image_(resized).jpeg
65e92bd32ed6ef7335cac4c1b279deb_(resized).jpg
10a59962fa278136842edbd199c7d7b_(resized).jpg
CFTBL_apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#73 8 years ago

Bally Atlantis with the underwater coral and fish would be fantastic. Especially for mine.

#78 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Just make the damn things and sell them under the table. You wont be able to make Creech ones otherwise.

why, doing a bunch of water and seaweed isn't Copywritten. Wouldn't be hard to make them somewhat generic.

#91 8 years ago

Yea, forgot about that. DE aprons are plastic.

#93 8 years ago

I ment DMD era DE. Well that's untrue, because I have a simpsons one here and that's the same style as SW, Tommy, GNR, JP, TFTC, LAH, and those.

#94 8 years ago

but my torpedo ally has metal. So maybe the era that has the chrome speaker panel, has metal? POTO had metal as well.

#114 8 years ago

just played my tommy tonight, that game has metal apron, but it's powder coated. might effect how the magnet fits. It's different than other De games because of the blinders. Never really realized it.

#145 8 years ago

many people make similar items, but what's nice is that with multiple people making different versions of things, you can buy the style that you like. Remember those graphic lamp shades? 3 different people were making them, each with different graphics. You buy the graphics you like best.

Alternate translites have been around for years. just because ones making them, doesn't mean others can't. I own alts from at least 6 different people. They are all great in their own ways. Auriches have the best color saturation and most practical use.

Same would go for this. both have different art designs. People can buy from both of you. whoever comes up with the best art will win that game. It's good to have options. I might like something, and 20 other people will buy the other one. Everyones happy.

#152 8 years ago

I like the shadow apron. I don't know how well it's going to play. WIth all that black, only 50% of the playfield will be exposed. Tommy mode all the time. I think shadow is hard enough even when you can see the flippers.

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

The water needs to match the river in the middle to create the illusion of depth. We are still working on matching colours for this. The top corners of the magnet will be electric blue to match the darker blue. I left out the final layer which has the shooter notch cut out and some other small additions. Once we have colours sorted out i'll post the final version.

matching colors is damn near impossible. So many of the Wh20's I restore all have different shades of blue. I have 6 different Wh20 blues mixed and still have to adjust them for each field I get in.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-magnet-apron-mod?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.