Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    artikel_9.jpg
    DSC5547.jpg
    speelved_ACDC_premium.jpg
    IMG_1662.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    #1 11 years ago

Approx 6 weeks ago I played at the Dutch Pinball Conference the ACDC BiB and men, that really blew me away. After playing it and had only 1 feeling, I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna have one !

PRO was no option for me (I liked the LEDs to much, the Bell was awesome, mini PF looked fantastic) , BiB and LtbR too expensive (USD 11.000 her in NL incl TAX) so I went for a Premium with added shaker.

After a couple of weeks waiting last friday it finally arrived, built date september 2012. It had a clear mini PF and damned, this machine really rocks . The excitement it brings, I have played a lot of pinballs over the years and this experience is just something else. I never had it this severe with other pins. Yes, I know the fact that people are always enthousiastic when they have a new pin regardless the quality of the pin but ACDC just exceeds this. It made me buy my first NIB and I always said that you would be crazy to buy a NIB because of the costs

Installed some great mods from Laseriffic, added a homemade flasher to the drummod and on we go. Updated also to 1.61, man, the thunderstruck lightning is really a joy to watch

Now just need to find a way to learn the rules. Quite a challenge

IMG_1675.JPGIMG_1675.JPG IMG_1662.JPGIMG_1662.JPG

#2 11 years ago

more pics

speelved_ACDC_premium.jpgspeelved_ACDC_premium.jpg DSC5547.jpgDSC5547.jpg artikel_9.jpgartikel_9.jpg

#3 11 years ago

So jealous..... Congratulations!!! Excellent first choice!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

So jealous..... Congratulations!!! Excellent first choice!

Plus one on this . . . very jealous!!!!!!!!

#5 11 years ago

Nice pin, acdc is a thrill to play.

#6 11 years ago

Wow, I'm jealous of that lower playfield window. It's clear as glass!

#7 11 years ago

Congrats on getting one of the best pins money can buy!

#8 11 years ago

Hope to get one soon. Congrats...

#9 11 years ago

Congrats. What a great pin. I felt the same way after my first session on it and now I want to own one. Scratch that. I will own one.

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

+1 !

#11 11 years ago

The more I hear this, the more I want to pull the trigger. Have fun!

#12 11 years ago

This was my first NIB pin as well so I know just how proud you are to own this brilliant machine.

The rules are still a mystery to me too at the moment, but I just enjoy playing this awesome rockin' pin!

#13 11 years ago

"My first NIB, it is an .................. ACDC"

Ah don't beat yourself up, you'll do better next time

Congrats on getting a game though!

#14 11 years ago

Congratulations on an awesome title enjoy and yes my first NIB also

#15 11 years ago

Awesome! Congrats! I love mine too.

For an even more intense poundin' rockin' experience, connect it to an external subwoofer!

#16 11 years ago

AC/DC was also my first NIB. Congrats on such a excellent choise!

#17 11 years ago

awesome looking machine, love the clear window! what a great nib machine.

#18 11 years ago

The window is a non issue , here is my BiB window,game was delivered May 11 . This is how the window look today with 3000 games played !

Jim

image.jpgimage.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Congrats! Awesome game! My first NIB as well.

#20 11 years ago

Recommend the mirrored lightening bolts from Laserific.

Have you watched Bowens tutorials?

http://vimeo.com/49457833

#21 11 years ago

Congrats mate,

I live in Breda. Can i ask you how much you paid in euros? And where did you buy this one?

If i had money now, i would go fo it. What a fantastic pin and i wish you all good fun playing it.

Cheers

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Hell yea!

Grats on the ACDC Premium pickup, Rensh!

Playing the hell outta mine. Trying to break my own high score on "Hell ain't a bad place to be". I thought I would have hated the mini-playfield, but its actually one of the highlights of the game once you start hitting those mini-loops back to back.

#23 11 years ago

Now you just need to snag a BBH.

#24 11 years ago
    Quoted from McCune:

The window is a non issue , here is my BiB window,game was delivered May 11 . This is how the window look today with 3000 games played !

Jim

You got a nice cabinet shot of your BiB machine (with a shot of the awesome LE translite art), Jim? Wanna use a nice high-res pic of a BiB for my desktop. Its strange having a shirtless Angus, with his hairy chest (Premium's translite), on my desktop.

#25 11 years ago

Come up and play mine Stu. Crown Royal for everyone.

#26 11 years ago

Thanks for all the congrats. It is a real kickassing machine. Everybody who comes to play pinball only wants to play the ACDC. I have my other pins BdK (a real great pin to) and TZ also turned on but can save myself the electricity

My playfield window is indeed crystal clear.

Find only 1 thing negative and that is the fact that the song start over at the beginning if you loose the ball. Hope that a software update overcomes this. Guess for the moment I will have to start playing pinball better if I ever want to hear the end of the song ........

Mods installed are Laseriffic mirror lightning, guitar (very nice detailed), bass drums (with flasher), hells bell label

#27 11 years ago

Congratulations, it was our first NIB too!

#28 11 years ago

My first and only NIB too. Welcome to Hell. Practice and you'll hear the end of the song, just as it finishes, shoot for the juke and change tracks like a DJ. Good luck! mmmmmwaaahaaahaaaaa!!!

#29 11 years ago

Do all the current production ac/dc premium machines now come with clear lower playfield glass?

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Do all the current production ac/dc premium machines now come with clear lower playfield glass?

Yes.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-nib-it-is-an-acdc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.