Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Travish
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago

Lot of good pins your interested in varying from 2k -7k . Can you fit more than one...? bc if so id look to get multiple cheaper titles like the hs2, jd, dm rather than just one of the others. One pin gets old quickly in home use imo and more is always better if you can go that route.

#3 7 years ago

I wld not recommend cl for a pin unless you wanna get your hands dirty lol. A show can be a good place or look on here and make a deal and possibly set it up to have it brought to the show. Lots of good people in your area to deal with on here.

#7 7 years ago

Hs2 is the getaway

#11 7 years ago

Hmm only one huh.... creature from the black lagoon is a awesome pin and theme but can be frustrating and repetitive . Jd, dm, hs2 to me dont have enough legs in a one pin collection and will get old quickly as they did with me after a year. Ss and taf are awesome pins but addams can be alot of work to keep it working 100 percent and ss isnt the most difficult pin and can also get boring rather quickly imo. Gb wld be nice bc of a warranty and its new ...plus I think its gonna be a pretty dam fun game with lots of toys and rules/code plus great theme and lightshow. Downfall is you may be waiting a little while since stern is running behind . Good news is if you get tired of something it sldnt be hard to sell for what you have in it as long as you buy from a reputable person and dont overpay.

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from kablam0r:

Me waiting is not a big deal. I just don't know about the quality and replay of stern machines. I hated them back when midway and sega were still on the scene. I do have to say, the kiss premium version I played last year was awesome. Stern is the only company in the game, right?

I use to only love ballyl/Williams pins also but bought a Metallica and love it so much now I have acdc luci, iron man, the walking dead and gb premium on order. I am with you on the data east and sega pins as ive tried many of them and they just are not tnat good compared to the bally/Williams of that era. Stern pins are quite fun with lots to do , good toys , nice lignt shows, deep rules and are pretty reliable pins . Since you have 9k you may wanna look into a wizard of oz or hobbit if you like the themes as they are beautiful pins with tons to do and hold up well in home environment

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-pinball-machine?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.