Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by coz6
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FLIPPER-ALIGNMENT.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

#1 6 years ago

This just got set up in my dining room next to my system 11s ... Losing my mind with excitement right now! Game came out of the box with zero issues and the latest code. Very loud, and tons of fun! The game came with the helmet TRON translite and the girls translite. Glad I pulled the trigger!

image.jpg

#2 6 years ago

It's a great game congrats!!

#3 6 years ago

Congrats Tron is an incredible pin! I've had mine 4 months and still play it non stop. Enjoy the challenge and many long nights of playing. Then onto the many awesome mods that you can add. In my opinion this is one of the best games ever.

#4 6 years ago

Congrats man....I wouldnt mind owning a TRON myself...great playing pin!

Interesting set up there.....your pins are almost "layered" into that corner there

#5 6 years ago

Also like to thank my distributor, pinballmike217 (mike engel). Guy is a class act 1000%. Go to his arcade at Lanes and Games, Cambridge, MA. Great guy for the hobby, glad to have someone like him in my corner if I need any more Stern games. We had a great talk about how much we're nerding out about a Star Trek pin.Great guy, great op!

#6 6 years ago

Three tables in the dining room, and none are the kind you eat off of! I like your style, congrats on a great NiB!

#7 6 years ago

Tron LE popped my NIB cherry back when it launched. I can relate. Enjoy the shit out of that thing my friend...

p.s. diggin the split color displays on pinbot!

#8 6 years ago

A Flipper Fidelity/Pinball Pro Sub goes a really long way in Tron. I know it's unnecessary, but does really add to the experience.

Congrats, Tron is awesome.

#9 6 years ago

Very nice, I have been considering Tron Pro for my first NiB. Looks like an amazing game. Congrats.

#10 6 years ago

Great Game ! Congrats !

#11 6 years ago

Great game, one of the best games I've ever played. Glad Stern did the whole re-run. I'm sorry I didn't get the two translight run.

Now, if Stern would just re-run IM all would be well.

#12 6 years ago

Great choice! Very good game long term. And mike was a good choice to get it from... Good guy.

#13 6 years ago

Awesome pin, man-- Cool set up too. As for an IM rerun, I've heard "quite possible" from credible resources and "no way" from others. I'd hate to drop the big bucks on getting that game only to learn of a rerun where I can get a brand new one for $1000 less. Hmm...sounds like Tron.

#14 6 years ago

Opening a new Tron is a great experience. It is a thing of beauty. I have really enjoyed playing and modding mine-tons of things to do. Livations for everyone! Congrats!

#15 6 years ago

Sweet addition. Congrats on the new baby.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

p.s. diggin the split color displays on pinbot!

+ 1
BTW: I added the same split color to my Hyperpin Pinbot backglass

Back to topic: Congrats - Tron Pro was my first (and hopefully not my last)

#17 6 years ago

Congrats very fun game to add to your lineup.

PB displays do look nice and really go well color scheme wise with its BG.

#18 6 years ago

That right there, is a beautiful thing.

#19 6 years ago

congrats!! It is a great game.

#20 6 years ago

Huge pick up and a great game! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

#21 6 years ago

I'm in the same boat and got the two translite run two weeks ago. Love it. Only issue was a burned ouyflasher and I had to change the sensitivity of the arcade scoop.

#23 6 years ago

Awesome score, congrats!

#24 6 years ago

Thanks very much for the kind words. It was truly my pleasure to help out.

Mike

#25 6 years ago

Congrats on your first NIB and Tron is a great game. You planning on keeping it stock or you going to dump another $1k+ of mods like the rest of us I suggest you get on the next batch of Arcade Cabinet mods and Eli's wires which will hopefully be released to the public soon!

#26 6 years ago

Awesome! I got my first NIB (Tron) two weeks ago as well... best feeling in the world, like being a kid on Christmas.

#27 6 years ago

Congrats on the new Tron!

image.jpg

#28 6 years ago

How's the new game treating you?

#29 6 years ago

Good so far. VERY FAST. Much faster that any game I've played on location. Actually a little worried, more than a few air balls. Also lost a screw, saw it pop off out of the corner of my eye but ball launched it away before I could turn off the game. Screw I believe goes here:

image.jpg

#30 6 years ago

Are you referring to the post behind the flipper? I have no screw there on my game.

#31 6 years ago

Richthofen you are not missing a screw there and if you look at your bottom main flippers you will notice there are the same holes near the tips of each. This hole is for aligning your flippers using a toothpick.

FLIPPER-ALIGNMENT.jpg

#32 6 years ago

Was talking about the post. I guess if Wicked doesn't have it then the screw came from somewhere else. Definitely saw it fly from somewhere into the shooter lane, then the ball knock it somewhere around. Might have been a loose screw.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from mwong168:

Richthofen you are not missing a screw there and if you look at your bottom main flippers you will notice there are the same holes near the tips of each. This hole is for aligning your flippers using a toothpick.

I think stern changed the alignment method - they show it to be in the center of the flipper rather then as you have shown. All of the games I get from this are set up this way, I figured mistake until I check the manuals.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside