Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 7.43.10 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 7.51.58 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 7.39.25 AM (resized).png
IMG_8484 (resized).PNG
image3 (resized).JPG
image2 (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).JPG
IMGA0985 (resized).JPG
There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.
#201 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I kinda want to know if my White Water is the way it should be. I don't remember seeing a gap like this

That doesn't seem right. Is there more than one hole in the apron mounts? I've never seen a gap that big. I've had a lot of dmd from this era, this is a new one for me.
Wondering if another set of holes on metal apron, ie, 1/2" up so that metal bracket holds it lower.
You should also check WW owners thread.

#202 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

If I was Steve I wouldn't give a shit. If anyone was able to see my address feel free to mail me a cheque, send me a gift or even a photo of someone getting fleched on.
Onto other really important 1st world problems...
Here's my WH20 apron. This is stock, at least I think it is. Notice how the apron is about a 1/2" off the PF. This means my plunger guide isn't level with it so this is going to fuck up my magnet mod install. What do I do?

Shit mines like that to! And doesn't have any other holes.

#203 7 years ago

I visit your Pinside store which directed me to your website which said you're waiting on electrons.

Will you have a store or are you working via PMs?

#204 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Shit mines like that to! And doesn't have any other holes.

Yep, there is only one set of holes. I might drill a new set of holes. I don't want to cut the magnet.

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckcasey:

I visit your Pinside store which directed me to your website which said you're waiting on electrons.
Will you have a store or are you working via PMs?

You can PM for now.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

If I was Steve I wouldn't give a shit. If anyone was able to see my address feel free to mail me a cheque, send me a gift...

Well I am Steve and I couldn't care less that my address is there! Anyone that sees my address has an open invite to stop by my house to play Pinball anytime! I should have my minty new BOP magnet mounted by then.

Steve

#207 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

I kinda want to know if my White Water is the way it should be. I don't remember seeing a gap like this on my Sys11 machine. I only have the one pin now so I'm not sure how it's supposed to be.

Strange as it looks in your pics... that IS the way it's supposed to be. And yes - the shooter lane metal is angled differently from the rest of the apron to accommodate the odd angle.

#208 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Strange as it looks in your pics... that IS the way it's supposed to be. And yes - the shooter lane metal is angled differently from the rest of the apron to accommodate the odd angle.

Seems there are some conflicting reports, but so far there are 3 confirmed cases of aprons on WH2O looking like mine. I don't want to take over this thread, but WH2O owners should be aware that some of you will have to modify your apron or cut the magnet.

Now back to our regular scheduled program...

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Seems there are some conflicting reports, but so far there are 3 confirmed cases of aprons on WH2O looking like mine. I don't want to take over this thread, but WH2O owners should be aware that some of you will have to modify your apron or cut the magnet.
Now back to our regular scheduled program...

That's kinda bizarre as all the WH2Os I've seen are flush?

#210 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

That's kinda bizarre as all the WH2Os I've seen are flush?

There doesn't appear to be any rhyme or reason to it. Maybe Williams just ran out of one type of playfield hooks mid-run?

#211 7 years ago

Not sure which one I like better?

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 7.29.37 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-20 at 7.29.37 AM (resized).png

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 7.31.10 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-20 at 7.31.10 AM (resized).png

#212 7 years ago

Bottom one.
Bill- Do you have a list what's available now?

#213 7 years ago

The bottom one...the family is already sitting in the couch in the middle. Awesome designs either way!

#214 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Bottom one.
Bill- Do you have a list what's available now?

Still working on the original batch I had printed. We are working on a few more designs then I will making another order.
Popeye is in the works as well as Sorcerer and EATPM.

#215 7 years ago

Where is this in your list?

b4736a01e401c5ad2763ecc94ba52e8831ae3634 (resized).pngb4736a01e401c5ad2763ecc94ba52e8831ae3634 (resized).png

#216 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Still working on the original batch I had printed. We are working on a few more designs then I will making another order.
Popeye is in the works as well as Sorcerer and EATPM.

ooooo can't wait to see Elvira!

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Where is this in your list?

Its on the next batch. Had sizing issues with this one.

#218 7 years ago

Sorcerer!?!?! Hell ya!!!!! Can't wait

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Not sure which one I like better?

Definitely the bottom one. Same reason as already pointed out. Family twice doesn't make as much sense. Something like this might also be nice in the right side.

