Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 247 posts
  • 128 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Razorbak86
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dust-it.jpg
    marco.jpg
    My God-200.jpg
    image.jpg
    ScreenHunter_37 Nov. 12 17.31.jpg
    Marco-Dirty-Donny.jpg
    IMAG5556.jpg
    Towelie.jpg
    Overreaction.jpg
    2014-11-02 15.15.54.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 9 years ago

They have some lime spots for bf that i want to order. Thing is they are wanting 6 bucks to ship something that fits in a tiny envelope so I am waiting to see if any other needs come up. Their prices tend to be higher though so not really sure it will end up saving me anything.

#144 9 years ago
    Quoted from rollitover:

Can you believe the McDouble is no longer a buck? It's something like $1.29 now. Thieves! And oh, they renamed the "dollar menu" the "value menu" like that will fool anyone. My god how I hate McDonalds. Anyone else think that maybe zr11990 regrets this post(however slightly).

I think the gripe is more that Marco is higher than other pinball retailers and their shipping costs stink. You can't just order other parts to make it more worthwhile, because it still ends up cheaper to order elsewhere. That leaves you trying to find things you need that only marco has.

For me if they are the only supply I will order. It hurts them, because were they competitive I'd just as happily order more. The only complaint is I have seen a number of times were they poorly packaged things. That has been going on for years though.

#197 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mrjamma:

Might I point out that boxes,tape,and tiny envelopes cost money. And I really wouldn't want any part shipped in an envelope (padded mailers excluded) since small parts get lost when the envelope tears, or gets smashed in the "Postal Press".

Very reasonable, but tell me if I order spot targets. Just the spot and not the whole assembly, how is it 6 dollars to ship? I need 5, heck I even put 10 in the order just to bulk it up.

I also needed about 130 dollars worth of parts from pinball life. Loaded up both carts, and still cheaper to order from pinball life and eat the extra shipping from marco rather than just ordering from marco in the first place. That hurts them. I will eventually get those spots from Marco, but they are losing out on potential sales when they fail to be competitive.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-god-this-is-why-i-dont-order-from-marco?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.