You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4400.jpg
Schematic_9th_Hundreds.jpg
Schematic.jpg
Wiring_1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 8 years ago

Hi Barky
You approach Your problem assuming "wrong soldering". Maybe it is - maybe not. Merf is guiding - I would like to get answer from You (because I do not completely understand).

In post-1 you write "1P Reels won't reset to 0" - "Two of the reels at the same time".
Question: You start a game - do 1P Reels do step some steps ? Do ALL 1P Reels do some steps ? How far do they step ? If You manually set the 1P reels to 23450 - what happens at start of a new game ?
To me it is common: On Reset-Cycle Reels step "together" (they are pulsed by the same relay).

Does the Reset-Cycle end in some (crummy) way (what ?) - can You play the given (?) ball ? - and NOW (making points) it happens: "Two of the reels step at the same time" ? Greetings Rolf

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rolf_martin_062.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-huge-rewiring-screwup-help-gtlb-spirit-of-76-score-reels?tu=rolf_martin_062 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.