image_(resized).jpeg
65e92bd32ed6ef7335cac4c1b279deb_(resized).jpg
10a59962fa278136842edbd199c7d7b_(resized).jpg
CFTBL_apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#10 8 years ago

The fish tales is great! I would love one. When I get home later I will pm you. Great work and concept. This could get huge once we all start requesting our favorite titles. My question for fish tales....do you remove wire guide/guard on apron? Hard to tell in Fish Tales picture.
Now I'd like to request, Totan, ADDAMS, Gilligan Island,Fire!, Truck Stop, Riverboat Gambler.Jokerz..Thanks

#98 8 years ago

My Data East Back to the Future and Ninja Turtles are metal aprons. Don't know about other's. If that helps discussion.

#150 8 years ago

It just accured to me. The US patent office has nothing on design or concept for pinball magnet aprons.
There is also no trademarks for the the name "Magnet Apron" or such.
I encourage Bill to move forward, just don't copy any of the excisting art for any game, make it original, you can however copy colors and fonts.
I also encourage Rick and Joe to make magnet aprons. Competition is what it's about. Free Trade! I look forward to seeing Rick's designs for these aprons soon, he does have all the licensing, should be easy. Would also like to see Joe's designs and coin door magnets!
I look forward to buying ALL 3! I will change them often and support all of those that move pinball forward, not drag it down.

#151 8 years ago

Love the Bald Eagle on the WhiteWater apron Bill!!! Show's what America and commerce is about! Nice original design!

#194 8 years ago

Truck Stop.....Addams......Gilligan's Island Please. Please let me know when Fish Tales is available.

1 week later
#251 8 years ago

Thinking TOTAN needs one. Flying carpet, magic lamp..etc... can't wait for my Fish Tales.

1 week later
#279 8 years ago

Dying for a Fish Tales!!! How much longer?

2 weeks later
#307 8 years ago

I was playing my Fire! Champagne last night thinking what an excellent candidate for an apron MOD! The art work on Fire could really use one.
By the way, hanging my fishing pole in water , been trolling for a few weeks now. I have the line pretty deep with 3 $20 bills at the end on hook trying to catch this Fish tales apron.
Here fishy fishy, just grab my bait!

#310 8 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Agree with you on Fire ...that could look very cool depending on artwork

Maybe if we talk about it enough we can get some support?
Fire, I believe is the number #1 classic system 11 game. Some of the best playfield art and under appreciated game. Who doesn't love a bell that dings during game play.
Mike Pack once told me a few stories on production of Fire. Was very hard game to assembly line. The wiring under playfield was one of the moat complex for the time. Extra techs had to be hired and trained to fulfill the European orders.
They called it "Firewood"

#315 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

have had a few requests for Fire and its officially on the list. Probably a good candidate for custom cab decals as well.

Awesome News! Thank you for all your hard work.

#339 8 years ago

My vote is for separate magnet for rule and pricing cards. But in my game room I don't get a lot customers, and my family and pin friends already know the rules. No drinks on games.
It's also long overdue for me to mention Gilligan's ISLAND really needs a magnet MOD.

2 weeks later
#390 8 years ago

Here fishy fishy,...still trolling the lake for my apron, reel must be at bottom of lake by now, 3 $20 bills on hook. Ready to reel in!

#394 8 years ago

BIG GUNS? My best 2 guesses.

#396 8 years ago

What do I win, beat you MustangPaul by 6 seconds?

#397 8 years ago

No, it's Swords a Fury, shooter lane sword gives it away, same as backbox.

#409 8 years ago

Well, Big Guns would be awesome, very similar to SoF with call outs and laughing.
Gilligan's Island, BIG Guns, Fire, Truck Stop, TOTAN, jokerz........All great Titles That need an Apron MOD fast...
Do I need to call PPS to get this going???

#424 8 years ago

I got super excited when I saw Creech, thought for a moment it was Gilligans Island untill I read title...Wha..Wha...wha....Still think Gilligan needs an Apron mod. And yes, what is your paypal email? Sending money for that Fish Tales!!

#462 8 years ago

Ninja.....kIlling me. Thank you for making my request, and I'm sure others wanted it too. So what was that PayPal to send money to again???

#463 8 years ago

How much is shipping to states? Might as well combine to save money!
Fire!, Gilligan's Island, Addams???

1 week later
#500 8 years ago

Yes , add a walking tiger to Totan apron on right side. No genie, he's my topper.

1 week later
#503 8 years ago

Ninja Awesome, any updates this week?
Big press release for these being available yet?

2 weeks later
#506 7 years ago

Someday this will happen. Maybe it's the printing? PPS? He's busy with triplets? Dog ate his homework?
Or he's going to release 20 titles and blow us away!!!
I'm patient.....

1 week later
#522 7 years ago

Bill- That's Great News! Looking forward to the aprons and more designs.
Thanks for the hard work.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ericpinballfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-apron-mod?tu=ericpinballfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.