1230161536 (resized).jpg
1230161537 (resized).jpg
0;0;1232;419;858;289;3eda7b24210de0982e20ace13e4693b09a541aa0 (resized).png
1230160618 (resized).jpg
1230160620 (resized).jpg
1230160621 (resized).jpg
IMG_1901 (resized).PNG
#1 7 years ago

For years Ive been wanting one and now the Metallica Pro is mine. I bought it new a few weeks ago and cant stop playing it. My TV has hardly been on since.

Soooo with this being my first machine I thought I would ask a few questions and maybe start off a great topic.

First off Im having a good amount of dimpling on the playfield already. The metallica Pro is a fast game and has a lot of magnets throwing balls around and multiball action so I expected it. I hear the pros dont have as much clear as the LEs and whatnot. I was just wondering if anyone else was having this problem. Also around the orbit I have a chip that goes down to wood. I didnt notice it when I took it out of the box so it must have happened in the first 50 plays or so. I wanted to hear everyones thoughts on that as well....? Ill attach a picture of that

Second I washed it and waxed it for the first time at about 230 plays in. It probably didnt need it too much but after seeing the dimpling start already I wanted to get something on it. Im using novus 1 and johnsons paste wax. It worked great and made the machine look and play better than it did when I took it out of the box. I also didnt do a thing as far as waxing and cleaning of any kind when I got it. I heard it wasnt needed. thoughts?

Third I just played a 99 mil game which I thought was pretty good. Didnt play a single crank it up but had some crazy multiball action.

Forth Ive already done some mods to it haha. I put in the light up flipper buttons, the protector for the ball shootout, I put some higher grade balls in (does that really make a difference?) and i also put on some flipper decals.

Figured this was good enough to get it started but I do have more questions.. Ill post pictures of the setup and things im using and did.

Thanks and Pin on haha (I just made that up)

1215161712a (resized).jpg1215161712a (resized).jpg

1215161711 (resized).jpg1215161711 (resized).jpg

1223161236 (resized).jpg1223161236 (resized).jpg

1223161452 (resized).jpg1223161452 (resized).jpg

1223161508 (resized).jpg1223161508 (resized).jpg

1223161452a (resized).jpg1223161452a (resized).jpg

1220161747 (resized).jpg1220161747 (resized).jpg

1222160413 (resized).jpg1222160413 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Congrats & great game.

You need to get over the dimpling thing immediately. It's happened to every game ever made because steel is stronger than wood.

#3 7 years ago

Welcome to the addiction! Yeah mine is dimpled but just keep it waxed and cleaned. I had a few adjustments out of box but no spots to bare wood..i did have to adjust my orbits though. Have fun!

#4 7 years ago

Ditto on the dimpling, it's normal. Waxing will have no effect on dimpling. Eventually you'll have thousands of dimples more evenly spaced around the PF and they will be less noticeable than a NIB game that is getting it's first dimples. Waxing is always a good idea IMO even for a NIB game.

Regarding the higher grade steel balls, it's a waste of money for a pinball machine. Higher grade means a tighter diameter tolerance and pinball machines are not picky as to ball diameter as long as you use a 1-1/16" dia. ball.

Get yourself some carbon fiber Cliffy protectors for both magnet areas and the mystery scoop cliffy as well.

I don't have much to comment on the chip other than that sucks. Hopefully you don't have any more issues like that pop up.

#5 7 years ago

Might want to add the sparky extender, stops the crazy air balls of his target. I also added mylar over the magnets.

#6 7 years ago

Met pro is an awesome pin with lots of action enjoy it.
Mike

#7 7 years ago

Huh, did they ever come with a cliffy installed on the scoop...I thought mine did?

For the OP, one thing you should start doing is figuring out where to most room is in your house to start your collection...it's only a matter of time now.

#8 7 years ago

Congrats!
Mylar is your friend as stated. On the other end of the spectrum, ColorDMD, while not cheap, truly adds to the experience of this particular game and trumps all other mods in my opinion.

