Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 217 posts
  • 104 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Baiter
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What's your relationship status?”

• Relationship. >5 year 31 votes
      13%
    • Married 154 votes
      66%
    • Relationship + 5 years 16 votes
      7%
    • Single 32 votes
      14%

(233 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Nadeen-SNL-B.jpg
    Nadeen_SNL.jpg
    angry_girlfriend.JPG
    blondetall_pic.jpg
    image.jpg
    aintnobodygottimefodat.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 11 years ago

It sounds like the two of you have such a healthy relationship.

#34 11 years ago

Yes, Scuba_Steve, just a hint of sarcasm. It was easier than actually discussing "useless complaining women" and the men who aren't cheating on them "anymore."

Just remember, don't send a pissed off woman into the kitchen. That's usually where the knives are. As some jailhouse stripper once said in some musical... "And then he ran into my knife. He ran into my knife 10 times..."

Maybe that's why I'm not allowed in the kitchen.

#42 11 years ago

(Which one is Frax's wife? I know of 3 other females here besides me and I don't think they are her.)

#46 11 years ago

QUOTE: How can you pass up a Congo for 1500?!?

If you were my husband, I would have beaten you for NOT getting the Congo.

#64 11 years ago

That's exactly why I haven't put in my pinball parts order yet. As soon as I do, the next day something else will mess up or I'll remember the one thing I was actually supposed to get and forgot.

#75 11 years ago

The poll has me confused with >5 years and +5 years. Doesnt really matter though since I am in the "together 15 years, married almost 10 years, best friends, work together, have lunch/break together, carpool, and chat about Pinside after getting home together" category.

#81 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

You're obviously an alien and we are being invaded.

Nope, just a blue-eyed blonde with huge boobs who sells 'relationship enhancement products' on the side and knows how to use them. Although alien does sound cooler and probably more believable.

#87 11 years ago

(Ooh, I sell those too...) That would be one heck of a mod.

#101 11 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Pics or it didn't happen. I'll stick with alien in the meantime.

I don't have any current pics on this computer, but did go back and find this bad cell phone photo of a photo on my work desk from other "prove you are a girl" and "post pics of your girlfriend/wife" threads. Me in the middle, husband (Wahchintonka,) and sister (not on forum but occasionally likes pinball.) This is 9 years ago, but we all look about the same. Except now my hair is shorter, I've gained a little weight and therefore even more chest (husband is a great cook,) and my sister is currently 8 months pregnant. Oh, and OldPinGuy has seen me in person if you need more anti-alien confirmation.

blondetall_pic.jpgblondetall_pic.jpg

#111 11 years ago
    Quoted from Wahchintonka:

Again, she did this simply because she knew I would enjoy it.

(Don't forget that I also rode the new Star Wars ride at Hollywood Studios like 24 times with you, despite motion sickness. R2 is so freaking cute though. Beep boop.) ((Why am I talking to you on a forum when I could be playing pinball?? Going to destroy some martians.))

#127 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rabscuttle:

That is a good woman there. Also, how sad is it that the Vegas trek thing is gone? My husband and I got to see it (we got married in Vegas, yeah, baby, at the infamous Little White Chapel, complete with Elvis). I wish I could take my kids to see it. That and the Jaws ride closing at Universal are two very sad things.
    But did you all know about this?
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/newstarship/star-trek-enterprise-bridge-restoration
    (sorry to drag off topic, I share my husband's love for pinball, but I think couples need to respect that each is an individual and has their own things, and are entitled to have their own things, regardless of who pays the bills)

I did not know about the Kickstarter. I am sure we'll have to look into that. He is more a fan of Star Wars than Trek, but loves them both. I just like R2. And I am pissed off because I just recently learned that Universal took down Jaws, and I literally just watched the movie for the first time right after Christmas.

Isnt that also where Britney Spears got married? I think we saw it on the way to Fremont.

#128 11 years ago

That picture makes me sad, but every time I see it I giggle because it is like Freddy is shocked at the guitar carnage beside him.

#150 11 years ago
    Quoted from Rabscuttle:

...and that fun color was?

Funny that I was also wondering about the color. We are currently updating our basement/den from 1970s blah to fun pinball/gameroom. It was ugly beige with navy-painted paneling, and we're in the process of making the walls bright white and the brick is getting painted semi-gloss electric lime. It matches our martians in RFM.

OP, I know we've all been having fun here, but it sounds like you are actually able to talk with her. She was probably just overwhelmed with the newness of pinball if you just recently got started, had a ton of things delivered, spent a lot of time and money on it, and less time on/with her. Possibly worried that it was going to start taking over your time and money, or at least your attention. Men tend to go 'all in' on new things sometimes. Just see if you can get her involved even the slightest bit. Ask her for her opinion on some trivial thing just to include her somehow. We just don't want to be forgotten or left behind. If she doesn't care about pinball AT ALL, then spend a little time doing something she wants to do. If you are friends first and foremost, and have mutual respect for each other, you'll be just fine. If she's a golddigger, crazy, insecure, or spiteful on a regular basis, then consider moving on. I think she was probably just blowing off some steam and you two will be ok. Either way, welcome to Pinside.

#157 11 years ago

I go through the same "how much money are you spending!?!" routine every fall when a new PS3/XBox360 game comes out every other day for 3 months.

Glad things are working out.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blondetall.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-girl-friend-is-getting-pissed?tu=blondetall and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.