Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2321.jpg
IMAG2315.jpg
IMAG2320.jpg
IMAG2312.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Here is my newest pickup.A super nice RBION!
It's in Fantastic Condition
Thanks so much Rob!!
IMAG2312.jpgIMAG2312.jpg
IMAG2320.jpgIMAG2320.jpg
IMAG2315.jpgIMAG2315.jpg
IMAG2321.jpgIMAG2321.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Ripleys aka tz lil bro is the bomb it has a killer rule set super hard to beat it's got it all and don't forget the shrunken head so weird mon nice find.

#4 9 years ago

cool game, used to play the shit out of it at the bar. a tough machine for sure! congrats

#5 9 years ago

I agree with you guys on the ruleset.I've been playing the crap out of it...what a BLAST!!

#6 9 years ago

Congrats. Underrated game IMHO. It seems deceptively simple to beat but it isn't. Lot of stuff on the table. Picked mine up a couple years ago and it is a keeper.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks for the Grats guys!
It's is a keeper for sure.
How many were produced,it's doesn't say in the details here on Pinside?

#8 9 years ago

I never played RBION but have heard It's a great players game! Lower price compared to other Stern games. I'm going to put this on my list to play ASAP.-Joe

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I never played RBION but have heard It's a great players game! Lower price compared to other Stern games. I'm going to put this on my list to play ASAP.-Joe

As a new owner I must says its a blast.I'm actually kind of surprised its not ranked a little better than it is.

#10 9 years ago

Congrats. By the looks of your choices when it comes to pinball titles. I think you will love it. Nice diverse lineup.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Congrats. By the looks of your choices when it comes to pinball titles. I think you will love it. Nice diverse lineup.

Thanks alot

#12 9 years ago

I love RBION and it can be a hard one to find that doesn't have the scoop hole worn out and played to death. Very fun game. I spent a lot of time on one when on vacation at Disney and hoped I would eventually have one...(never happened). IMO under appreciated similar to Sopranos.

#13 9 years ago

I'm glad you're enjoying the pin. Nice to meet another local pinhead. Rob

#14 9 years ago

Love RBION, underestimated game for sure!

#15 9 years ago

One of the most difficult games to get great scores on, I like mine a lot. That skill shot can sure be punishing!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
4,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Crescent Springs, KE
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bellefonte, PA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valdosta, GA
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RavSpec

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

4,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-lastest-pickup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.