All out.JPG
tounament button.JPG
Train and ramp.JPG
pinbit bolts.JPG
shaker.JPG
servicerails.JPG
right rail.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I will take you along the amazing journey with me. Pinball refinery as you all know does amazing work. Hemi is the MAN, unequaled in class and skill. Their customer service is second to none!

Here the journey begins - I am picking it up in T minus 7 days!!
I will be posting the progress as I get updates..

What other distributor and modification master would take the time to present their customers with so much detail? NO ONE ELSE!

Check back and watch the magic unfold!
She is standing on her own 4 legs.... Serial number 244416 born on date 10/2/13.

image-99.jpgimage-99.jpgAll out.JPGAll out.JPGimage-729.jpgimage-729.jpgimage-885.jpgimage-885.jpgimage-20.jpgimage-20.jpgimage-673.jpgimage-673.jpgimage-131.jpgimage-131.jpgimage-498.jpgimage-498.jpgimage-981.jpgimage-981.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I can't wait !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

Awesome buddy!!! Congrats!

#4 10 years ago

You can't wait? I need a smoke LMAO

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

I will take you along the amazing journey with me. Pinball refinery as you all know does amazing work. Hemi is the MAN, unequaled in class and skill. Their customer service is second to none!
Here the journey begins - I am picking it up in T minus 7 days!!
I will be posting the progress as I get updates..
What other distributor and modification master would take the time to present their customers with so much detail? NO ONE ELSE!
Check back and watch the magic unfold!
She is standing on her own 4 legs.... Serial number 244416 born on date 10/2/13.

Pinball Refinery Rocks! They are great to deal with. I just got my Met Pro Refinery Edition #10 last week and am absolutely loving it! I can't recommend them enough!

MN-Flipper you're going to love your new pin! I know waiting for a machine is always hard though, especially the last few days.

#6 10 years ago

I have never had such great customer service I feel like I'm there doing it myself. Hemi is absolutely amazing, Taking the time to take all the pictures so I could live it firsthand who else would do that - NOBODY!

#7 10 years ago

The transformation is starting to take place;
Tournament button, shaker motor,service rails, Hemi LE Train mod and (Hooked) railroad track ramp decal, Pinbits LED lightning bolts, Lollipop side rails, chrome flipper buttons, chrome shooter rod and housing ..STAY TUNED - PLENTY MORE TO COME

T minus 4 days

SEE THE RED APRON - IT'S GOING TO GLOW - INTERACTIVE WITH CANNON

tounament button.JPGtounament button.JPGshaker.JPGshaker.JPGservicerails.JPGservicerails.JPGTrain and ramp.JPGTrain and ramp.JPGpinbit bolts.JPGpinbit bolts.JPGright rail.JPGright rail.JPGleft rail.JPGleft rail.JPGchrome shooter.JPGchrome shooter.JPG

#8 10 years ago

NICE!!! ...and you'll love those Pinbit lightning bolt flashers.

#9 10 years ago

Glad I could help make this a reality. How you might ask, by bringing the original ACDC Hemi to show at Expo. I have been impressed with this machine from day one. I have always liked to show others and believe pins so great should be shared. I dont mind at all and sometimes you make friends you other wise would have never meet. I have shown it at Louisville Expo and Atl Pin Swap all with great reviews and as a reward I have even sold a few of them. I still like his version the best and YES I do have all three great versions of ACDC pins, I just find myself playing the Pro so much more as it so fast, the play is just incredible but you never convince the majority who often make their decision without playing a pro at all.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Glad I could help make this a reality. How you might ask, by bringing the original ACDC Hemi to show at Expo. I have been impressed with this machine from day one. I have always liked to show others and believe pins so great should be shared. I dont mind at all and sometimes you make friends you other wise would have never meet. I have shown it at Louisville Expo and Atl Pin Swap all with great reviews and as a reward I have even sold a few of them. I still like his version the best and YES I do have all three great versions of ACDC pins, I just find myself playing the Pro so much more as it so fast, the play is just incredible but you never convince the majority who often make their decision without playing a pro at all.

Yep I played yours about 100 times - thanks Buddy

#11 10 years ago

Congrats on this.

I played the PR version of Star Trek at Terry's PL open house. It was like a whole new game. He does great work !

#12 10 years ago

image-196.jpgimage-196.jpgimage-434.jpgimage-434.jpgimage-614.jpgimage-614.jpg

#13 10 years ago

Words can't describe the quality of work the Pinball Refinery and Hemi perform. 1500 mile road trip and worth every last mile. I spent a few hours with Steve and he is a great and amazingly talented individual.. I saw some amazing stuff there.. It's too secret and all I can say is WOW, hold on pinball is in for a ride!!

