(Topic ID: 144396)

My location offered me $500 bonus to bring in a premium instead of pro.

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by joemamma
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

met_game_underground.jpg
    image.jpg
    LE.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kineticross.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 8 years ago

Where specifically are you putting the game? This could definitely make the machine's popularity higher or lower.

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Are you asking were the location is or were inside the game sits?

Specifically where the location is. If it's somewhere like an arcade with several pinball machines, people may enjoy it. Otherwise it may be a good idea to just get the Pro.

#54 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

It's in a retro arcade inside a very busy mall. Only my pinball machine in their.

Game Underground by any chance? I remember seeing WWFRR did pretty well in its first week there.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

Yup did you play it?

Yeah! It played pretty well there, and I'm also going there on a semi-monthly basis for their Smash 4 tourneys.
    In that case the Premium may be a good pick. There's plenty of people who may be impressed with it, plus it's based on a popular theme and there's many arcade goers who go there as well.

#64 8 years ago

I think if you were to put in a new table Metallica or Tales from the Crypt would be the best ones to put in. Aggressive games, fairly deep, appealing themes to the arcade's demographic

#92 8 years ago

I'm not Dave but I'd love to see Tales from the Crypt or Whitewater on location. I don't think there's any on location in MA

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from dannunz:

If anyone knows of any good locations in MA that are looking for high quality pinball machines please let me know. Thanks

My hometown has literally no places to play pinball, but there are several pizza restaurants around town that have wide spaces to put them in. They're fairly popular and easy to walk to and I'm sure people would appreciate it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Kineticross.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-location-offered-me-500-bonus-to-bring-in-a-primium-instead-of-pro?tu=Kineticross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.