#9 7 years ago

The snake has a factory protector

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Congrats!
Mylar is your friend as stated. On the other end of the spectrum, ColorDMD, while not cheap, truly adds to the experience of this particular game and trumps all other mods in my opinion.

Damn that Color DMD is BAD ASS no doubt.

#11 7 years ago

Here is a link to the sparkly plastic. it extends out over his feet so the ball doesn't go flying.it should look like the shape in this picture and will be clear plastic when you take the paper off

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_74&products_id=630&zenid=1d023d95e0639670104eef4162c31b76

IMG_1901 (resized).PNGIMG_1901 (resized).PNG

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Here is a link to the sparkly plastic. it extends out over his feet so the ball doesn't go flying.it should look like the shape in this picture and will be clear plastic when you take the paper off
http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_74&products_id=630&zenid=1d023d95e0639670104eef4162c31b76

It also comes in fluorescent green or yellow. I believe the one you have pictured is a fluorescent color underneath that paper since it has the spiderweb design. The clear protector is plain with no etched design.

#13 7 years ago

Powered sub is a must for this game.

#14 7 years ago

No one can have just one!

#15 7 years ago

Thanks everyone I guess I will just stop letting the dimpling worry me so much and Ill just keep a few balls around in case theyre needed but will just get regular ones next time.

I do like the idea of protecting the sparky area though it really takes a beating no doubt. My scoop doesn't seem to be taking too much damage so far but now that I can actually hit it on the regular basis im hoping i start ripping it apart haha, that scoop is key to mega score games for sure. I put up a huge 200 something mil game yesterday. Ill have to post the actual score later. I ordered through pinball life last time and I didnt see any type of magnet protector. Should I be using a different site haha?

That color screen is really awesome but I think i need to let my wallet take a breather before I do that one (it will happen at some point) Im also thinking about adding more light to the playfield and was wondering if they had some pre made kits somewhere or ideas about that. I bought my first package of stuff from pinball life and dont recall them having too much as far as that goes either. I did see a light that shines up through the center drain I liked though

NOW FOR WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING!!!!

I was in the middle of this wicked sparky multiball madness run with lady justice showing me her sweet scale of mass scoring and a snake ready to give me an extra ball because ive been shoving them down his throat the whole game then all the sudden....My left flipper gets stuck up.

I open everything up to take a look and the spring that brings the flipper back down broke off. At first I thought i could just put it back on but after looking at the other side i realized it was actually broken. I thought well I will just order a new spring but after running that install through my head Im seeing this now being a bigger problem then I originally thought because it doesnt look like im going to be able to just put a new spring on it with the way its giving that flipper the good ol fashioned reach around. Am I going to need a whole new assembly because the spring broke?

Also....Stop me if im being crazy here....... Im really trying to stay excited about this new awesome purchase but in all honesty it seems to be having more problems and quality issues (Im a Quality Assurance Engineer for Lockheed Martin) then I was expecting from a USA built machine. Some of those solder joints in there look like china etched their initials right on them(sad face). Ill go back to the dimpling thing because I was at a guys house last weekend and he had about 20 machines down there ranging in all type of different amounts of games played and none looked like they had the amount of dimpling im seeing on mine. He says thats the reason he doesnt buy Pro models anymore because they use less clear on them or something.... Is that true...? I tried taking a picture but its hard to pick up. And the chip around the orbit and now the spring on the flipper. I have been playing the game a lot since I bought it but I have only had it for about 2 weeks. At what point do I start asking stern some questions? (more so if Im going to need a new full assembly of some kind for that flipper.)

I of course will post pictures of this stuff. Youll see two pictures of the broken side and one of the good side showing that dirty reach around.

1230160621 (resized).jpg1230160621 (resized).jpg

1230160620 (resized).jpg1230160620 (resized).jpg

1230160618 (resized).jpg1230160618 (resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago

The dimpling is normal, eventually you'll get so many dimples it'll look flat again it happens to all pinball games .
You should be able to bend the end of that spring and put it back on it will be easier to do if you raise the playfield .
Be careful raising the playfield as they can fall down inside the cabinet, i've done it twice already.