IMG_2860 (resized).PNGIMG_2860 (resized).PNG

#220 7 years ago

And btw, Do Not Enter is misspelled also. Make sure to get that fixed before mass printing.

#221 7 years ago

Addams family please.

#222 7 years ago

Got mine in this morning. Didn't drop the apron or cut the art. Looks amazing thanks. Tim

IMG_2270 (resized).JPGIMG_2270 (resized).JPG

IMG_2271 (resized).JPGIMG_2271 (resized).JPG

IMG_2272 (resized).JPGIMG_2272 (resized).JPG

#223 7 years ago

sorry for the awful leds still working on that.

#224 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Got mine in this morning. Didn't drop the apron or cut the art. Looks amazing thanks. Tim

That's one tricked out WH2O.

#225 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Is that the shooter gauge I'm seeing through the hole in the magnet?

#226 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

That's one tricked out WH2O.

Thanks. Love that game worth it.

#227 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Is that the shooter gauge I'm seeing through the hole in the magnet?

Ya that's the shoot gauge. Still looks way better than that old apron.

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Is it in French or something? Noticed the "FREE ONLY" text. Cool.

#229 7 years ago

Nope huo rom gives you ball save, holds bouns, extra lighting. Only free play tho. If you own this game and don't have the huo rom get it wat better imo.

#230 7 years ago

I noticed the playfields in the background. I always try and figure out what's in the background of pics. I spot another white water to the left, but not sure of one on right. I was also going to ask if he had powder coated lockdown bar in silver textured paint, then realized, it was so polished it was catching cottage cheese ceiling.

#231 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Is you magnet positioned properly on the apron? It looks like the shooter notch isn't lining up? Can you slide it down anymore?
Fits perfect on mine?

#232 7 years ago

Version 3

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 8.26.37 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-22 at 8.26.37 AM (resized).png

#233 7 years ago

Nice job on the third version. After seeing all 3, I think my personal preference would be for the second one with the nuclear cooling towers (with spelling corrected). Interested in hearing others preference. Might post all 3 to the TSPP owners forum if you can't decide which to produce. Again... nice talent on the graphics designing!!

#234 7 years ago

Would be great if you made one for Iron Man and LOTR!

#235 7 years ago

Very nice.

Robert

#236 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Ya that's the shoot gauge. Still looks way better than that old apron.

Could you explain why the shooter gauge is visable please?

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Could you explain why the shooter gauge is visable please?

The apron is sitting on a upper angle and not flush with the shoot gauge.

IMG_2273 (resized).JPGIMG_2273 (resized).JPG

IMG_2274 (resized).JPGIMG_2274 (resized).JPG

IMG_2275 (resized).JPGIMG_2275 (resized).JPG

#238 7 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

The apron is sitting on a upper angle and not flush with the shoot gauge.

That makes sense now. I was wondering why I could see past the magnet in the shooter area. Why dont you cut it off?

#239 7 years ago

Is my WH20 the only one that had a flush shooter???

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

That makes sense now. I was wondering why I could see past the magnet in the shooter area. Why dont you cut it off?

I think I will drill new holes in the pf supports and drop the apron flush yet. Also I think it looks better hanging there then it would cut off.

#241 7 years ago

Does this exist for Williams Indiana Jones?

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Is my WH20 the only one that had a flush shooter???

It would seem so. Either that, or only people named "Tim" located in Canada have non-flush shooter aprons.

I'm going to re-drill my pf supports as well to make the mod work flush. It bothers me that the apron sits up like that. There is no reason for it to be that way.

#243 7 years ago

Still tweaking this one.

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 7.48.26 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-23 at 7.48.26 AM (resized).png

#244 7 years ago

Question, is there a master list of all the titles you have done? Any chance on MB,SS, AFM?

#245 7 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Question, is there a master list of all the titles you have done? Any chance on MB,SS, AFM?

I think they are all doable

#246 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Does this exist for Williams Indiana Jones?

Not yet

#247 7 years ago

Mine must be hung up in customs or something.

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

My website should be up and running very shortly and will have all current aprons for sale. I'm just working the kinks out of a couple new designs then will be placing my next order which will include quit a few more apron mags and speaker mags.
Currently I have FT.......

Hi Bill, is this Full Throttle

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Mine must be hung up in customs or something.

You might see it today. Shows in transit so its not hung up at a depot or customs.

Screen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.45.43 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-24 at 7.45.43 AM (resized).png

#250 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballRulez:

Hi Bill, is this Full Throttle

FT=Fish Throttle

There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-mod/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.