(Topic ID: 232576)

My life ended today - my complete pinball collection burnt down

By german-pinball

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Kripo Hagen_ „Es war Brandstiftung im Erdgeschoss“ _ wp.de _ HagenEN.pdf (PDF preview)
    IMG_5810 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5806 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5798 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5804 (resized).JPG
    IMG_5802 (resized).JPG
    Screenshot_20181228-145207_Chrome (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-20-49-28 (1) (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-20-49-28 (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-20-49-28 (3) (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-20-49-28 (2) (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-17-03-57 (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-16-58-09 - 4 (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-15-06-22 - 3 (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-15-06-21 - 2 (resized).jpg
    PHOTO-2018-12-27-15-06-21 - 1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtydeeds.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from german-pinball:

The worst thing in my life happened today. Tonight our whole Pinball hall burnt completly down. ALL about 100 machines destroyed by fire and water. NOTHING to rescue, all gone, last 14 years gone ...
    I do not even get the chance, to go into the house; an excavator has started to demolish the whole house because of collapse danger. I was not allowed, to rescue at least parts from the excavator shovel, backglasses, cabinets, just crushed ...
    Floor ceilings broke through the house and destroyed everything. I friend of mine informed me this night, the hall is about 15 km away from my home.
    NO insurence for the pinball machines ... I am completly down ... Why did that happen to me?
    Tons of PCBs, plastics, Playfields, Hardware ... ALL AWAY forever ... My complete Gottlieb SYS1 collection including my loved AAAAA destroyed and gone forever.
    You cannot imagine, how I feel today ... Only my little 9 year old son Ingo junior gives me strength and keeps me upright ... I could cry the whole night long ...
    Nothing will remain of the house, my work from the last 14 years, all ended ...
    Video from the fire Department:
    https://www.facebook.com/BlaulichtREPORTHagen/videos/318094555503351/
    https://www.facebook.com/BlaulichtREPORTHagen/videos/318094555503351/
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]
    [quoted image]

Easily the worst thing I have ever seen on Pinside. I just got home after a good night and the evening is ruined. Nothing compared to how you are feeling brother. I can't imagine. You ask "Why did happen to me?". I don't know. This is ridiculous. I am so sad and close to tears. It reminds me of when Papa got flooded. Keep your chin up man.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dirtydeeds.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-life-ended-today-my-complete-pinball-collection-burnt-down?tu=dirtydeeds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.