Screen Shot 2017-12-21 at 7.43.10 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 7.51.58 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2017-03-15 at 7.39.25 AM (resized).png
IMG_8484 (resized).PNG
image3 (resized).JPG
image2 (resized).JPG
image1 (resized).JPG
IMGA0985 (resized).JPG

There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.
#451 5 years ago

PM sent.

4 weeks later
#452 5 years ago

Have people received any orders yet from this sale?

#453 5 years ago

No, still waiting......

#454 5 years ago

I have been in limited contact with him, he had major surgery a week or so ago and is recovering and he's not up to posting. Lets all keep him in our prayers.

#455 5 years ago

Oh Man, Sorry to hear....Always the best wishes for a healthy recovery....

#456 5 years ago

Same here, hope everything is OK.

#457 5 years ago

I'll be ordering two magnets once he's feeling better and can ship them.

#458 5 years ago

I would love one of these for Xmen especially. Also for ironman and lord of the rings

#459 5 years ago

Bill is like the terminator. Best wishes on the recovery NinJaBooT !!

#460 5 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Bill is like the terminator. Best wishes on the recovery ninjaboot !!

"I'm Back"

#461 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I have been in limited contact with him, he had major surgery a week or so ago and is recovering and he's not up to posting. Lets all keep him in our prayers.

Thanks Paul! I appreciate you updating the masses on my current condition.

Yes, I had a pretty rough go there for a while. I ended up in hospital with abdominal pains and was diagnosed with Pancreatitis of all things and sent home with pain killers and told to ride it out as it would take a week or so to start feeling better. Well a week later I felt worse so went back to the hospital and they said my appendix had ruptured and I was septic. Fun stuff. Guess I never had pancreatitis. Because I sat home with a ruptured appendix for a week my bowels were in kinda rough shape so they when they operated the first time they couldn't remove the appendix due to all the infection and they didn't want to mess with my bowels at that time(they need to remove a portion of the bowel to get to the appendix then they re-attach the bowel). So they cleaned up as much infection as possible while in there and closed me up. I sat in the hospital for 5 days after not allowed to eat. I was getting pumped full of antibiotics to try to get my white blood cell count down but it wasn't moving. Day 5 white cells started coming down so they sent me home with more antibiotics. 4 days later i woke up at 2am feeling like I got hit by a truck so i drove myself back to the hospital where they said my white cells had spiked and the infection had accumulated around my appendix again and that I was going back in for emergency surgery. They finally removed my appendix along with 12-14 inches of small and large bowel(intestine). Probably one the most painful things i've ever experienced and when it comes to pain i've been around. I sat(laid) in the hospital another 2 weeks hooked up to IV antibiotics as they tried getting the infection under control. I was limited to Jello to eat for 9 days and only clear fluids. My waistline has never looked better though I think my bikini days are behind me now. Looks like someone took a slap chop to my stomach "your gonna love my nuts". So after 2 weeks of being stuck in the hospital I finally got out and was semi limited when I got home but everyday that passed I started getting my strength back and feeling better. I'm now a few weeks out the hospital and for the most part I feel 100% other then my stomach muscles are still healing and feeling like i've just done 1000 sit-ups but like they say no pain, no gain. I appreciate everyone thats been patient and all orders are shipping today.

-Bill

#462 5 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I would love one of these for Xmen especially. Also for ironman and lord of the rings

Metal or plastic aprons?

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I appreciate everyone thats been patient and all orders are shipping today.
-Bill

Bill, one of my best friends went through *precisely* what you just went through. I'm so sorry you're dealing with something that clearly began with that mistaken diagnosis! He had similar (if not the exact same) set of surgeries and recovered. The septic/infection takes so much out of you, the good news is that after several months you'll get your energy back. We're all wishing you healing thoughts, man.

...wait, did you say Future Spa?!?!

#464 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

Bill, one of my best friends went through *precisely* what you just went through. I'm so sorry you're dealing with something that clearly began with that mistaken diagnosis! He had similar (if not the exact same) set of surgeries and recovered. The septic/infection takes so much out of you, the good news is that after several months you'll get your energy back. We're all wishing you healing thoughts, man.
...wait, did you say Future Spa?!?!

Thanks! Yes, working on my first widebody design. Cab decals as well.

#465 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Thanks! Yes, working on my first widebody design. Cab decals as well.

This sounds fantastic. I'm super curious what you come up with for the apron. Let me know if you need anything from my restoration scans/etc.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/future-spa-father-and-sons-second-restoration

#466 5 years ago

WOW. Sounds like your very fortunate to still be alive. Best of luck in your recovery.

#467 5 years ago

Tough one Bill. Glad your back and on the mend!!

#468 5 years ago

Wow what a rough ride! Glad you are back and OK!

