meanddad_(resized).jpg
Dylan's_Dr_Who_544_(resized).jpg
Dylan's_Dr_Who_543_(resized).jpg
Dylan's_Dr_Who_542_(resized).jpg
Dylan's_Dr_Who_537_(resized).jpg
Dylan's_Dr_Who_534_(resized).jpg
dalek_(resized).jpeg
Dylan's_Dr_Who_524_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyhawk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hi my name is Dylan, and I am starting my first restoration with my dad. The pinball is Dr. Who and some of the things i have talked about doing are changing the dalek topper to the red supreme dalek. I also plan on powder-coating the legs and rails. I will keep you up to date as we work on this.

Dylans_Dr_Who_001.jpgDylans_Dr_Who_001.jpg

#2 8 years ago

I already have a question. Does anyone know if they make a full set of plastics for this game?

#4 8 years ago

My first dayDylan's Dr Who 050.jpgDylan's Dr Who 050.jpgDylan's Dr Who 061.jpgDylan's Dr Who 061.jpgDad can't help but get his hands dirty tooDylan's Dr Who 063.jpgDylan's Dr Who 063.jpg

#5 8 years ago

This is interesting, I'm surprised it still manages to work

Dylans_Dr_Who_062.jpgDylans_Dr_Who_062.jpg

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Can't wait to see your Dr Who progress.
The awesomeness of your pinball machine is exceeded only by that poster hanging on the wall behind you.
Some interesting reading, if somewhat old:
http://retroblast.com/reviews/plastics.html
Maybe marcospecialties has them? Can't tell right now, looks like their site is down.

Quoted from PinBiohazard:

Can't wait for more

Quoted from Razorbak86:

Dylan, I've been following your workshop upgrade project. You guys did a nice job! Looking forward to your progress on the game, too. Good luck with the restoration!

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, Dylan...your father is a god among men, so I'm sure you're a chip off the old block. Best of luck with the restoration. With Dad by your side, you're going to finish it up like a pro. Or at least better than McCune.

Thanks for the encouragement.

#11 8 years ago

I have a question. Is there any mods for Dr. Who?

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

Mine has a LED in the end of the eyestalk.

I was thinking of doing that, that sound really cool. Do you have a picture?

#14 8 years ago

Dylan's Dr Who 162.jpgDylan's Dr Who 162.jpgFinally got the time expander out. It's quite heavy.Dylan's Dr Who 147.jpgDylan's Dr Who 147.jpgDylan's Dr Who 078.jpgDylan's Dr Who 078.jpg

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from BALL_LESS1:

What shape is your Time Expander cover in? They usually have the corners bashed.

My time expander is in good shape, no cracks or broken pieces.

#23 8 years ago

Finished clearing off the bottom of the playfieldDylan's Dr Who 233.jpgDylan's Dr Who 233.jpg

Quoted from centerflank:Have fun Skyhawk, if your dad gets grumpy at all during the process just make him a strong cocktail.

I'll keep that in mind.

#30 8 years ago

I finished stripping the playfield. Now onto the hard part.Dylan's Dr Who 252.jpgDylan's Dr Who 252.jpgDylan's Dr Who 254.jpgDylan's Dr Who 254.jpg

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Will you be at ReplayFX?

I'm not sure

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from PinPall007:

I made a mod that I really enjoy. I bought a gold dalek model from Barnes & Noble. They sell products from Running Press, which also has its own website. I bought the 3 1/2 inch model for $11.
I took it apart, placed a couple of 3mm LEDs in the head for the "talking" lights. Then I wired those with a 470ohm resister and hooked that up to a flasher and pin 7 of J127 on the power board. This pin parallels pin 2 on J128. I use J127 so I can run the send wire through the snake that runs to the playfield. J128 runs to the backbox to activate the dalek topper. Next, I mounted the dalek over the "cliffhanger" switch. So now every time the topper dalek speaks during video mode, the dalek on the playfield lights up in syncopation. It's really cool! I'll try to place a pic later. I don't have a smart phone, so placing a pic is a process. More later...

sounds interesting. I'd like to see it

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from PinPall007:

This mod will replace the cliffhanger Whomobile.IMG_1233.JPGIMG_1234.JPG
The close-up shows the 3mm LEDs I used. Making this mod requires a Dremel and some microbits for drilling tiny holes. It's not a hard mod to make, if you're good at model building and soldering. I'll try and post a video of it working when I get the chance to do it. I still have yet to figure where to place a diode in the current, due to the fact that the lights flash whenever a coil fires, although it looks cool when it flashes. So maybe I won't bother with that.

