(Topic ID: 147324)

My Hyperspin mame quits on two players??

By Floyd

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by erak
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Floyd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Ok, I'm giving this a shot on here. I built a hyperspin game about a year ago, but really haven't tinkered with it for a while. I am usually the only one who plays it so in the testing phase everything worked as it should. We had a party over Thanksgiving and everytime wanted to play and the two player games were getting heavy rotation. During all the games on all the different emulators, when two players were playing the game would be fine for about a minute then it would go away?? Once the game went away you could no longer open any other games in hyper spin from that system. I then would have to quit hyper spin and the emulator would be minimized in the folder section on the bottom of the windows screen and close the emulator out, outside of hyper spin. I am only running Nintendo, Super Nintendo, and Sega on my Mame machine. Any ideas?? I really don[t know where to start on this one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Floyd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-hyperspin-mame-quits-on-two-players?tu=Floyd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.