image_(resized).jpeg
65e92bd32ed6ef7335cac4c1b279deb_(resized).jpg
10a59962fa278136842edbd199c7d7b_(resized).jpg
CFTBL_apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#181 8 years ago

What about your HS II apron art?

1 week later
#211 8 years ago

Can't wait to see Getaway

#226 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Getaway

IMG_5216_(resized).PNG

As a law enforcement officer, I'm insulted by the donut heaven. As a pinball player, I f ing love it.

When can we buy these?

Can someone photoshop the Getaway magnet apron onto a game for me/us?

#228 8 years ago

Thanks so much. My paypal is waiting to send you some money for one

#237 8 years ago

Wanna sell me your Getaway?

2 weeks later
#286 8 years ago

Any chance you'll make some kickass inner cabinet decals for Getaway to match your apron design?

#288 8 years ago

Can't wait. Thanks man

1 week later
#309 8 years ago

My Getaway arrives Thursday. Make that apron mod please!!!!

#314 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Ha! You found one. Nice. What kinda shape is it in?
The donut haven mod from Mezezl is a must.

Oh it's in great shape from the pictures. It arrives Thursday. I'll prob still go ahead and get the cabinet redone with new decals.

It has the donut heaven mod, led key mod, ColorDMD, led backboard, blue flasher topper and custom led shift knob.

I'm adding Sparky's MDM, speaker lights, target decals, new plastic set, plastic protectors, nvram mod, WPC reset fix just in case, stop sign light mod, coin door decal and I'm getting the pop bumber led rings next.

I can't wait!!

#344 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Look what came in the mail.

image_(resized).jpeg

Ok. I'll take it. How much?

3 weeks later
#436 8 years ago

At this point, I think we are all being punked

#440 8 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Ha, knowing Ninja personally he is legit and I have seen his work it is pretty incredible. I also know why he is being delayed throughout this process, trust me if he could get these out he would. I know it is tough to wait but I would be happy he is cranking out more designs as when he is ready to sell there will be tons of choice. Plus you can tell he serious about doing this he has put a lot of investment upfront in this venture without any return. He has so many ideas and plans for future pins I think you guys are going to be pretty happy.

Man I hope it's sooner rather than later. I'm chroming my entire Getaway and have waivered on chroming the apron or buying his apron artwork. Doesn't make much sense to spend the money to chrome it and then cover that up with the awesome apron art. I'd rather do the apron mod.

I'd also love some artwork for the inner cabinet

#443 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You got a Getaway? Great. Are you chroming the super charger loop? Getaway apron could look cool.

Yep got a nice one. I'm having pretty much everything on the game chromed, new decals put on, new star posts, new rubbers, clean and waxed. Now all it needs is an apron mod

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#448 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

very nice playfield, you need chrome star post.

Haha maybe. I'll have so much in the game chromed when I get everything back from Mike. I liked the red over the clear star posts but chrome might be a good idea too

#454 8 years ago

Sweet!!!!!

#466 8 years ago

I hate waiting

3 weeks later
3 weeks later
#516 7 years ago

Great news!!! Can't wait to buy the Getaway apron to go with the new game blades Jgraffix just designed

#518 7 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

There nice but I wish they would quit using mirror images on their blades. That's just lazy IMO.

Oh man, I love my Iron Man art that combines the mirror blades. I like the combo a lot

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-apron-mod?tu=grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.