That looks really cool. I might try that.

#40 8 years ago

I'm now working on the cabinet. The head is finished and I'm starting to work on the actual cabinet. So my dad told me to take a lot of pictures. I'm now up to 293.Dylan's Dr Who 275.jpgDylan's Dr Who 275.jpgDylan's Dr Who 293.jpgDylan's Dr Who 293.jpg

#42 8 years ago

I have a question. I'm considering painting the cabinet blue instead of the traditional black. What do you think?

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Inside or entire thing?

The entire thing

#45 8 years ago

Finished up the cabinet. Now onto sanding and paintingDylan's Dr Who 307.jpgDylan's Dr Who 307.jpgDylan's Dr Who 306.jpgDylan's Dr Who 306.jpg

#48 8 years ago

Sanding sucks.Dylan's Dr Who 309.jpgDylan's Dr Who 309.jpg

#49 8 years ago

Finished sanding the outside. Dylan's Dr Who 313.jpgDylan's Dr Who 313.jpg

#53 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Will you be at ReplayFX?

Yes, I am going tomorrow and should be there early afternoon.

#55 8 years ago

Still sanding. Thanks for the ideas. I might try the dalek topper.

1 week later
#59 8 years ago

Finally got to do something other than sanding! Misc 013.jpgMisc 013.jpgBut.. I'm still not done sanding. Misc 015.jpgMisc 015.jpgI got to take off the Mylar on the playfield. Misc 023.jpgMisc 023.jpg

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

(Hey, kid...I'll give you fifty bucks if you steal parts from your dad's IJ restoration and put it in your Dr. Who. It'll drive him nuts! C'mon...you know you want to!)

I'll try to. Not that I don't drive him nuts anyway

#69 8 years ago

I got to prime the cabinet today, yet the taping part isn't very fun. But afterwards the priming may have been long and boring but actually it was quite exciting.Misc 029.jpgMisc 029.jpg

#70 8 years ago

I finished priming the cabinet today, now off to painting!

2 weeks later
#75 8 years ago

My dad finished painting the cabinet and it looks amazing. I didn't think it would turn out this nice. Dylan's Dr Who 314.jpgDylan's Dr Who 314.jpgNext I got to put on the cabinet artwork. I only got to do the head tonight but it was fun. Cutting the artwork out was stressful because I thought I was gonna mess it up.Dylan's Dr Who 316.jpgDylan's Dr Who 316.jpgNow for the fun part, putting on the artwork. It was hard but it looked great after it was finished. I loved how well it goes with the paint. Dylan's Dr Who 319.jpgDylan's Dr Who 319.jpgBut I didn't do it all myself. Had a little help here and there.Dylan's Dr Who 325.jpgDylan's Dr Who 325.jpg

1 week later
#80 8 years ago

I got to decal the rest of the cabinet today. Cutting the holes for the plunger and that is fun. Dylan's Dr Who 332.jpgDylan's Dr Who 332.jpgNext I got to put on the side decals for the cabinet. Its really stressful to cut the artwork but its worth it in the end. Dylan's Dr Who 337.jpgDylan's Dr Who 337.jpgAfter I finished that I put the head on it too see the decaled pinball. It looks amazing especially with the blue paint. Dylan's Dr Who 342.jpgDylan's Dr Who 342.jpg

#84 8 years ago

I just silk screened the back box warnings today, I did the patent label first, then went to the head to silk screen that. Dylan's Dr Who 344.jpgDylan's Dr Who 344.jpgIt looked easy at first, then I realized its harder than it looks.Dylan's Dr Who 345.jpgDylan's Dr Who 345.jpgThe patent label was quite easy to do, mainly because its so small.Dylan's Dr Who 346.jpgDylan's Dr Who 346.jpgThe finished product, except there was a little mistake. I didn't apply enough pressure, so the top was screwed up.Dylan's Dr Who 349.jpgDylan's Dr Who 349.jpgI tried to fix it, but it didnt work out too well, I didn't bother fixing it.Dylan's Dr Who 350.jpgDylan's Dr Who 350.jpg

2 weeks later
#90 8 years ago

I put the legs on the pinball today, it looks great. Putting everything back together is more fun.Dylan's Dr Who 357.jpgDylan's Dr Who 357.jpgI put on brackets to protect the artwork from wrinkling too.Dylan's Dr Who 355.jpgDylan's Dr Who 355.jpg

1 month later
#99 8 years ago

Yes, my father did abandon me, I could go for a game of ball and some ice cream, but I have been really busy with school and my play so I haven't gotten to work on it very much. I'll attempt to post more tomorrow.