// Error: Image 155447 not found //
// Error: Image 155448 not found //
// Error: Image 155449 not found //
// Error: Image 155450 not found //

#14 10 years ago

And To top it off my friend Kris gave me this sign pinsign.jpgpinsign.jpg

#15 10 years ago

A few more additions

photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG

#16 10 years ago

Words can't describe the quality of work the Pinball Refinery and Hemi perform. 1500 mile road trip and worth every last mile. I spent a few hours with Steve and he is a great and amazingly talented individual.. I saw some amazing stuff there.. It's too secret and all I can say is WOW, hold on pinball is in for a ride!!

Thanks for making the drive to my place and picking up your new AC/DC Pro, Pinball Refinery Hemi Edition 002... it was my pleasure meeting you and I know that machine is in GREAT hands. 1500 miles is a long drive and I am glad you feel it was worth every last mile . The machine looks great and I see you added a few more mods to it.

#17 10 years ago

Great looking machine. The mods are very tasteful and the LED treatment is amazing. I'll likely incorporate a few of these mods on my machine as well.

One question I have is how do the lollipop rails attach to the side of the cabinet around the flipper button? I notice that the Premium sitting right beside yours has 3 bolts going around its flipper button and yours has none - just curious as I'm upgrading the side rails on my machine (new lollipop rails + powdercoat) and I'm wondering how the lollipop portion attaches to the side of the cabinet if there are no bolts to 'hug' it to the machine.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from EightBitWhit:

Great looking machine. The mods are very tasteful and the LED treatment is amazing. I'll likely incorporate a few of these mods on my machine as well.
One question I have is how do the lollipop rails attach to the side of the cabinet around the flipper button? I notice that the Premium sitting right beside yours has 3 bolts going around its flipper button and yours has none - just curious as I'm upgrading the side rails on my machine (new lollipop rails + powdercoat) and I'm wondering how the lollipop portion attaches to the side of the cabinet if there are no bolts to 'hug' it to the machine.

Thanks....some of these mods are available on my website and some I just custom make to install in my customer's machine.

These lollipop upgraded side don't have the extra screws to hold them on, the bolt under the lock down bar hold them tight and just fine on the machine.... Stern decided to add extra screws to their rails.

Steve
Pinball Refinery

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from EightBitWhit:

Great looking machine. The mods are very tasteful and the LED treatment is amazing.

Thank you very much - Pinball Refinery and Steve (Hemi) do amazing work - I could not be happier, and every machine is different - Hemi uses his creative talents and works closely with the customer to achieve exactly what the customer wants..

#20 10 years ago

One more - a tribute to the builder
image-971.jpgimage-971.jpg

#21 10 years ago

And To top it off my friend Kris gave me this sign

pinsign.jpg 156 KB

Lmao. That is awesome!

Thanks for the business. Hemi is alright for a guy from MI

#22 10 years ago

I'm a huge fan of Pinball Refinery's work and very appreciative customer. Got the opportunity to work with Gio and his service was as you described Steve's (top notch). Keep up the great work guys us pinball addicts salute you!

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Hemi is alright for a guy from MI

Thanks a lot, what a comedian... ... What a "Funny guy" in CA..... LOL. Gio is a lot of fun to work with...

Thanks again Jim for purchasing this AC/DC from us. Make sure you just lots of wax on the playfield, so it's lighting fast.

Steve

#24 10 years ago

Well I have had this AWESOME pin at my house since 11/16/13 and I decided to check the audits for plays
and it is 267 THINK I LIKE THIS GAME ?

IT IS A BADASS GAME THAT ROCKS - THANKS AGAIN TO PINBALL REFINERY AND STEVE (HEMI)

I am adding an interactive backbox kit and undercab lighting that GIO will be custom mapping to my translite and backbox... Just when you thought it could not get any better Video to follow after I get it installed..

Pinball refinery is a top notch company who does A+ work and has AMAZING customer service - Thank you guys

And for those of you who want some of their awesomeness:

Visit their website.... http://www.pinballrefinery.com Here is the Black Friday discount code M5VZK14G1X2F

The website will ask you for a code at the checkout page, just enter this code to receive a 15% off.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Hemi is alright for a guy from MI

GO BLUE!

#26 10 years ago

Game looks awesome!! Congrats. Did you make the trip all the way to Hemi's home? Did you get a chance to see 'The Matrix' pin he's working his magic on? I'd love to get a chance to see/play that one too.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Game looks awesome!! Congrats. Did you make the trip all the way to Hemi's home? Did you get a chance to see 'The Matrix' pin he's working his magic on? I'd love to get a chance to see/play that one too.