#17 7 years ago

These mylar circles work to protect the area around the Sparky magnet just wax the area, put the mylar circle down and then cut around the magnet to remove the mylar from on top of the magnet as it will just get crushed they're.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MSC

#18 7 years ago

Those mylar patches are from Marco specialties they have the spring for you're flipper assembly also.
I would by maybe four of the mylar circles if you're going to use them.

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/10-364

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Huh, did they ever come with a cliffy installed on the scoop...I thought mine did?
For the OP, one thing you should start doing is figuring out where to most room is in your house to start your collection...it's only a matter of time now.

Welcome,awesome pin ,have fun!!!

#20 7 years ago

Sucks you are having those issues right off the bat. I would put mylar over that chip and contact your distributor or Stern about it. A broken spring is no big deal. You can probably just stretch it a bit and latch it on one of the coils. Hate to tell you that something always need to be tweaked, adjusted, or fixed in pinball. It really helps to have more than one pin so when one is down you can play another.

MET pro is a great pin, one of Stern's best. I bought one last summer and can't stop playing it. Gameplay is greatly enhanced with a colordmd and sub. Pricey but highly recommended. I do have some ghosting inserts but life is too short to worry about something like that. Stern may have to try a little harder to get my money next time, though.

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

Pretty sure the LED Pro version has this protector pre-installed.

Quoted from RVH:These mylar circles work to protect the area around the Sparky magnet just wax the area, put the mylar circle down and then cut around the magnet to remove the mylar from on top of the magnet as it will just get crushed they're.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/66-MSC

The Cliffy carbon fiber magnet rings are better. I also recommend Cliffy protectors for the mystery scoop and shooter lane.

Are you sure that's a chip and it's down to the wood? It looks white, not wood-colored. And I don't see how the ball could even make contact there.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Pretty sure the LED Pro version has this protector pre-installed.

I own a MET led pro. this plastic is different because it extends out over sparkies feet to keep the ball from getting airborne. It will make the game play better.

#23 7 years ago

Get PDI Glass for it.

I it them on all of my games.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Regarding the higher grade steel balls, it's a waste of money for a pinball machine. Higher grade means a tighter diameter tolerance and pinball machines are not picky as to ball diameter as long as you use a 1-1/16" dia. ball.

Well, I heard that the Stern factory balls are just a gritty mess (on a small scale, I'm sure, but still bad for your PF) and that most people just toss them out right away before even putting them in the machine. Never heard of the "tighter diameter" thing before!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Well, I heard that the Stern factory balls are just a gritty mess (on a small scale, I'm sure, but still bad for your PF) and that most people just toss them out right away before even putting them in the machine. Never heard of the "tighter diameter" thing before!

As an example, it only means the difference between a 1.0625" and a 1.0630" ball. Both of those balls will play the same. The pinball life shiny pinballs are highly regarded amongst pinsiders and I have no idea what grade they are nor do I care.

1 week later
#26 7 years ago

I ended up just bending it back like a few have mentioned and it has been working fine since. I did put in an order for a few other things so i ordered a couple springs with it.

I am really wanting one of those color displays but im having trouble finding them on any of the parts modding websites. That will be the next big thing ill do i think. I also saw the button guards I attached, Im really liking those too. I looked into the plastics and i would like to buy the whole set but that will be later too I think. It would be nice if there was just one bad A site that had everything. It seems to be spread out across different websites and I dont like to keep putting down money for shipping haha.

Im up over 500 games now on it and the dimpling is starting to even itself out a little bit or im getting used to it. Either way it isnt bothing me as much. The game seems to still be running great with no issues.

One game play question... Sometimes i feel like my snake doesn't register all the time, most of the time right after it hits off the coffin or after i shoot it in right after it gets shot out. Is there a delay built in to where you cant keeping shooting it in over and over or something? Sometimes the green light will be on and Ill give him a money shot right to the face but i dont get a letter. Sometimes ramps will light and sometimes not. Maybe im not fully understanding the snake as far as lighting ramps and multiball.