2 weeks later
#100 8 years ago

I haven't been working much on my pinball in a while but I'll be starting to more. I put in the back piece and laid ground braid on the head of the cabinet. I'm finally getting close to actually working on the playfield. Dylan's Dr Who 358.jpgDylan's Dr Who 358.jpgIts not very shiny, but it looks good enough. Psst beezleboob, my dad isn't around, lets go get some ice cream Dylan's Dr Who 359.jpgDylan's Dr Who 359.jpg

#103 8 years ago

I put in the side rails, and they look amazing. But other than that I added flipper buttons (blue) and the start buttonDylan's Dr Who 364.jpgDylan's Dr Who 364.jpgThen I attached the head to the body and put on the hinges. the pinball is finally starting to look like a machine Dylan's Dr Who 366.jpgDylan's Dr Who 366.jpg

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Any sign of "Dad

Mom sent this from the Bahamas

Misc_084.jpgMisc_084.jpg

3 weeks later
#117 8 years ago

I cleaned the circuit boards, they were really dirty. Once I got them cleaned I started to blow the water off with the air compressor. Dylan's_Dr_Who_370_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_370_(resized).jpg Next we put them up on the cabinet and screwed them in. Dylan's_Dr_Who_372_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_372_(resized).jpg I added the opto-sensors for the flippers but I didn't get a picture of it. Dylan's_Dr_Who_374_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_374_(resized).jpg

#120 8 years ago

Today i added the lock-down bar and put some of the stickers on it. It turned out better than I thought it would. Dylan's_Dr_Who_414_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_414_(resized).jpgThen I put on the wire clips all over the cabinet and in the head. Dylan's_Dr_Who_413_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_413_(resized).jpgI put in the main power supply and also attached the brackets for the light panel. I put in a nice sub-woofer and screwed in the vents. Lastly I screwed in the knocker and the dalek light circuit board. I'm getting there. Dylan's_Dr_Who_417_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_417_(resized).jpg

#122 8 years ago

I have a question about this, the colors look faded or is it supposed to be like this? Does anyone know if this is a faded piece? Dylan's_Dr_Who_420_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_420_(resized).jpgI'm really enjoying sorting out the pieces before I start the playfield. It's not fun, but its gonna help out later on. Dylan's_Dr_Who_421_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_421_(resized).jpgThis was one of the first few pictures I took when i started working on the machine. Except this time the playfield is cleaned, and I'm almost done. Dylan's_Dr_Who_422_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_422_(resized).jpgMe and my dad came up with an idea for getting the pop bumper posts in, we drilled the hole out a little to put it in easier then I put on a washer and nut and screwed it so it pulled the post in. Then I unscrewed it.Dylan's_Dr_Who_425_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_425_(resized).jpg

#127 8 years ago

I started putting all the posts and some of the metals in. Dylan's_Dr_Who_429_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_429_(resized).jpgI put in the rubbers, all the posts, and covered the entire playfield with that. I didn't get a whole lot done but its looking a lot like a pinball. Dylan's_Dr_Who_431_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_431_(resized).jpg

#129 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're doing a great job, Dylan...keep it up! I know you started this project in high school, but college and getting married got in the way of finishing. Stick with it, son...even though it's taken you fifteen years to get to this point, you're still working faster than your father ever did. A true testament to patience being a virtue!

I think you're a little off on timing, I've only been working for 5 months. You might want to get your watch checked.