First thank you - the game exceeded my expectations even though Hemi and I discussed in detail what was to be done prior.

Yes I made the LONG ASS journey to Steve's house.. I played some special games and was amazed at the magic.. He is a great guy and does amazing work.. Worth every mile

Sorry I can't report what I played or saw

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Who me.... have the Matrix....

IMG_20131020_133357_594.jpgIMG_20131020_133357_594.jpg

#29 10 years ago

It's about time people stop bashing the AC/DC Pro version. It may not be a "premium" but it's still one HELL of a game. And take my word, when you're actuall PLAYING it you will never even notice Angus on the PF. It's because you just lost your ball and your jumping up and down cursing on account of that one shot you needed for a 32M jackpot. I'm loving mine.

#30 10 years ago

I saw EVERY game at Hemi's house - and played many.. Wonder what games he had? Damn memory is not what it used to be

Was I even at Hemi's house?

#31 10 years ago

What's with the gouge under the tournament button? Please fix it,it's driving me nuts!

#32 10 years ago

Lmao there is no gouge - it's the cab design.. This machine is flawless

#33 10 years ago

looks good. but after you spend all this money to do all this, didn't it end up costing more than a premium would have in the first place?

Not a fan of the dynamite. reminds me of that thread for TZ mods where the guy had candy bars sitting around all over the machine.

#34 10 years ago

I don't like the lower playfield, crossover was not important and it plays super fast. It is exactly what I wanted and could not be happier the dynamite I liked and that's why I installed it

Thanks for the compliments - it is awesome and made just for me, exactly how I wanted it!

1 week later
#35 10 years ago

I am as satisfied as the day I picked it up. I can't stress enough if you want top notch service and mods installed these guys (Pinball Refinery, Steve (Hemi)) are second to NONE!!!

PinGraffix also rocks and Joe is an awesome graphic designer - https://www.facebook.com/groups/522161394545906/

Machine and mods have performed flawless since day 1

Thanks you

Visit their new FB page

https://www.facebook.com/pinballrefinery

4 weeks later
#36 10 years ago

List of items on machine as of 01/09/14 - I am as satisfied as the day I picked it up.

NIB AC/DC Pro with these mods....
Premium Train, wired into the machine's GI lighting
My Shoot to Thrill Cannon mod, with LEDs that are interactive into the machine
Hemi Bell Mod
Upgrade all of the machine's lights to LEDs
Speaker LEDs that are interactive into the machine
Bass Drum with interactive LEDs
Pinball Refinery "Hemi Edition" #002 AC/DC Pro plaque
Add out lane protector on playfield
Red Translucent with LEDs that are interactive into the machine
Set of the black lollipop side rails
Pinbits LED Lightening Bolts
Shaker motor
Mirror Blades
Flames Speaker panel cover and flamed flipper tops - pinballgraffix
Service Rails
Chrome shooter rod assembly and housing
Full set of Cliffy's including shooter lane and protector
TNT Dynmite mod
Ramp stickers - train track and dynomite
External train track on train ramp
Chrome flipper buttons
Hell's bell top wood mod
Pinball Refinery Interactive Backbox and undercab lighting kit

#37 10 years ago

Newest additions - amp and hells bell top from mezelmods

Coming soon HELEN package from Aurich

1 month later
#38 10 years ago

And Next week this Beast of a pin is mine!

#39 10 years ago

Woah he said coming soon about my translite 1 month and 3 weeks ago? At least he got it now!

#40 10 years ago

Yes, it came yesterday.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from foxtj24:

And Next week this Beast of a pin is mine!

Keep talking and it stays here

Quoted from Aurich:

Woah he said coming soon about my translite 1 month and 3 weeks ago? At least he got it now!

Cause I believed Aurich

#42 10 years ago

It will only be 30 miles away, I will give you visitation rights....

#43 10 years ago

Keep talking and it stays here

Four score and twenty pins ago MN-Flipper brought forth a new title.

And all was right with the world.

LTG : )™

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

NICE!!! ...and you'll love those Pinbit lightning bolt flashers.

If you enjoy getting seizures, lol.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Four score and twenty pins ago MN-Flipper brought forth a new title.
And all was right with the world.
LTG : )™

Lloyd.. you have said many great things on here..but this :DThis is got to be quote of the year..LMAO!!!!

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

If you enjoy getting seizures, lol.

This comes with an Epilepsy warning decal :p

#47 10 years ago

That's gorgeous. How much was that all in?

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

That's gorgeous. How much was that all in?

First - Thank you

Feel free to contact them for a quote on whatever machine you want
www.pinballrefinery.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,600 (OBO)
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chittenango, NY
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 29.95
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-hemi-edition-pinball-refinery-acdc-002 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.