(Topic ID: 268760)

In TWIP!! My FIRST PINBALL Machine .:. 5 TIPS UNDER 5 minutes #pinballmodsbrasil

By PStudart

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PStudart
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Whats up guys!! New video, and this one goes to the begginers. They need us and our hobby need them!

Special thanks to all Pinside team!! This forum is for sure one of the greatest contributions to pinball and its longevity. In this five years here, I learned a lot!

Also thank you a lot for TWIP crew!! Pinball Mods Brasil is very very proud to make it in this week again (www.thisweekinpinball.com/this-week-in-pinball-may-18th-2020/)!!

And thanks for all the support coming from you, dudes!!

Seeya!

PINBALL MODS BRASIL

#2 3 years ago

Great tips. After all, we have to think carefully before spending a lot of money. Today pinball is not as cheap as before. To buy the first pinball we have to do some research. Thank you Paulo.

#3 3 years ago

Dude great video!

#4 3 years ago

great advice.

#5 3 years ago

I like it, well done sir.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from MauroManowar:

Great tips. After all, we have to think carefully before spending a lot of money. Today pinball is not as cheap as before. To buy the first pinball we have to do some research. Thank you Paulo.

Hey Mauro!! Thx a lot for the words, man! You are right, some research before buying is the best you can do!!

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Dude great video!

Romulosx, thanks for the comment man!! Its feels great to know that you guys are enjoying it!

#8 3 years ago

Hey Rai!! Thanks for the support, dude!

#10 3 years ago

Great video, Paulo!!

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I like it, well done sir.

Chisox, thank you man! It motivates a lot to keep going!

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from PStudart:

Hey Rai!! Thanks for the support, dude!

I was going to make a suggestion or add something if necessary but you covered everything.

#13 3 years ago

Hello Paulo,

Great video!
    You cover almost everything in 5 minutes.
    Just imagine how difficult it was to zip everything under this time....

Congrats and looking forward to check the next!

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I was going to make a suggestion or add something if necessary but you covered everything.

Very kind of you, Rai! I am pretty sure that you have other good tips, as a known and experienced collector! But I will take your words gratefully! Lol
    Thanks again, buddy. I am really happy to be useful in some way for our hobby.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

great video. Well done

Neo!! What a pleasure to know that you are watching, dude! Did you like the beggining of the video?? Lol. I played Swords of Fury for the very first time in your house, and it was unforgettable!!

#16 3 years ago

Great job Paulo!

when I bought my first pin I didn't understand anything about pinball machines.
    this video will help many peoples buy the first pin

#17 3 years ago

When I bought my first Pinball, before looking for a machine, I looked for a collector to help me. This made a big difference and avoided many problems for me.
    Congrats Paulo!

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from fabiofpc:

Great video, Paulo!!

Fabio, thanks for the support bro!!

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from iure_DJX:

Hello Paulo,
    Great video!
    You cover almost everything in 5 minutes.
    Just imagine how difficult it was to zip everything under this time....
    Congrats and looking forward to check the next!

Iure, whatsup man! Yeah, It took some time, but worth it! Thanks for the support, dude!

#20 3 years ago

Another really great video, Paulo keep up the great work!

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from pin2d:

Another really great video, Paulo keep up the great work!

Jeff!!! Thanks a lot, man!!
    Everything started as a quarantine project. And all of a sudden the first pinball mods brasil video was in TWIP!! And than this second one! Far more than expected!!
    Thanks for sharing these video informations, dude. Im pretty sure that it will help some fellas!

#22 3 years ago

Good video again dude! Lionman!

#23 3 years ago

I also loved the Iron Maiden video and would like to see other game rule videos.

#24 3 years ago

Very good tips Paulo .. helping a lot of new people in the hobby ..

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Good video again dude! Lionman!

LIIIIIOOONNMAAAANNN!!!
    Jay, I dont know if I already told you that, but I LOVE this machine, man! Unfortunately there are none of them here in Brazil or South America! Dude, I´ve been searching for years in 4 countries around here, and nothing! Since I can´t bring one from there to here, I am really considering becoming your neighbor just to put one in my game room! I hope we can all be together in another Pinball Olympic Games soon!! And thanks so much for the support, dude! Seeya!

#26 3 years ago

Hi Paulo,

my fisrt pinball was Sega Mary Shelley Frankenstein. The choice was because it was cheaper. You should have done this video 12 years ago.

great work!

#27 3 years ago

Hello Paulo,

Excellent work, very important for those who are at the beginning of the hobby or who have many doubts to start !! Let's go!!

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

I also loved the Iron Maiden video and would like to see other game rule videos.

Hey Rai!! Whats up! Yeah, more Rules4Fun videos are coming!
    The next one will be with a Chicago Remake machine! Surprise, surprise!! Lol
    Thanks for the support, man!!

