Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

russian bride (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg

#1 4 years ago

It's a win for me. My beautiful Russian girl friend who is going to become my wife loves attack from Mars. I think it is the Martian attack mode. That and multiball. She had never played pinball before me. So a couple years now.

Anyways it is a win for me, all I have to do now is save. She has been sold on the idea. Np.

They might not all be this easy.

image (resized).jpeg

#2 4 years ago

Ack ack ack!!

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It's a win for me. My beautiful Russian girl friend who is going to become my wife loves attack from Mars. I think it is the Martian attack mode. That and multiball. She had never played pinball before me. So a couple years now.
    Anyways it is a win for me, all I have to do now is save. She has been sold on the idea. Np.
    They might not all be this easy.

Sounds like she's a keeper!

#4 4 years ago

Great catch!!!!!

#5 4 years ago

I had thought about the perfect pinball number, I said four but Veronika said 20. It's vey interesting though to see what she does like. Having no experience in pinball. She loves attack from Mars I can tell. Which is very good. She also likes woz a lot.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I had thought about the perfect pinball number, I said four but Veronika said 20. It's vey interesting though to see what she does like. Having no experience in pinball. She loves attack from Mars I can tell. Which is very good. She also likes woz a lot.

Rephrase the question to include the responsibility of maintaining the pins, and the answer will probably be closer to 4.

#7 4 years ago

I want a GF like that... who can shoot and play pinball.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

My beautiful Russian girl friend who is going to become my wife loves Attack from Mars. All I have to do now is save.

A beautiful Russian girl is going to marry one of us pinball geeks? Let me guess: mail order bride?

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

A beautiful Russian girl is going to marry one of us pinball geeks? Let me guess: mail order bride?

I don't think those mail order brides are desperate enough to marry a pinball geek. He must be ridiculously wealthy.

#10 4 years ago

Your girlfriend has great taste! You sound like a lucky man.

#11 4 years ago

Just like buying a pin from overseas, you have to carefully inspect the merchandise.

Once you break the seal on the box, she's yours.

russian bride (resized).jpg

#12 4 years ago

So. My girlfriend and I started dating before my stroke and three brain surgeries. Nothing mail order involved. It was OK Cupid.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside