Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Baiter
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's your relationship status?”

• Relationship. >5 year 31 votes
      13%
    • Married 154 votes
      66%
    • Relationship + 5 years 16 votes
      7%
    • Single 32 votes
      14%

(233 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nadeen-SNL-B.jpg
    Nadeen_SNL.jpg
    angry_girlfriend.JPG
    blondetall_pic.jpg
    image.jpg
    aintnobodygottimefodat.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rawbars.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#169 11 years ago

I would never try and make somebody feel bad for spending their hard earned disposable income on something they enjoy and then turn around and expect them to put me through school. Tons of people work multiple jobs just so they can afford college. If you want to better yourself get off your butt and make it happen don't expect somebody else to do it for you. As for relationships, I think you have to first make yourself happy and successful on your own. Then you have happiness and success to share with somebody. If the other person is miserable and needs you to make them happy or successful then they are not adding anything to the relationship and it will eventually fall apart and make you miserable too. You know what they say misery loves company.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rawbars.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-girl-friend-is-getting-pissed?tu=rawbars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.