#131 8 years ago

today I worked on the bottom of the playfield, I attached the circuit boards on and the wire harness straps. It took a while but its getting there. I also put on the lane guides too. Dylan's_Dr_Who_432_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_432_(resized).jpg

#138 8 years ago

Today I took apart the flipper assemblies and threw the metal pieces in the tumbler for cleaning. Dylan's_Dr_Who_435_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_435_(resized).jpgI worked on the coils most of the day, but I only did the pop bumpers, I took them apart then put the metals in the tumbler. Last I put on new stickers and replaced the coil sleeves. Dylan's_Dr_Who_436_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_436_(resized).jpgMy dad had some blue star posts and I had them cleaned up and I'm going to switch those out with the red posts.Dylan's_Dr_Who_443_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_443_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#139 8 years ago

Today I built almost all of the coil assemblies such as the ball launcher and the slingshots. I also switched out all the red star posts with blue ones. It looks a lot better. Dylan's_Dr_Who_449_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_449_(resized).jpgI still have to attach the wiring for the bottom playfield. That's gonna take a while. Dylan's_Dr_Who_451_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_451_(resized).jpgI finally got to start putting the plastics on the playfield. The slingshots were some of the only plastics I put on. Dylan's_Dr_Who_453_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_453_(resized).jpgI attached black lightning flippers on the pinball and used purple super bands on. I like how it matches the Master's purple jacket. Dylan's_Dr_Who_454_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_454_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#147 8 years ago

Today I put on and attached the second set of wires/GI wires, and after I just put on the third set or the high voltage set but didnt attach any of it.Dylan's_Dr_Who_455_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_455_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_456_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_456_(resized).jpgI added the last black lightning flipper and added a blue super band. Thought it'd look nice.Dylan's_Dr_Who_457_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_457_(resized).jpg

#148 8 years ago

So today I attached the last set of wires, added the last few coils and the ball popper, soldered the coils and screwed down the flashers. Tomorrow I'm going to start building the time expander/mini playfield.Dylan's_Dr_Who_458_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_458_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_459_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_459_(resized).jpg

#152 8 years ago

I'm rebuilding the time expander, can anyone tell me if there's supposed to be grease on the time expander support bracket?

#153 8 years ago

I rebuilt my time expander today, for the most part. I just need to add the plastic next and later on switch out the motor and gearbox. Dylan's_Dr_Who_463_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_463_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_464_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_464_(resized).jpgAs I was cleaning the target buttons, I came across a problem..Dylan's_Dr_Who_466_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_466_(resized).jpgThe one opto was broken. I have to get a new one and wait to fix that.Dylan's_Dr_Who_468_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_468_(resized).jpg

#169 8 years ago

Today I fixed the optos on the 5-target assembly. After that I attached the optos to it and put a blue paper around it. Dylan's_Dr_Who_469_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_469_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_470_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_470_(resized).jpgSo I completely finished the time expander after I added the 5 target assembly the plastic and more.Dylan's_Dr_Who_472_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_472_(resized).jpgAfter I added it, I thought it looked great and I can't wait to finish this. Dylan's_Dr_Who_473_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_473_(resized).jpg

#178 8 years ago

I had a pinball inspector come today, he seems very impressed with my progress, except he wants to replace the pinball with a carrot.Dylan's_Dr_Who_474_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_474_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_475_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_475_(resized).jpg

#181 8 years ago

While I was being held hostage in this basement for so long my dad put the bridge rectifiers in the power driver circuit board and explained kind of what they did (I forgot what he said) and showed me how to check continuity. I thought it was pretty interesting.Dylan's_Dr_Who_477_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_477_(resized).jpgLater on me and my dad put in the wires on the cabinet and added the transformer. Next I'm going to work on the circuit boards.Dylan's_Dr_Who_478_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_478_(resized).jpg

#182 8 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

The little pellets will roll down into the Time Expander and lube the mech and as long as they don't block an opto it's all good.

Well, nobody explained how to lube the Time Expander so I thought it was a good idea.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Skypilot is one of the best restorers out there. He's trying to pass on his talent to his kid (who is also my kid when Skypilot disappears for days on end on a bender)

Actually my guinea pig took that job from you, because the last time you took me out for ice cream, you left me in Texas 50 miles from a phone booth with nothing but an empty waffle cone. And you said you'd be back in an hour to play ball, but you just left to see you other 72 "children."

index_(resized).jpegindex_(resized).jpeg

#187 8 years ago

Holy crap theres a lot of wires in these games!Dylan's_Dr_Who_479_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_479_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#193 8 years ago

Today I put in the ramps, I (my dad) put in all the stickers on the ramps, it looks pretty nice. A while ago we did manage to start the game too.Dylan's_Dr_Who_481_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_481_(resized).jpgI'm waiting to put in the new who-mobile my dad ordered whenever it gets here so I'm leaving the old ones out.Dylan's_Dr_Who_482_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_482_(resized).jpgI added the back piece for the time expander. Dylan's_Dr_Who_483_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_483_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#197 8 years ago

