4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by thedarkknight77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

3ohvh4.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hi guys,

A friend of mine called me a panic because his brand new Wrestlemania LE is not working after just one game. I haven't gotten to see the machine first hand yet, but here is what he told me on the phone:

The game boots and goes into attract mode, but the start button will not start a game, even though the machine has balls in it and is set to free play. He tried turning free play off and putting credits in it instead, only to find out that the coin mechs also do not register. He says there are indicator LEDs on a small board just inside the coin door and all of them are out (I've never seen a Wrestlemania and I know it has new hardware, so I'm not exactly sure what board this is).

He says he got it to play one game when he first set it up, but I didn't get too many details about if anything weird happened. He says the coin door lights and start button lights are also all out.

I'm going to try and go see the machine soon to try and check if it's something to do with the ball trough, but it sounds more like he is getting no power to the front of the machine.

Anyone else having an issue with their Wrestlemania LE?

#2 4 years ago

Look inside on the bottom of the cabinet and see if any ofhe big molex connectors came loose. Sounds like the same thing that happened to my IMve. Connector came loose in shipping. Reconnected it and everything was fine.

#3 4 years ago

I'd make sure all the balls are in the ball trough first.

Then switch test to see what is going on. Start button, then ball trough.

LTG : )™

#4 4 years ago

Fuse?

#5 4 years ago

Close the coin door?

#6 4 years ago

The game was saving him from actually playing it?

Sarcasm, sort of, maybe,or not.

#7 4 years ago

He probably has to tag his partner to start it.

#8 4 years ago

Is it ED? he's the only WWF fan I know who's also into pinball. ?

#9 4 years ago

Lol....are you referring to me..,because if so, no....I don't have the new WWF, only the older WWFRR. Don't get me wrong, I wish I had the LE version of this title with the old school guys on it, and the little Titan Tron!

#10 4 years ago

Yep, check the connectors. Should be the problem.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd make sure all the balls are in the ball trough first.
Then switch test to see what is going on. Start button, then ball trough.
LTG : )™

Yes! I inadvertently had extra balls in my TWD and it would not start.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I inadvertently had extra balls.

3ohvh4.jpg

#13 4 years ago

Connector for coin door sounds like it is not connected if lights are out also. Reconnect and should be good.

#14 4 years ago

Also check the connectors to the Start button.

#15 4 years ago

Happened to me.....coin door

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 50.00

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside