Let's dive in at the deep end
First time I have set my hands on restoring one of these and probably picked one of the more difficult ones according to some of the posts about first time PBMs.
I have download and printed loads of reading material and just reading up on stuff.
I am competent in soldering and wiring and troubleshooting electronics (been following Joe's classic YT channel
This is the order I will be doing this someone chime in if this is bad
1. Clean, repair, recap, new connectors on all the boards get rid of that monstrous battery
CPU Board 1B1110/1 got quite a few mods on it so need to research what they are for
Driver board 1B1111/0
Power supply 1B1109/5
Sound Board 1B1146/2
Display Board 1B1104/5 can't see these in any documentation found 1B1104/0
Re the display boards what are they LED or something between HVGD and something else?
Flipper Programming board
Lamp effects board
2. Clean and check the transformers and wiring
3. Restore cabinet to best I can
4. restore, repair and clean the play-field which is in FAB condition and looks like it hasn't had much playtime (I think) The hardest bit will be trying to replace/fix two of the plastics as they are damaged but scouring the internet on a daily basis.
5. Restore the back glass but may try and find a professional to do it.
6. New legs
7. Need to source a lock plate
8. source some 10p and 50p coins so can be played like it used too (yup no about free-play) What was the middle coin slot used for?
9. Enjoy playing it (seems a long time off but I don't want to rush this)
Mods if I have posted incorrectly or done something wrong then please delete the post and let me know as I have a copy of everything and will try again after your advice
Anyway hears the before pics.