So today I started to do the Tardis USB upgrade, I took apart the Tardis, and removed all the parts to it, then we cut out everything to make it fit.Dylan's_Dr_Who_484_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_484_(resized).jpgThen, I drilled out the posts and screwed them in. There was a small issue, it doesn't light up. I'm going to figure out what was wrong with it eventually.Dylan's_Dr_Who_485_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_485_(resized).jpg

#206 8 years ago

Today my dad and I had to fix the optos on the TE and the buttons got stuck on them because the optos are longer than the older set of optos and my dad came up with the idea to put washers on top so it doesn't get stuck on it.Dylan's_Dr_Who_487_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_487_(resized).jpgThen we continued to work on the Tardis and we decided to screw in a LED and light it up that way instead of the original way.Dylan's_Dr_Who_494.jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_494.jpgWe took out the windows to the Tardis so it would shine through. The light works really wellDylan's_Dr_Who_495_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_495_(resized).jpg

#212 8 years ago

So today me and my dad replaced a post with a busted screw inside it and attached the plastic on afterwards, and a little bit before that, we put a little piece of plastic around the first and fifth optos so the infrared light goes in a straight line and now all 5 optos work.Dylan's_Dr_Who_501_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_501_(resized).jpgNext we added the apron and the brackets and put the playfield in the cabinet.Dylan's_Dr_Who_504_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_504_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_513_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_513_(resized).jpgWe put on the glass and attached the lock down bar and played a game. It plays amazing Dylan's_Dr_Who_518_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_518_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#222 8 years ago

So today me and my dad put in the color DMD. We first stuck the plastic panel back on and cut out the part around the lights.Dylan's_Dr_Who_520_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_520_(resized).jpgNext we took out the original DMD and put in a new one, then we went online and downloaded the color DMD, then plugged it into the new DMD.Dylan's_Dr_Who_521_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_521_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_522_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_522_(resized).jpgLastly, we put on the new translite and played a couple games. We just have a few more small things to do aside from finishing the dalek and then we're done. I'm very excited that I came downstairs to restore a machine, especially when I'm doing it with my dad. Dylan's_Dr_Who_524_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_524_(resized).jpg

#223 8 years ago

dalek_(resized).jpegdalek_(resized).jpeg

1 week later
#224 8 years ago

So yesterday I got my birthday present, we finished my doctor Who. It took 8 months but everything me and my dad had worked on has been completed. It was one of the most exciting things I've done, and with my dad helping me every step of the way makes it 100x better. I wanted to thank all of you for the help and support on everything and all the ideas to do with the machine. I will be taking this to the Ohio show also.Dylan's_Dr_Who_534_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_534_(resized).jpgMy dad did a lot of the work on the machine, and taught me a whole lot about pinball machines, but every little detail that was restored on the machine was a team effort.Dylan's_Dr_Who_537_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_537_(resized).jpgSome of the things we added are the Whomobiles, which my dad painted and the motorized dalek. The two Whomobiles are on each ramp, painted the lights yellow, and the sides blue and black with a silvery paint all around.Dylan's_Dr_Who_543_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_543_(resized).jpgThe dalek was my favorite, from the blue paint to the silver reflective tape, I loved it from the beginning. The dalek was tricky getting to work, but we managed to motorize it after a couple hard tries. We painted it blue, corresponding to the machine, and reflective tape for the silver. Dylan's_Dr_Who_544_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_544_(resized).jpgLastly, the time expander was one of the hardest parts of the machine, from getting all the optos to work, rebuilding it multiple times and screwing with the motor a couple times. But the time i spent working on this machine would be kind of meaningless without my dad with me working on it. I would say this was the best 8 months of my life. Dylan's_Dr_Who_542_(resized).jpgDylan's_Dr_Who_542_(resized).jpg

#230 8 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

I saw this game personally about four weeks ago, it looks GREAT! Nice work! What's the next restore!?

My dad is finishing up an Indiana Jones. He has a monster bash that we discussed working on together.

#231 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're welcome, son...and I love you, too. Now, let's go get us that ice cream I've been promising you!

When are we going to start talking about my college fund "dad"?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skyhawk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-restoration-with-dad-dr-who?tu=skyhawk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.