(Topic ID: 24094)

My Judge Dredd is gonna be worth the big bucks!

By Toasterdog

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Okay, maybe not. But the movie is gonna be awesome.

A very short, red band trailer showing the ultra violent awesomeness.

Oh yea, 14 reviews so far on rotten tomatoes 100% fresh (14 good / 0 bad)

#2 11 years ago

I'll wait for the sequel when Dredd finally takes on The Dark Judges and Mean Machine.

#3 11 years ago

Yes, we will be saying "Remember when you could buy a JD for only $1500?"
    Or maybe not.

Either way the movie does look promising.

#4 11 years ago

they are going all the way up to $1999 look out =-)

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from diskoboy:

I'll wait for the sequel when Dredd finally takes on The Dark Judges and Mean Machine.

Alex Garland has drafted a trilogy, dark judges would be teased in sequel but wouldn't be revealed until the 3rd so keep on waiting buddy! This film looks like Dredd comic has come to life and appears true to the source material yet people are still moaning, Hollywood ignore source material people moan, a director fights to be allowed to adapt closely to source material and people still moan and don't support it, and people then wonder why next time Hollywood basterdises our beloved franchises

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-judge-dredd-is-gonna-be-worth-the-big-bucks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.