16288578831458968886122139749913 (resized).jpg
16286388606981812509633631965776 (resized).jpg
1628638478424114298814536018924 (resized).jpg
16285540564838529169868736613973 (resized).jpg
IMG_7263 (resized).JPG
score motor schematic Old Chicago (resized).jpg
fuse block pbr FUS-HLDR-SNAP installed (resized).jpg
fuse block original (resized).jpg
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

Well, I took the plunge and bought my first EM game, Old Chicago. I plan to do a full restore as this was the first playfield I ever restored (just for fun).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vids-guide-to-ultimate-playfield-restoration/page/92#post-3865826

I got the game pretty cheap, so of course it has some issues. The cabinet is rough, the playfield will get replaced, the backglass is broken, and it doesn't operate correctly. I've been soaking up as much info as I can by reading repair guides and watching videos, but I figured I'd reach out here to tap into the expertise of the community.

I've done a visual inspection of relays and switches and checked all the stepper units to make sure they move freely.

The Problems:
1. When I power on the game, the drop target coil locks on and begins to get hot (smoke).
2. If I then hit the start button, the drop target coil disengages and then the following happens.
a. The scores reset properly
b. The score motor turns on and won't turn off
c. The ball launch coil cycles in an unending loop
3. If I then engage any target on the playfield, the score motor stops and the game functions as normal. All playfield switches work and the the game flips.
4. When the ball drains, the game chimes and the score continually counts up like it's adding bonus. This does not stop.

Honestly, I'm excited to hunt down these gremlins and learn about these great machines!

Any help is appreciated.

#2 2 years ago

Congrats! My first suggestion is get a schematic and manual. With these you can trace through the
things you mentioned one by one and locate the area of the problem.

Initially I'd focus on the drop targets. There should be a relay associated with the reset solenoid.
Its probably engaged or maybe its not and the contacts are touching. Should be fairly easy to
find that problem. After that, EMs are all about the start up sequence and it sounds like yours
is partially working right.

One thing you can do without the schematic is look at all relay and switch contacts and make
sure those that should be normally closed are and vice versa. And they move freely. Its not unusual for
one leaf of a switch to break off and be missing or floating around in the bottom of
the cabinet so do a good search there for bits and pieces.

Good luck! EMs are a blast.
Steve

#3 2 years ago

If possible move this post to the EM Pinball Tech sub forum, you are more likely to get visibility to all the people that can help.

I agree with Zarcos starting advice. Sounds like there are lots of gremlins that will be fun to sort out. You have to tackle them one at a time and get them fixed. Starting with the drop targets sounds good, there should not be smoke!

Is it the Target Down relay that is locking on?

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

If possible move this post to the EM Pinball Tech sub forum, you are more likely to get visibility to all the people that can help.
I agree with Zarcos starting advice. Sounds like there are lots of gremlins that will be fun to sort out. You have to tackle them one at a time and get them fixed. Starting with the drop targets sounds good, there should not be smoke!
Is it the Target Down relay that is locking on?

I'll contact one of the mods to move the thread. It doesn't look like I can do that myself.

The Target Down relay is not locked on. If I manually engage it, then the score motor turns a bit. The drop target coil stays engaged.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

the drop target coil locks on and begins to get hot (smoke)

This is the first thing you should fix. Here are the switches that can cause that.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6 2 years ago

I think it might be the game over interlock relay. When I power it on, the small interlock coil pulses and pulls in the interlock plate. Like this:
16284493415121707332564025034063 (resized).jpg16284493415121707332564025034063 (resized).jpg

Then if I manually activate main coil, the drop target bank deactivates.

16284495364786499297065651242750 (resized).jpg16284495364786499297065651242750 (resized).jpg

Which position should it be in after I power on the game?

I'll get a set of schematics ordered first thing tomorrow.

