until it charged $30 for shipping. Pass for now I guess.

#373 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

I was stoked to put the T2 one in cart and make my purchase.... until it charged $30 for shipping. Pass for now I guess.

All shipping from Canada is bonkers, nothing we can do about it except order more then one.

#374 6 years ago

No you know what every Canadian goes through when buying US goods lol. We get dinged huge shipping and exchange to boot.

#375 6 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

No you know what every Canadian goes through when buying US goods lol. We get dinged huge shipping and exchange to boot.

Yup you guys REALLY get screwed. Don't you guys have a VAT tax too? Or is that just Europe? Some idiot here in congress suggested that for us. Idiot!

#376 6 years ago

I wonder if these were rolled and tube shipped if it wouldn't save money? If i remember right, he only liked to ship flat.

#377 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup you guys REALLY get screwed. Don't you guys have a VAT tax too? Or is that just Europe? Some idiot here in congress suggested that for us. Idiot!

We have goods and service tax (GST) and provincial sales tax (PST) depending on which province we are talking about. No VAT per say.

#378 6 years ago

I wonder if these were rolled and tube shipped if it wouldn't save money? If i remember right, he only liked to ship flat.

They can't be rolled, they're to thick and stiff, that would wreck them.

#379 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

They can't be rolled, their to thick and stiff, that would wreck them.

I was looking at fathom, small attempt. It wouldnt work. Have to be 8 inch tube, maybe, and it would suck.

#380 6 years ago

Ahhh. I didn't realize these are coming from Canada. Makes sense now. International shipping costs are ridiculous. That's why I quit selling the people outside the US a few years ago on eBay. I felt bad how high the costs are.

#381 6 years ago

Ahhh. I didn't realize these are coming from Canada. Makes sense now. International shipping costs are ridiculous. That's why I quit selling the people outside the US a few years ago on eBay. I felt bad how high the costs are.

All ya had to do was look under his name.

#382 6 years ago

yeah, same goes for us when we buy something from the states prices are a lot higher. crazy shipping price for a simple part.
my last month order from pinball life, regular box was $42 usd thats $51cnd. and sometimes custom taxe on top of that.

if i really want something it won't stop me.

2 weeks later
#383 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Friendly bump!

1 month later
#384 6 years ago

Good morning Bill..
Still like ro see this live again.

#385 6 years ago

Somewhere, in a far away place, a small violin is playing at a funeral for Negative Space.

#386 6 years ago
Quoted from caylegeorge:

Somewhere, in a far away place, a small violin is playing at a funeral for Negative Space.

Lol

#387 6 years ago

Good morning Bill..
Still like ro see this live again.

No they aren’t. We’ve been inundated with other projects as well my artist is currently under contract so her time is limited for the next short while. We have been working(slowly) on a few things and new mod(which will be ready hopefully this week).
Gillian’s Island has kinda turned into a white elephant for us. It’s been difficult to nail down a design. The existing art is so bad we are having troubles making something work. I’m open to ideas if you have any? Might be better to carry over into a Gillian’s Club Thread?
Not sure what happened to the site. My friend is helping me out with it. Hopefully back up and running soon.

^^^^^My response to your post on the Surf Champ thread.
I def appreciate you guys hangin in there.

#388 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

We have been working(slowly) on a few things and new mod(which will be ready hopefully this week).

Oh boy I wonder what it is.

#389 6 years ago

Did you get anywhere with Popeye, and/or others you were working on?

#390 6 years ago

I talked to NinJaBooT about doing the Red & Teds Road Show. All the aprons are rusted due to lack of proper(?) paint.

Does anyone have the correct dimensions?

1 week later
#391 6 years ago

How can i get a White Water apron magnet?

#392 6 years ago

How can i get a White Water apron magnet?

Just click your heels together 3 Times and say “ there’s no mods like Ninja’s mods “

#393 6 years ago

Or just PM me Eric

#394 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Or just PM me Eric

Have you already fixed TAF's and TotAN's measurements?

#395 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Have you already fixed TAF's and TotAN's measurements?

I should prob do that one of these days.

#396 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Or just PM me Eric

I was going to pm you....then trade fell through. Not the first time i almost bought parts before getting machine home. Gatta stop that.
Im still in for a gilligan when you get a design.
Ill do totan and Addams to.

#397 6 years ago

MM and CC would need new designs too

1 month later
#398 6 years ago

Guess what we are working on?

Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 7.43.10 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-12-21 at 7.43.10 AM (resized).png

#399 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Don't know but it sure looks neat.

#400 6 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Glad to see your back at it!
Thought you did pinbot, xenon best guess.

There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-mod/page/8?hl=otrchief and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.