Hope everyone is staying warm

0;0;1232;419;858;289;3eda7b24210de0982e20ace13e4693b09a541aa0 (resized).png0;0;1232;419;858;289;3eda7b24210de0982e20ace13e4693b09a541aa0 (resized).png

1230161537 (resized).jpg1230161537 (resized).jpg

1230161536 (resized).jpg1230161536 (resized).jpg

#27 7 years ago

Metallica is a great game congrats!!

Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

I am really wanting one of those color displays but im having trouble finding them on any of the parts modding websites. That will be the next big thing ill do i think.

The ColorDMD can be found here
http://www.colordmd.com
This is the LCD display page...They also have an LED version, but it does not have all choices as far as how the display looks and I prefer the smoothing type...They have a section on the front page that is about LED vs. LCD that you can check out and make your own decision based on what you like...
http://shop.colordmd.com/displays/

One of the best MODS you can get for your pin!!

Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

One game play question... Sometimes i feel like my snake doesn't register all the time, most of the time right after it hits off the coffin or after i shoot it in right after it gets shot out.

Switch in the snakes mouth probably needs adjusted or tweaked.

Phoebe

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

The ColorDMD can be found here
http://www.colordmd.com
This is the LCD display page...They also have an LED version, but it does not have all choices as far as how the display looks and I prefer the smoothing type...They have a section on the front page that is about LED vs. LCD that you can check out and make your own decision based on what you like...
http://shop.colordmd.com/displays/
One of the best MODS you can get for your pin!!

Oh this is going to happen. I just wish I could find them a little cheaper. 400 bucks is a good amount to put down, guess I better start saving my pennies.

Ill also read up on how to adjust the snakes mouth if it even needs it.

I GUESS THAT BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT QUESTION. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A NICE IN DEPTH GAME PLAY RULES OR GUIDE SO I CAN DOUBLE CHECK ITS ACTUALLY DOING WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING?

#29 7 years ago

Also I was up around Batavia Ohio just this past weekend when I was visiting some family. haha. Small world

#30 7 years ago

Here's a rulesheet: http://tiltforums.com/t/metallica-wiki-rulesheet/228

PAPA also has a good video tutorial, just google it

#31 7 years ago

This should get you to the papa toutorial on YouTube.

#32 7 years ago

Congrats!

You really picked a great pin to start out with, one of my favorites. I've owned 18 pins most/all in the top 70 (ish) and to me, Met pro deserves all the accolades it gets. Great play, art, music the whole nine yards.

IMO the pro is an excellent value, I have not much time on the premium really mind that the pro is missing a few features.

#33 7 years ago

Here's a rulesheet: http://tiltforums.com/t/metallica-wiki-rulesheet/228

PAPA also has a good video tutorial, just google it

Exactly what I was looking for. I remember coming across this at work but they had the site blocked and couldn't find it again when I got home. Thanks

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from RVH:

This should get you to the papa toutorial on YouTube.

» YouTube video

Thanks. Ive watched it a few times when i first got the game. Now that i really understand what is going on I should give it another watch to pick up on things i missed the first time.

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

The Cliffy carbon fiber magnet rings are better. I also recommend Cliffy protectors for the mystery scoop and shooter lane.

Are you sure that's a chip and it's down to the wood? It looks white, not wood-colored. And I don't see how the ball could even make contact there.

So i havent been able to find the mystery scoop protector anywhere. I found some for other games but none made for MET

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

MET pro is a great pin, one of Stern's best. I bought one last summer and can't stop playing it. Gameplay is greatly enhanced with a colordmd and sub. Pricey but highly recommended. I do have some ghosting inserts but life is too short to worry about something like that. Stern may have to try a little harder to get my money next time, though.

Im really having a good time with it and there hasnt been a day the thought of regretting buying it has popped in my head. I am without a doubt going to get that colored screen though at some point

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Welcome to the addiction! Yeah mine is dimpled but just keep it waxed and cleaned. I had a few adjustments out of box but no spots to bare wood..i did have to adjust my orbits though. Have fun!

