Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 7.43.10 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 7.51.58 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 7.39.25 AM (resized).png
IMG_8484 (resized).PNG
image3 (resized).JPG
image2 (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).JPG
IMGA0985 (resized).JPG
There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.
#151 7 years ago

Ok guys, i've responded to almost all the PM's i've received. I do apologize for the delay with getting shipping quotes. I needed to get all my shipping materials sorted out so I could calculate shipping. On top of it all, the flu hit my humble abode in the middle of Christmas Holidays. If I haven't gotten back to you please shoot me another PM.

Hope everyone has a great NewYear!

#152 7 years ago

Sent a PM for a Fathom magnet.

#153 7 years ago

These are great, posting so Ill keep it in my feed

#154 7 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Sent a PM for a Fathom magnet.

I'm not totally happy with the colours on the Fathom magnet. It still looks good but not totally satisfied with it. Anyone that wants one can get one for 25$+shipping. Thats 50% the original price. I only printed a run of 10 of these.
I'll have colours sorted out buy the next run.

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.04.04 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-02 at 7.04.04 AM (resized).png

#155 7 years ago

I'll take one Bill!
Pm sent.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I'm not totally happy with the colours on the Fathom magnet. It still looks good but not totally satisfied with it. Anyone that wants one can get one for 25$+shipping. Thats 50% the original price. I only printed a run of 10 of these.
I'll have colours sorted out buy the next run.

Are you trying to match colors for fathom with the playfield? If so, what are you trying to match to? There are original playfields that have changed color dramatically over time, and several different remake playfields all with different color tones. Fathom is one of your magnets I'm interested in, but you raising the concern about colors and seeing the old worn playfield beneath it, brings up the issue of so many different colored Fathoms out there.

#157 7 years ago

I'm aware there are different coloured versions being it from age or just the batch of playfields. I have a CPR hold coming in any day so I'll see what the colours look like from that and hopefully come up with a happy medium.

#158 7 years ago

Once magnets exists for STTNG, TZ and IJ I will be ordering! My T2 needs this but I would love to consolidate shipping.

One additional request, Popeye. That apron is begging for some water under the front of the boat.

Awesome artwork!

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

One additional request, Popeye. That apron is begging for some water under the front of the boat.

Yeah a nice coral reef with a bunch of colorful fish of different sizes.

#160 7 years ago

I had a question about the White Water apron, specifically about the plunger area. Is the black area pre-cut and we just pop out the extra bit of magnet so that we can see through it?

Also, I don't believe my White Water apron and plunger bracket are on the same level plain. The plunger bit of the apron, the metal part that covers the plunger that is, is lower than the main apron. How does this work for the install of the magnet?

Oh, and does the WH2O apron have the "Licensed by Williams" disclaimer on it? I'm seeing some aprons with the disclaimer and some without. Do they all have it???

Thanks!

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Awesome artwork!

Popeye is in the works.

#163 7 years ago

I'm sending off the first batch of magnets today after work. I'll forward tracking numbers to everyone tonight.

I worked on a speaker panel for my Metallica. What do you think?

METALLICA SPEAK1 (resized).pngMETALLICA SPEAK1 (resized).png

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I'm sending off the first batch of magnets today after work. I'll forward tracking numbers to everyone tonight.
I worked on a speaker panel for my Metallica. What do you think?

I like it, but I'd want the knobs dialed-in rather than all set to zero.

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I like it, but I'd want the knobs dialed-in rather than all set to zero.

#166 7 years ago

You have all the knobs turned down to zero, so if it really was an Amp you wouldn't hear anything

#167 7 years ago

Crank it up Bill!

#168 7 years ago

Would love one of these for LOTR.

#169 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Would love one of these for LOTR.

That would be cool!

#170 7 years ago

Set them all to eleven!

#171 7 years ago

Very excited to see all the progress. Congratulations!

#172 7 years ago

Any plans for BSD?

#173 7 years ago

Bill...
What titles are available ready to ship?
Still looking to get several titles I PM'd about.
Thanks

#174 7 years ago

What a thing of beauty!!!!! I LOVE IT! Fits perfect, easy to do, not permenant, a must have mod!!! Thanks bill!!!

IMG_6675 (resized).JPGIMG_6675 (resized).JPG

IMG_6680 (resized).JPGIMG_6680 (resized).JPG

IMG_6679 (resized).JPGIMG_6679 (resized).JPG

IMG_6681 (resized).JPGIMG_6681 (resized).JPG

IMG_6682 (resized).JPGIMG_6682 (resized).JPG

#175 7 years ago

Go lionman, that looks amazing.
Wish I had a Swords now!

#176 7 years ago

I can't say enough about the quality of this piece!!! I was expecting a piece of laminated vinyl on a magnet... but this... this piece of art, is one high quality print job. The print looks to that of like a silk screening.... great job bill! Look forward to the next title!!!

IMG_6688 (resized).JPGIMG_6688 (resized).JPG

IMG_6689 (resized).JPGIMG_6689 (resized).JPG

#177 7 years ago

I'm very interested to see what the Metallica back box speaker/DMD one looks like on a machine. How much?

