Topic Stats

• 528 posts
  • 144 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MustangPaul
  • Topic is favorited by 86 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 63 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).png
IMGA0438[1]_(resized).JPG
IMGA0439[1]_(resized).JPG
IMGA0437[1]_(resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
TOTAN_(resized).png
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
65e92bd32ed6ef7335cac4c1b279deb_(resized).jpg
10a59962fa278136842edbd199c7d7b_(resized).jpg
CFTBL_apron_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
image_(resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 528 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.
#501 4 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

All the ones I've seen are great. Did pics of the final whitewater get posted in a game?

I just got the samples for WH20 yesterday and will show pics in games shortly.

#502 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yes , add a walking tiger to Totan apron on right side. No genie, he's my topper.

Easy enough to do.

1 week later
#503 4 years ago

Ninja Awesome, any updates this week?
Big press release for these being available yet?

1 week later
#506 4 years ago

Someday this will happen. Maybe it's the printing? PPS? He's busy with triplets? Dog ate his homework?
Or he's going to release 20 titles and blow us away!!!
I'm patient.....

#507 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Someday this will happen. Maybe it's the printing? PPS? He's busy with triplets? Dog ate his homework?
Or he's going to release 20 titles and blow us away!!!
I'm patient.....

I was exchanging some pm's with ninjaboot regarding another subject and I don't hear from him for more than a week now...

#508 4 years ago

He's busy with YEGPIN right now......saw him last Sunday....he's still alive.....lots of artwork in the process being worked on. I'm confident we'll see these with the amount of time he's devoted to doing it right.

1 week later
#509 4 years ago

Sorry for the silence guys. I've been really busy with work and other things lately and my artist has been delayed with some personal issues. It took a while for approvals of the 2 designs I sent Williams(they only required 2 at the time to decide if they were interested in moving forward). They were finally approved and sent back which is awesome. I'm now sending off the rest of the my designs for approvals which I was told will be a much quicker process. I never realized the entire process would take so long but it is what it is. I look forward to rolling these out very soon.

-Bill

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Sorry for the silence guys. I've been really busy with work and other things lately and my artist has been delayed with some personal issues. It took a while for approvals of the 2 designs I sent Williams(they only required 2 at the time to decide if they were interested in moving forward). They were finally approved and sent back which is awesome. I'm now sending off the rest of the my designs for approvals which I was told will be a much quicker process. I never realized the entire process would take so long but it is what it is. I look forward to rolling these out very soon.
-Bill

Hey Bill no worries, just be prepared for the onslaught.

#511 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Hey Bill no worries, just be prepared for the onslaught.

Paul, I finally got to play a MustangPro. Being a Vette fanatic I wasn't expecting much playing it but I ended up really liking it. It was a tournament machine at a Pinball Expo I frequented as of late. The game was set up pretty hard for the tourney but I still enjoyed it. I could see myself picking one up.

Let the onslaught ensue!

#512 4 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Paul, I finally got to play a MustangPro. Being a Vette fanatic I wasn't expecting much playing it but I ended up really liking it. It was a tournament machine at a Pinball Expo I frequented as of late. The game was set up pretty hard for the tourney but I still enjoyed it. I could see myself picking one up.
Let the onslaught ensue!

Well ya know Bill being a Vette fanatic really has nothing to do with liking the Mustang game, it's just a really fun game. It's good to hear your not a car snob, neither am I cuz I like Vettes too....especially road race Vettes. You ever seen the Greenwood IMSA Vettes, those things were KILLERS! When they came through the corners at BIR the ground would shake. They were true GROUND POUNDERS.

#513 4 years ago

Guys, just please don't start a Ford vs. Chevrolet feud here, because, you know, FORD kick serious asses!!!

#514 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Guys, just please don't start a Ford vs. Chevrolet feud here, because, you know, FORD kick serious asses!!!

Of course not.

#515 4 years ago
#516 4 years ago

Great news!!! Can't wait to buy the Getaway apron to go with the new game blades Jgraffix just designed

#517 4 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

new game blades Jgraffix just designed

There nice but I wish they would quit using mirror images on their blades. That's just lazy IMO.

#518 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

There nice but I wish they would quit using mirror images on their blades. That's just lazy IMO.

Oh man, I love my Iron Man art that combines the mirror blades. I like the combo a lot

#519 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

TOYOTA

#520 4 years ago

It appears that the "donut heaven" is centered just right between the flippers....it would be nice if The Shadow was like this. The Shadow apron appears "off center" from the flippers. I am sure it is centered on the apron, but that makes it off-center from the flippers. A distraction IMO.

As is currently on the above aprons, I would be in on a getaway but out on a Shadow, due to the perceived misalignment

Great work in this project! Kudos on getting licensing ... First class all the way

#521 4 years ago

Waiting patiently on the F14 apron magnet design ... please post an image of it when you get to that one.

#522 4 years ago

Bill- That's Great News! Looking forward to the aprons and more designs.
Thanks for the hard work.

#523 4 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

It appears that the "donut heaven" is centered just right between the flippers....it would be nice if The Shadow was like this. The Shadow apron appears "off center" from the flippers. I am sure it is centered on the apron, but that makes it off-center from the flippers. A distraction IMO.
As is currently on the above aprons, I would be in on a getaway but out on a Shadow, due to the perceived misalignment
Great work in this project! Kudos on getting licensing ... First class all the way

Hmmm, let me look into it. I never noticed myself it's off centre but if it is we can easily adjust it.

#524 4 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Oh man, I love my Iron Man art that combines the mirror blades. I like the combo a lot

I think he meant that each blade has the exact same artwork "mirroring" one another. I have the mirrored pin blades on my METPRO and they are killer.....nobody could hate them!!! Badass.

#525 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I think he meant that each blade has the exact same artwork "mirroring" one another. I have the mirrored pin blades on my METPRO and they are killer.....nobody could hate them!!! Badass.

Yup. I'd like to have the mirrored pin blades on mine too but i have the original ones and don't want to spend the money to upgrade. I have Mustang parts to buy.

#526 4 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Hmmm, let me look into it. I never noticed myself it's off centre but if it is we can easily adjust it.

It would be interesting to see what TS looks like where his nose is centered below the shoot again insert/between the flippers. Thank you for the positive reception to one guys perspective.

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yup. I'd like to have the mirrored pin blades on mine too but i have the original ones and don't want to spend the money to upgrade. I have Mustang parts to buy.

Do you really?!I mean your name has the word "mustang" in it and you are leaning up against a "mustang" in your avatar

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballerchef:

Do you really?!I mean your name has the word "mustang" in it and you are leaning up against a "mustang" in your avatar

There are 528 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 11.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside