Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Angyalpor
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

szurke.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Tomorrow I will pick up my 2nd pin...
    Just need to say: WOW!

#2 10 years ago

Congrats! Can't wait 'til I'm there

#3 10 years ago

They are like rabbits..when you have more than one they multiple uncontrollably!

#4 10 years ago

It's true, one just looks kinda lonely in a big open space (big open space = any space nearby that is roughly the size of another pin)

#5 10 years ago

Paging Robertmee, time to prep for surgery

Angyalpor, when you got your first game it was epic with all of the amazing help you got from pinsiders like Robertmee and Shock_Me. I wish pinside could go back to being more like that again.
    I also miss PinMike. He does not post much anymore but was always one of the most eager to help noobs.

#6 10 years ago

Once a wise man said to me: if You got your first pin, then You are on a chute...

#7 10 years ago

A trip down memory lane (when it was a kinder gentler Pinside):

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1984-bally-tilt-problem

#8 10 years ago

Be sure to post info and pics of your new pin!

#9 10 years ago

And, now the brother will come... OXO.

#10 10 years ago

It's sad when you start looking around trying to figure out the absolute max amount of pins your lounge/den/gameroom can hold, then take over the adjoining guest bedroom because "who needs guests anyway." Congrats on #2! We went from 0 to 8 within our family in less than 9 months, so you probably need to start finding that 3rd pin spot now.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

It's sad when you start looking around trying to figure out the absolute max amount of pins your lounge/den/gameroom can hold, then take over the adjoining guest bedroom because "who needs guests anyway." Congrats on #2! We went from 0 to 8 within our family in less than 9 months, so you probably need to start finding that 3rd pin spot now.

Congrats on becoming a moderator (I think)

Blondetall, do you have a sister that thinks the same way you do? If so, if I divorce my wife can you set me up with her?

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Congrats on becoming a moderator (I think)
    Blondetall, do you have a sister that thinks the same way you do? If so, if I divorce my wife can you set me up with her?

Count me on, too!

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

you probably need to start finding that 3rd pin spot now.

Or third pin room.

#14 10 years ago

Thanks DC! I believe that you are the first one to notice, or at least the first one to comment on it.

I've got a sister, but you don't want her. When she found out that my parents and I were going to the Atlanta Pinswap, she laughed hard for a solid 10 minutes that "geeks actually get together and play these things." Then she demanded a t-shirt so she could wear it ironically. She has a 2 month old baby girl that my mom and I are slowly going to turn into a pinball player though, so the pin craziness will continue in the family.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

She has a 2 month old baby girl that my mom and I are slowly going to turn into a pinball player though...

Good... that will be poetic justice!

#16 10 years ago

Oh boy, the pins are like infection...
    My sister's sons are addicts because of me...

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Angyalpor:

Tomorrow I will pick up my 2nd pin...
    Just need to say: WOW!

Hey dude update your pin profile with the new addition to keep us from guessing

Congratulations!

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Hahhhh! Your mom has seven and you have one!

#19 10 years ago

Fast forward three weeks from now, Angyalpor's new thread "Two pins wasn't enough, picking up three and four tomorrow!"

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Thanks DC! I believe that you are the first one to notice, or at least the first one to comment on it.
    I've got a sister, but you don't want her. When she found out that my parents and I were going to the Atlanta Pinswap, she laughed hard for a solid 10 minutes that "geeks actually get together and play these things." Then she demanded a t-shirt so she could wear it ironically. She has a 2 month old baby girl that my mom and I are slowly going to turn into a pinball player though, so the pin craziness will continue in the family.

You go, girl!

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

Hahhhh! Your mom has seven and you have one!

No, I only PAID for one, she had Twin Win then paid for 6 more. . I have 4 at my house and about to steal her Twin Win since it is in her garage. She has 3 shoved in her bedroom. It all starts with just one little pin and gets out of hand from there.

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

No, I only PAID for one, she had Twin Win then paid for 6 more. . I have 4 at my house and about to steal her Twin Win since it is in her garage. She has 3 shoved in her bedroom. It all starts with just one little pin and gets out of hand from there.

Hmmm. You are about to have five. I have four. DAMN! Where will I get the next one and what will it be?

#23 10 years ago

PS how did you get MODERATOR! I bow to you!

#24 10 years ago

You know I have to always one-up you, Smokey. And when I get Predator I will have 6. Bwahaha! (I highly recommend stealing an unused pin from someone's basement. It is cheaper that way.)

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from smokey_789:

PS how did you get MODERATOR! I bow to you!

Robin asked me and I said yes. I believe they needed a token female for some quota. Lol.

#26 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

I believe they needed a token female for some quota. Lol.

Just tryin to get in your pants, seen that approach HUNDREDS of times

#27 10 years ago

Just "upped" ya

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

Robin asked me and I said yes. I believe they needed a token female for some quota. Lol.

You rock, Blondie! Promise you won't tilt me?

#29 10 years ago

You just behave and I promise I wont tilt you. I think I shall be known as the 'nice one.'

Back to the OP... post pics of your new pin for us tomorrow!

#30 10 years ago

Congratulations!

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I also miss PinMike. He does not post much anymore but was always one of the most eager to help noobs.

I too miss Pinmike's presence on the forums. He was always entertaining and a great technical resource as well.

And who can forget the Bottom Boyz thread. That is the stuff Pinside legends are made of!

#32 10 years ago

Aww, PinMike was the first one to PM me and help me out. Whatever happened to him?

#33 10 years ago

Congrats on being a moderator blondetall!!!! I won't sell JP now.

#34 10 years ago

Hm, the new family member is arrived.
    The cabinet is still in the car (morning my friend will come to help with it), but the head and the backglass is next to me.
    So, I will open a thread about about it, like: "Repair an EM pinball as a Dummy."

#35 10 years ago

Congratulations!
    You seem to really have a thing for O's and X's.

#36 10 years ago

As my friend said: "Nice to see, when a friend has all pieces of a collection..."
    I'm lucky, only these two machines has got this theme.

#37 10 years ago

My cat likes it, too...

Morning I will start it!

szurke.jpgszurke.jpg

#38 10 years ago

I wish I had a theme with only 2 options. lol So far my theme is "whatever can be found close-by and reasonably priced." Since I bought all the one Pinsider's for sale pins, that slowed me way down.

Congrats on the pin. I like your cat too. We had one similar as the office kitty when I was a vet tech about 10 years ago.

#39 10 years ago

Thanks.

The adventure will just starts from tomorrow...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-last-night-with-only-one-pinball-d and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.