Thanks. So far I havent had to make any adjustments. Im actually really surprised how well the game does play as a whole. Just those little quality issues is really all ive experienced so far. I might have to adjust the snake head switch because im not sure its registering everytime like it should.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

So i havent been able to find the mystery scoop protector anywhere. I found some for other games but none made for MET

Everything is here including the mystery scoop protector: http://www.passionforpinball.com/Metallica.htm

You will also want to get the 2 carbon fiber protectors for the magnets. I would also recommend getting the 3pc shooter lane eject protector set.

#39 7 years ago

Everything is here including the mystery scoop protector: http://www.passionforpinball.com/Metallica.htm

That is what I remember seeing. Im really liking these carbon fiber ones a lot. Ill be getting some no doubt. Ill get the mystery scoop one while Im at it. THANKS

#40 7 years ago

You'll come to learn that pins can and will have the occasional breakdown. In general, new Sterns break down the least and keeping them 100% only entails replacing the occasional rubber band, tightening the occasional screw, adjusting the occasional leaf switch and once in a blue moon possibly re-soldering a broken solder joint on a coil lug, or replacing a failed micro switch, coil sleeve, spring or LED bulb. If you own and play one long enough you may even have to rebuild the flipper assemblies. That's pretty much it. All easy peasy stuff you can do yourself. And if you're ever stumped you can call Stern for free tech support.

Keeping 1990's and older pins 100% can be much more difficult.

1 year later
#41 6 years ago

Alright time for an update. It has been awhile.

14 Month Review....If you want to skip all the BS and see why I really wrote the message see down below. I will also post this “issue” on the MET owner’s board because I will get more responses.

So I have been through a lot since I picked up my first awesome pinball machine. But as you can see from the pictures I have still found time to play the crap out of the game haha. I have made a move from Lexington KY down to Mesa AZ and luckily it was for a promotion and the company I work for really took care of me and crated it up. No major or minor damage. And I’ll start with the good on the review. I’m also posting this to help me kind of remember some of my scores while it’s fresh in my head (Below I explain my scores resetting for some weird reason).

Score estimates
Lowest of the full high score list was about 184 I think (so that gives a range)
Around 74 mil for Battery
Around 63 mil for Enter Sandman
The other two were around 40 mil something
64 mil Seek and Destroy
Fuel score was about 14 mil
I remember having a really good Lady Justice score but I can’t remember what it was.
I’ve played Blackened a few times but never got a high score.
Never got to End of the Line
And I didn’t get high score on the rest like the Combos (which is a pain I have got so close to the default 20 a couple times)

I think that about covers it.

THE GOODS

----The game has actually held up really well. I haven't had to mess with anything really. I never ended up messing with the snake head. It will still not register but it is hardly ever and clearly not enough for me to feel like I need to do anything about it. The flippers still feel good and everything for the most part is in pretty good shape. This is everything besides what I list in the bad section and the chip that I got from the box hasn’t got any bigger and I haven’t done a thing to it

---- I still have a lot of fun with it and enjoy playing it a lot still. No regrets buying it at all and the thought of selling it didn’t pop in my head even with the move. In fact I’m thinking about buying another ha-ha. Looked at a Next generation a couple weeks ago and I have my eye on a World Series of poker one here local.

-----Aside from changing a few rubbers and cleaning it like I should be I really haven’t done much. I did add a few mods you might be able to see from the pictures, but all cosmetic like lighting the playfield up. Most recent being the through hole light which I’m really liking. The rubber one up by sparky seems to take a beating and the next time I clean I will be changing the slingshots rubbers for the first time

NOW FOR THE BAD!!!!

-----Now that I have over 2000 plays on it I’m starting to see it’s not quite what it used to be. Most noticeably is the Sparky magnet (you might be able to see from the pictures), it has mushroomed out really bad and anytime I get a really good hit on Sparky (which is all the time of course) it ramps off the magnet and doesn’t hit what it needs to register the shot. I have looked into replacing the core (not a horribly expensive part) but it seems to be one of the harder jobs to do and it seems like a lot of people have messed their play field up trying it. I did have a Mylar thing over it for a while but it just got all chewed up so I cleaned it off the magnet and kept everything else on the table and seems to be protecting the table alright. (You might be able to see what I’m talking about from the pictures).

