(Topic ID: 84076)

My first year experience as a pinhead...fun had and lessons learned (long)

By VolunteerPin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago

First, welcome to crack. The first step is admitting you have a problem. I see you have done that.

Second, go Tigers!

That's a lot off games in one year. You've got it bad. This is a really fun hobby and there are so many aspects to it. I have really enjoyed having some games come and go. Although top games are usually there for a reason, not all of those appeal to me. I've also discovered that I really liked some not so top games. NBA coes to mind. Party on Wayne.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

We've slowed way down but we've also run out of space and money, so that helped that decision.

Thats funny because its so often true.

Quoted from blondetall:

We also haven't sold a pin yet, as we tend to 'adopt' them into the family instead of buy them, and I don't see anything leaving anytime soon.

I'm just exiting this phase now

Quoted from blondetall:

I have Predator on preorder, but

See how you use the word but...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nevus.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-year-experience-as-a-pinheadfun-had-and-lessons-learned-long?tu=nevus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.