#7 2 years ago

That type of interlock game over relay on these Ballys is a tricky one when you are looking at the schematic. This is because the schematic is drawn to represent the state of everything after a new game has been started, and then the machine unplugged. So the game over relay will be in “non game over” mode. But, the setup of the circuitry is designed such that when you turn the power on the game over will immediately be activated into game over mode. (This is done to account for the situation where the machine is turned off before a game has ended, which would leave “free” balls for the next player when it is turned back on). So the game over relay will actually be in the opposite position as shown in the schematic, IF you have turned on the power. It can be confusing until you sort that logic out.

OK having said all that, looking at the red rectangle shown by HowardR above, that Game Over relay switch will be NO as shown if a game has been started and then the power turned off. But, when you turn the power on, it will change to the closed position.

My first theory is that the score Motor switch 12A is not open as it should be. It should only close briefly when the score Motor turns. If it is stuck closed then that will prove a straight path for constant voltage to the drop target reset solenoid through that game over relay switch. Not good.

Luckily that should be easy to check, because the “A” versions of all score Motor switches are the ones on the top. So check the top switch on score motor position 12 and make sure it has a nice gap when the power is off.

You can get a pdf schematic from IPDB.

#8 2 years ago

I checked the switch and it has a nice gap and should be open. I grabbed my multimeter to check continuity and even in the open physical state, I'm getting continuity. So I pulled up the switch and this is what I've got:

16284592222407005189993374120227 (resized).jpg16284592222407005189993374120227 (resized).jpg

Call me crazy, but I think that switch stack is assembled wrong. That tensioner bar is making a short. None of the other switches seem to have that piece. Does it belong here but just swapped with the insulator?

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

I checked the switch and it has a nice gap and should be open. I grabbed my multimeter to check continuity and even in the open physical state, I'm getting continuity. So I pulled up the switch and this is what I've got:
[quoted image]
Call me crazy, but I think that switch stack is assembled wrong. That tensioner bar is making a short. None of the other switches seem to have that piece. Does it belong here but just swapped with the insulator?

The way that switch is assembled, it'll be making all the time. It might be missing one insulating wafer.

#10 2 years ago

I agree that doesn't look right. Here is where you get down in the mud and figure out how to work with what information you've got available. We can consult the Bally 1976 Parts Catalog (a must-have reference) and see on page 46 the detailed parts listing for the score motor of the Old Chicago. It looks like cam 12 has one switch which is part number ASW-C-10-11.

On pages 25-27 there are drawings of a bunch of different switch part numbers so you can see exactly how they are supposed to look. But that one is not shown. That part number is also not found on any score motor of the 2 similar vintage Ballys I have (Bon Voyage and Monte Carlo) so I can't look at one to compare. Nor is that same part number found on any of the other cams on the Old Chicago score motor.

Best thing to do would be to see if someone with an Old Chicago could share a close-up pic.

Now venturing into my personal theories based on your photo (nice close-up): Let's think about the function of this switch. Its job is to briefly close when the cam 12 nub comes along, thus energizing the drop target reset solenoid, and thus resetting the drop targets. The black kind of u-shaped bracket on the underside of the bottom blade will be pushed upward by the cam nub, thus closing the switch.

The top blade (flat) has an additional helper blade (bent shape) attached to it. Why is that there? My theory is that it is there to make sure that the top blade stays away from the bottom blade by physically holding it back. Because as we now know, if that switch gets stuck closed its going to energize that solenoid all the time and that solenoid is not made for that. So it is a stiff reinforcement that presses down against the bottom blade, but as jrpinball said, there has got to be an insulating piece of paper in between there! Otherwise, its just closed all the time.

You could test this I think pretty easily. You could cut a small piece of thin cardboard or card stock and wedge it between that top helper blade and the bottom switch blade, thus insulating it, and test. Or if you want to get ambitious you could physically bend that helper blade up enough so its not making contact, although that is a bit hackish (but should be reversible).

