(Topic ID: 144396)

My location offered me $500 bonus to bring in a premium instead of pro.

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by joemamma
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

met_game_underground.jpg
    image.jpg
    LE.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#98 8 years ago

We have 7 games in a location and I'm almost finished with the 8th that will go in. The current list is: Whirlwind, Bride of Pinbot, Hook, Diner, Super Mario Bros, Ice Fever, Laser Ball. Police Force is about to go in. System 11's are crushing the others. We aren't making much $ wise, but % of play, the System 11's are now getting all of the love. We've only been in there ~2.5 months, so the data isn't all that great. Mario started out as the #1, but has cooled off a little. It's the one kids play, when they play. Nothing is an absolute dog though. I have tournaments that have random games picked, so players come to practice everything. I do know that we are capped at 8 machines there, 4 are mine, 4 are my friend's. When it's time to get a bigger earner I know which one will be leaving.

#101 8 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I didn't mean to offend. I 100% agree with your assessment. I am jumping for joy that one is going on location near me. Both locations I mentioned in my post have Tron, and they keep it on location because it earns well. One of those locations had a MET Pro (non LED), and it is gone because their other games out earned it. Maybe it was just simply the fact that it looked a bit dull with incandescent bulbs next to Star Trek. I'm not sure. But I do know that if it had earned its keep, it would still be there.
    And seriously, I love MET. I can't wait to play it Sunday. I probably should have said that better.

The other location I use for my bi-weekly tournaments has 4 Sterns. Rolling Stones, Transformers, Star Trek, Walking Dead. The first 2 look so dated next to the LED games. I actually like several things about TRS and TF, but they are dated with the lighting how it is. When the location sells TF, I'm going to try to get it and with LEDs that will be a different game visually.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider desertt1.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-location-offered-me-500-bonus-to-bring-in-a-primium-instead-of-pro?tu=desertt1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.