(Topic ID: 38711)

My Lineup

By wxforecaster

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130203_154638_resized.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

It'll probably last about 10 minutes once the guests show up, but it's nice to have everything working for once.

20130203_154638_resized.jpg20130203_154638_resized.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Nice lineup, lots of fun to be had in there ...

#3 11 years ago

Looks great!

#4 11 years ago

Looks Great !!!, Where is Dr. Who ?

#5 11 years ago

Beautiful row of pins.

#6 11 years ago

Looks good, and good luck with the guests!

#8 11 years ago

Love me some Whirlwind!!!

#9 11 years ago

Very nice. Enjoy the games and time with friends.

#10 11 years ago

Very cool.

#11 11 years ago

Nice diversity!

#12 11 years ago

Great lineup!!

#13 11 years ago

Looks great, some of my favorites there.

#14 11 years ago

nice

#15 11 years ago

Very nice lineup!

#16 11 years ago

I wouldn't mind having any of these

#17 11 years ago

Well, the good news is that everything survived, including the FH which blew F112 earlier in the afternoon for no apparent reason.

The bad:
    I was trying to hold off on rerubbering my WW until CPR's playfield comes in. Not so good. never seen someone literally destroy a slingshot rubber ring before. Had to make a very quick replacement (and I kept his game going too!)

My TAF continues to have a problem where Thing takes the ball, let's it go, and it gets stuck in the box. It never makes it to the switch/coil unless you tilt it. Something isn't right as the game is properly leveled.

One of my friend's three year olds was banging away on the T2. We started to smell that awful electrical burning smell and I figured it was the T2 the way he was pounding on the flippers. He started to cry because he thought he was in trouble but I opened the coin door and it smelled no worse. Turns out it wasn't even a pin. My Ms Pac cocktail turned 60-1 monitor chassis burned up somewhere. No idea what happened, but I hardly use the thing.

Everyone had a blast!! As for the Dr. Who, it's still in the garage. I still can't get the MPF not to bind. Something isn't right and I won't have a chance to look at it until next week. I also need a new upper flipper coil since it has no hold power. Even when I can get it figured out, one of those 6 has to leave. I'm thinking my very minty No Fear may be the first to go.

#18 11 years ago

very nice line up, thanks for posting. Great Games in MO

#19 11 years ago

Nice squeeze job there, was that planned or just luck. Nice looking settup.

#20 11 years ago

Nice gameroom, Forecaster. Your system 11s look good next to each other.

My home base isn't too far from you. My location says Texas, but I'm only down here due to work. My real home is up by Smithville. Hopefully, I'll be back for good in a few months if all goes as planned. Having said that, I might be interested in the No Fear, should you decide to part with it.

#21 11 years ago

nice set of pins!

#22 11 years ago

pinji, pure luck. Basement was unfinished when we bought the house. I wanted a theatre, office, kid's playroom, gameroom, bed and a full bath (I work rotating shifts and needed the cool/dark/quiet area). The gameroom was basically the "leftovers" from the other necessities and ended up working out that way. In retrospect I probably would have designed things a bit differently to allow for a much bigger lineup, but I only had 2 pins back then. I actually have 9 right now (you can see the DE Simpsons to the right which is OOS), and the Dr. Who and Taxi in the garage being worked on.

I do have a pretty huge want list, so something will need to give as I slowly work my way up. Really everything on that wall is a keeper, but the No Fear was one I fell in love with as we had one in the commons area in our dorm quad at Penn State. A ToM is probably #1 on my wishes, followed by TZ and TOTAN. Must get bigger house someday

Ring-Them-Bells, will have to come visit you! 45 minutes from me (I'm actually working by KCI right now so even closer to you).

Thanks for the compliments all. Sometimes I think I get more enjoyment from learning/fixing things. Oftentimes I'll post something and then figure it out 5 minutes later, only to have Lloyd already answering me. In part I do that to think outloud, othertimes just to post a solution hoping I can help someone else.

Alright, enough rambling

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-lineup-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.