#469 5 years ago

Glad to hear your on the mend.
Good to see you back

#470 5 years ago

Bill it's soooooooo good to see you back on Pinside and posting again. I hope your Canadian medical ins. pays for it all. In the States unless you have top of the line ins. something like that could put you in the poor house.

#471 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Bill it's soooooooo good to see you back on Pinside and posting again. I hope your Canadian medical ins. pays for it all. In the States unless you have top of the line ins. something like that could put you in the poor house.

Thanks Paul.

1 week later
#472 5 years ago

OMG Bill!
Had no idea you went through such a horrible experience. Thank your lucky stars and so glad your back and feeling better!
Take it easy buddy.
Talk soon.

#473 5 years ago

Got my magnet in the mail yesterday, looks great and worth the wait. Hope you are healing up Ninjaboot, thanks.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#474 5 years ago

Bill- Hope your health is still improving and your slowly getting to 100%.
Wondering if you've had a chance to work on TOTAN anymore. Gilligan's Island to.

#475 5 years ago

Received my order, and extremely pleased with the quality.....beyond what I expected.

Great Work!

#476 5 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Received my order, and extremely pleased with the quality.....beyond what I expected.
Great Work!

Agreed, he makes good stuff.
I have 3 now, waiting on TOTAN.

2 weeks later
#477 5 years ago

NinJaBooT I hope all is well with your health. Send us a sign you're doing ok!

Also, FUTURE SPA. Can't WAIT.

#478 5 years ago

these products look very nice , is there another product like this being sold , i recall a really sad looking taxi magnetic apron being sold by someone a year ago i'm not sure who it was . but if it was pinball magnets i'm sorry that design was ugly it looked like clip art , the stuff they have now looks more professional

2 months later
#479 5 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

ninjaboot I hope all is well with your health. Send us a sign you're doing ok!
Also, FUTURE SPA. Can't WAIT.

Its coming! I've had a beta version for a while but am waiting for some revisions before I post it.

#480 5 years ago
Quoted from Dragon:

these products look very nice , is there another product like this being sold , i recall a really sad looking taxi magnetic apron being sold by someone a year ago i'm not sure who it was . but if it was pinball magnets i'm sorry that design was ugly it looked like clip art , the stuff they have now looks more professional

Not us! We don't copy and paste artwork.

#481 5 years ago

I'm getting my inventory updated on the website so if anyone wants to take advantage of the December deal just shoot me a PM!

Cheers!

#482 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

I'm getting my inventory updated on the website so if anyone wants to take advantage of the December deal just shoot me a PM!
Cheers!

Hows my Jackbot pf back board coming along?

#483 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hows my Jackbot pf back board coming along?

Mailed out the proto along with your backboard yesterday. Let me know when you get it.

#484 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Mailed out the proto along with your backboard yesterday. Let me know when you get it.

Thanks. I'll let you know.

4 weeks later
#485 5 years ago
#486 5 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

28 days ago. I still haven't gotten it. You sure you sent it to the right address? Can you check to see if it has been delivered?

1 week later
#487 5 years ago

And favourite tournament: Yegpin !

2 months later
#488 4 years ago

Working on KISS cabinet decals and magnet mod!

Had to blow the dust off this thread.

Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 7.36.45 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-04 at 7.36.45 AM (resized).png
#489 4 years ago

You ever come up with a Future Spa apron?

#490 4 years ago

Any update on the Silverball Mania magnet mod availability?

1 week later
#491 4 years ago
Quoted from jsa:

You ever come up with a Future Spa apron?

FUTURE SPA2 (resized).pngFUTURE SPA2 (resized).png
#492 4 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

Any update on the Silverball Mania magnet mod availability?

Not yet. I haven't a licence to sell those designs currently.

#493 4 years ago
Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.37.28 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-04-12 at 4.37.28 PM (resized).png
#494 4 years ago

Is Future Spa available to order yet?

3 months later
#495 4 years ago

Can anyone post a picture of the magnet apron installed on a totan? Thanks

3 weeks later
#496 4 years ago
Quoted from Cusanus:

Can anyone post a picture of the magnet apron installed on a totan? Thanks

+1

I'm interested to see it in a TOTAN too

Anybody?

#497 4 years ago

Is there an apron magnet available for Pin*Bot?

#498 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Is there an apron magnet available for Pin*Bot?

I'd like to see that and Williams Flash - its such a high production machine.

2 months later
#499 4 years ago

I notice the pinballmagnets.com website has been down for at least the last couple weeks - any news?

#500 4 years ago
Quoted from TDK-WPG:

I notice the pinballmagnets.com website has been down for at least the last couple weeks - any news?

The site is online again as of 11/7.

There are 501 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 11.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-mod/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.