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Leonardogit:

Great job Paulo!
    when I bought my first pin I didn't understand anything about pinball machines.
    this video will help many peoples buy the first pin

Hi Leo!! Thanks man! Yeah, in the very beginning its not easy at all. And if you dont get any information or a friend who already has a pinball machine and some experience in the hobby, the chances of making a bad decision in your first pinball machine are very high!! I am glad you enjoyed the video, buddy

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Etravassos:

When I bought my first Pinball, before looking for a machine, I looked for a collector to help me. This made a big difference and avoided many problems for me.
    Congrats Paulo!

Emerson! Whatsup dude! You made it just right finding a collector to help you! And Im pretty sure that it was crucial for your staying in the hobby until nowadays Thanks for the comment and support, man!

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from jubex77:

Very good tips Paulo .. helping a lot of new people in the hobby ..

Hi Jubex!! Thx for the support, man!

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from levi_br:

Hi Paulo,
    my fisrt pinball was Sega Mary Shelley Frankenstein. The choice was because it was cheaper. You should have done this video 12 years ago.
    great work!

Hey Levi!!! Sega Frankstein is a cool machine! Love that BIG display and those call outs! Lol. Yeah, this video could have helped some guys if it was made some years ago.. but now its done!!
    Thanks a lot for the support, man! Seeya!

#33 3 years ago

Well done, in fact... perfect!

#34 3 years ago

Mais uma postagem muito interessante, um video bem direto de o que devemos analisar na compra de um pinball pois o investimento não é tão baixo e não queremos ter dores de cabeça com vendedores inescrupuloso.

#35 3 years ago

Congratulations Paulo.

Your video was sensational.

For those who do not know this work that Paulo does is a pioneer in Brazil.

a big hug

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Ricochet:

Well done, in fact... perfect!

Ricochet, Im so glad reading this, dude!! Although everytime I watch it I see something that could have been made better.. But I think that the message was well transmited and maybe can help some newbies Thanks for the support, buddy!!

#37 3 years ago

Amazing Paulo! A must see for everyone who is beginning at pinball world.

#38 3 years ago

I found quick and objective explanations very interesting in 5 minutes.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from pinballmaniabh:

Hello Paulo,
    Excellent work, very important for those who are at the beginning of the hobby or who have many doubts to start !! Let's go!!

Hey Rubens!! Yeah, you are right dude!!
    Thx for the comment and support!

#40 3 years ago
    Quoted from regissimonetti:

Mais uma postagem muito interessante, um video bem direto de o que devemos analisar na compra de um pinball pois o investimento não é tão baixo e não queremos ter dores de cabeça com vendedores inescrupuloso.

Opa Régis!! É isso aí cara, pior coisa que tem é cair na mao de vendedor ruim logo de primeira. Valeu a força!

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from cdcslot:

Congratulations Paulo.
    Your video was sensational.
    For those who do not know this work that Paulo does is a pioneer in Brazil.
    a big hug

Hey Cdcslot!! Thanks a lot for the words, dude! We are just trying to elevate pinball here in Brazil and this support from collectors like you is really important!!

#42 3 years ago
    Quoted from adaobr:

Amazing Paulo! A must see for everyone who is beginning at pinball world.

Adao, good to see you here, mate!! Thanks a lot for the support

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Guina:

I found quick and objective explanations very interesting in 5 minutes.

Hey Guina, wahtsup!! I miss those Chicago Expo days last year! Lol
    Hope we can do it again soon! Thanks for the support man!

#44 3 years ago

Paulo, fantastic post. Loved your hints, very helpful to anyone starting in the Pinball world. We have all been there and know exactly all the pain points. You are becoming a reference for the hobby. Keep it up the great work.

#45 3 years ago

my friend Cid!! Its a great pleasure reading this from you! You were (and still) one of my first references when I started in this hobby. Been your friend through all this years is a constant gift! Thank you!

#46 3 years ago

How are you making out in San Paulo with the Covid 19?

#47 3 years ago

Paulo thank for this amazing video!!!

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from rai:

How are you making out in San Paulo with the Covid 19?

Hi Rai! Man, things are not good here. Unfortynately, Sao Paulo is the worst place to be right now in Brazil. We are almost in lockdown mode. Im a little lucky, since I live in the country part of the state.. its safer. However, we are on rigid quarantine here too. And how are you guys going in your place?

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from PStudart:

Hi Rai! Man, things are not good here. Unfortynately, Sao Paulo is the worst place to be right now in Brazil. We are almost in lockdown mode. Im a little lucky, since I live in the country part of the state.. its safer. However, we are on rigid quarantine here too. And how are you guys going in your place?

It's not bad here, opening up more but not going back to normal. It's a totally different world now. We were staying at home for 2 months straight until a few weeks ago. But thankfully not too much Covid where I am.

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from KobePinball:

Paulo thank for this amazing video!!!

Kobe!! Thanks for the words, my friend!! I cant wait to come back and meet you guys again at Old School Pinball!!

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-pinball-machine-5-tips-under-5-minutes-pinballmodsbrasil?hl=etravassos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.