#178 7 years ago

In for Fathom

#179 7 years ago

Still playing with it.

IMG_8154 (resized).PNGIMG_8154 (resized).PNG

#180 7 years ago

IMG_8156 (resized).JPGIMG_8156 (resized).JPG

#181 7 years ago

The Walking Dead

Screen Shot 2017-01-08 at 4.24.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-01-08 at 4.24.00 PM (resized).png

#182 7 years ago

MET looks super cool man! Nice work

#183 7 years ago

Lots of talent.
How do I order? did you have a webshop?

#184 7 years ago

IMG_8169 (resized).JPGIMG_8169 (resized).JPG

IMG_8171 (resized).JPGIMG_8171 (resized).JPG

#185 7 years ago

That TWD design really looks great. I've said it before, but I'll say it again... A great mod should look like it came with the machine. This exceeds in all aspects.

#186 7 years ago

Design a speaker panel for the WhoDunnit machine and i will love you long time....and buy one The most devoid/bland speaker panels in existence, sad cause it's a great game!

#187 7 years ago

I would like to see POTC

#188 7 years ago

Last batch of magnets are shipping today. I'll forward tracking numbers once I have them.

#189 7 years ago

All orders to date have shipped. I'll send individual tracking numbers out tonight.

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

All orders to date have shipped. I'll send individual tracking numbers out tonight.

Might want to delete or edit that last photo. I now know the home (or at least shipping) address of 1 of your customers and if it were me, I wouldn't be too happy about that.

Really not trying to be "that guy" by pointing this out, but thought you'd like to know.

#191 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Might want to delete or edit that last photo. I now know the home (or at least shipping) address of 1 of your customers and if it were me, I wouldn't be too happy about that.
Really not trying to be "that guy" by pointing this out, but thought you'd like to know.

It's my address! Everyone's welcome.

#192 7 years ago

Ok... I tried. But don't blame me if Steve F (last name visible) in California (street and city also visible) gets upset.

#193 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Ok... I tried. But don't blame me if Steve F (last name visible) in California (street and city also visible) gets upset.

Really? You must be awfully bored?

Thanks for publicly pointing that out. One would think such a sensitive matter might warrant a simple yet discreet PM message but you chose to spell it out for everyone. Solid move

Steve F.....my apologies for the potential security breech. My bad.

#194 7 years ago

If I was Steve I wouldn't give a shit. If anyone was able to see my address feel free to mail me a cheque, send me a gift or even a photo of someone getting fleched on.

Onto other really important 1st world problems...

Here's my WH20 apron. This is stock, at least I think it is. Notice how the apron is about a 1/2" off the PF. This means my plunger guide isn't level with it so this is going to fuck up my magnet mod install. What do I do?

Please ignore the corrosion, I haven't had time to clean this up yet.Please ignore the corrosion, I haven't had time to clean this up yet.

20170115_114644 (resized).jpg20170115_114644 (resized).jpg

20170115_114758 (resized).jpg20170115_114758 (resized).jpg

20170115_114814 (resized).jpg20170115_114814 (resized).jpg

#195 7 years ago

On second thought, you are right and I should have PM'ed you. Thought a quick thread post would get it taken down and didn't think through the repercussions I guess. Late night posting is worse than drunk texting.

As for being bored... you obviously haven't read through many of the inane comments here on pinside. At least I was TRYING to be helpful, even if I went about it the wrong way. Sorry again.

#196 7 years ago

Bill-
What magnets are ready to ship?
Still interested in getting couple more.
Can you post an update of what we can buy?
Thanks Again, awesome stuff.

#197 7 years ago
Quoted from Fifty:

Here's my WH20 apron. This is stock, at least I think it is. Notice how the apron is about a 1/2" off the PF. This means my plunger guide isn't level with it so this is going to fuck up my magnet mod install. What do I do?

No biggie! Just cut off the shooter with a utility knife or box cutter. It will look fine.

#198 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

At least I was TRYING to be helpful, even if I went about it the wrong way. Sorry again.

Its all good. I wasn't picking up what you were throwin at first as all I saw was my return address. Once I zoomed in I seen what you were trying to tell me. I should have been more aware of what I was posting. Thanks for the heads up.

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Bill-
What magnets are ready to ship?
Still interested in getting couple more.
Can you post an update of what we can buy?
Thanks Again, awesome stuff.

My website should be up and running very shortly and will have all current aprons for sale. I'm just working the kinks out of a couple new designs then will be placing my next order which will include quit a few more apron mags and speaker mags.

Currently I have FT, WH20, BOP(almost sold out), RollerGAmes, Frankenstein, RoboCop, HS2, Fathom(These are going for 30USD Need to adjust the colours for the next batch), JackBot, Swords of Fury

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

No biggie! Just cut off the shooter with a utility knife or box cutter. It will look fine.

I kinda want to know if my White Water is the way it should be. I don't remember seeing a gap like this on my Sys11 machine. I only have the one pin now so I'm not sure how it's supposed to be.

There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-mod/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.