--- And for the most recent and real reason why I’m writing this. I woke up the other morning before work a little early and was going to play some MET. Well All Of My Scores Were Reset!!! Well all my high scores and side mission scores. It kept my Grand Champion Score and all my other Audits. I did just clean everything up after the move and remember seeing where I could reset the score when I was going through everything but I know I didn’t reset it and I live by myself. So unless I mess with my machine in my sleep (I do like being close to it haha) or someone is sneaking around the neighborhood while everyone is at work and resetting pinball scores (which would be the worst thing I can think of to do to a person). It’s either one of those or the game is messed up. Could it be the batteries…? Why would it keep everything else….? I don’t know why it would keep what it did and delete the others but has anyone had this happen to them?

20180204_104643 (resized).jpg20180204_104643 (resized).jpg

20180204_104652 (resized).jpg20180204_104652 (resized).jpg

20180204_104659 (resized).jpg20180204_104659 (resized).jpg

20180204_104718 (resized).jpg20180204_104718 (resized).jpg

20180225_190207 (resized).jpg20180225_190207 (resized).jpg

20180225_190235 (resized).jpg20180225_190235 (resized).jpg

20180225_190248 (resized).jpg20180225_190248 (resized).jpg

20180225_190458 (resized).jpg20180225_190458 (resized).jpg

20180225_190721 (resized).jpg20180225_190721 (resized).jpg

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from BigJoeCincy:

NOW FOR THE BAD!!!!
-----Now that I have over 2000 plays on it ....

... All Of My Scores Were Reset!!! Well all my high scores and side mission scores. It kept my Grand Champion Score and all my other Audits. I did just clean everything up after the move and remember seeing where I could reset the score when I was going through everything but I know I didn’t reset it and I live by myself. So unless I mess with my machine in my sleep (I do like being close to it haha) or someone is sneaking around the neighborhood while everyone is at work and resetting pinball scores (which would be the worst thing I can think of to do to a person). It’s either one of those or the game is messed up. Could it be the batteries…? Why would it keep everything else….? I don’t know why it would keep what it did and delete the others but has anyone had this happen to them?

Check out Standard Adjustment #37 - HSTD Reset Count. Default is after 2000 games, can be changed to another number or turned off. I'd guess yours was still at the default.

#43 6 years ago

That magnet core looks fine! They get heavily dimpled during normal use, but if it's deflecting balls them it's time to grind it flat again or just replace it.

It's not hard to remove, don't let what you read deter you. Just make sure to remove it through the top of the PF when you need to, so you don't try to screw the top down through the playfield and out the bottom.

#44 6 years ago

I had the same thing happened to me on my ST pro. Never heard of the setting but twenty84 is right. It clears all the high scores except the gc after a certain number of plays. I just realized I never turned that off on my MET so just did so.

#45 6 years ago

Yup Thats exactly what it was. set to 2000 which is right about when it happened. Lame. I wish I had turned that off. I guess I will just have to post them again. I would be really mad if I had a End of the Line or had finally beat the 20 combos like the day before haha.

Ive heard of people grinding it down but I don't know how I feel about that. I think I would rather just change it out. Im sure it isnt a horrible job but not one im looking forward to do either. It is definitely causing the ball to ramp off it though with a good hit. I thought about getting the sparky plastic extender I have seen people talk about before but i normally mod up or do something to the machine when I clean it and they were sold out last time. I was hoping it would keep it down enough to register at least. Ill try to keep everyone more posted. Its just hard to get on here.

Id also be interested in knowing what some other peoples stats are. Like scores and audits for amount of games played and things like that. Is there a special forum board for something like that because I havent been able to find it.

HMMMMM I know this site is not blocked at work

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 29.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 12.95
7,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
Lighting - Other
Slap Save Creations

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hot Springs, AR
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-pinball-machine-metallica-led-pro?hl=bigjoecincy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.