Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by CoupDeTat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pf_detail_2.JPG
    pf_detail.JPG
    mini_pf.JPG
    cab_art_2.JPG
    big_wheel.JPG
    cab_art.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CoupDeTat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

This is my first pin, Bride of Pinbot. When I bought "The Machine" it was dirty, slow, burnt out. It was in dire need of an owner who would take care of her the way she deserves. After purchasing the Pin from a guy who didn't even know there was a free play option, I started to get to work on making her pop. This is what it looks like after I shopped it out, changed rubbers, bulbs, cleaned everything, and waxed the pf.
    A lot of time and effort was spent on improving her, but every minute I could spend working on the machine was an enjoyable one. I found myself dreaming about the next improvement that could be done.
    I am fortunate to have a friend who bought a pin just before me, and sparked my interest. He also saw the ad on craigslist, and told me to pull the trigger.
    Thanks to all of you on this forum for all of the help and support!

// Error: Image 16322 not found // cab_art.JPGcab_art.JPG

#2 12 years ago

More Pics

big_wheel.JPGbig_wheel.JPG

#3 12 years ago

The bride

cab_art_2.JPGcab_art_2.JPG

#5 12 years ago

Mini PF 'Mr. Pinbot'

mini_pf.JPGmini_pf.JPG

#6 12 years ago

pf_detail.JPGpf_detail.JPG

#13 12 years ago

I used alcohol and magic eraser to clean the pf, novice #1 to buff the plastic, and about 5 coats of carnuba wax paste.
    It does seem like a hard game, all that wax makes it soo fast. I have only made her sing once.

It is in good condition but not "minty" some cracked ramps and pf damage makes me lose sleep every night. see pic below.

pf_detail_2.JPGpf_detail_2.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CoupDeTat.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-pin-1?tu=CoupDeTat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.