Eventually you would need to fit in a correct piece of insulating paper or fish paper as they call it. Check out this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fish-paper-for-switches

#11 2 years ago

Make sure the power cord is not damaged or a hazard.
Proceed.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Make sure the power cord is not damaged or a hazard.
Proceed.

Yes good advice. Also the fuses and the fuse block. That era of Bally EM is notorious for having a crappy fuse holder assembly. Do you have pic of yours?

#13 2 years ago

That switch was definitely wrong. I added the insulator and the drop target now works correctly. Thank you for directing me to that switch!

Now for problem #2. The score motor runs continuously when I start a game.

If I advance the bonus stepper, it stops and the game works properly until the ball drains, then the motor runs continuously again.

Alternatively, if I press the one of the sling switches a few times, the score motor stops and the playfield goes dead (GI stays on but switches do nothing).

#14 2 years ago

The cord isn't bad, but I'll be adding a new one anyway. Here's the main fuse holder.

16284668906481952302321466545268 (resized).jpg16284668906481952302321466545268 (resized).jpg

#15 2 years ago

Fuse holder actually looks pretty decent. Here's what the original one in my Monte Carlo looked like:

fuse block original (resized).jpgfuse block original (resized).jpg
Replaced it with part number FUS-HLDR-SBAP from PBR.

fuse block pbr FUS-HLDR-SNAP installed (resized).jpgfuse block pbr FUS-HLDR-SNAP installed (resized).jpg

#16 2 years ago

Score motor constantly running is a common problem with lots of possibilities. First question is do all of the score reels reset to all zeros reliably?

#17 2 years ago

Yes, even if I manually change any of the 4 players to non-zero scores.

#18 2 years ago

There all all sorts of switches that when briefly closed will cause the score motor to start turning. When the score motor starts turning, that switch 1D SCM on the lower left will change positions due to the shape of cam 1. It should stay closed on the right side, thus completing the circuit for the score motor, for one 180 degree rotation, then it will go back to the other side and cut off power to the score motor. So that is suspect 1, it needs to be set up right.

But also, any single one of all those other switches in that circuit, if stuck closed somehow, will give a constant voltage to the score motor and it will keep running. So you have to eliminate them all. Targets down relay, top hole relay, 500 relay, 3000 relay, 5000 bonus hole relay, outhole relay, out bonus score relay, bonus hole score relay, reset relay, coin relay, 2dn coin chute relay, 3rd coin chute relay. Ouch!

Since your manipulation of the bonus stepper stops it, maybe its something to do with either the switch on the out bonus score relay or the bonus hole score relay??

I don't know what's going on with that sling switch thing, that might be a different problem.

score motor schematic Old Chicago (resized).jpgscore motor schematic Old Chicago (resized).jpg

#19 2 years ago

I'll go through those switches this week. Thanks so far!

#20 2 years ago

Wow, for a first EM you picked one of the most complex. If I remember correctly, the bonus unit is supposed to increment to zero when the ball drains, and then increment up to 1 at the start of the next ball. Sounds like the ball count unit is sticky or some such...

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Wow, for a first EM you picked one of the most complex. If I remember correctly, the bonus unit is supposed to increment to zero when the ball drains, and then increment up to 1 at the start of the next ball. Sounds like the ball count unit is sticky or some such...

I was wondering if the "O" should be spotted at the start of the game. I'll check that too.

#22 2 years ago

Looking at the Bally Parts Catalog, I think Old Chicago and Capt Fantastic were the last of the EMs, and they were building up the complexity of what they could do with EM tech. Then SS came along and changed things. Then there are also those few that floated right in between and were made as both EM and SS versions, like Night Rider, Evel Knievel, Mata Hari, and I think some others.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

I was wondering if the "O" should be spotted at the start of the game. I'll check that too.

Yes. Bally EMs start you out with a free 1 increment of bonus.

#24 2 years ago

I know you got this resolved, but I looked at my Old Chicago, and this is what my switch stack looks like. The heavy bar on mine is in the same place, but it is not bent like your photo.

IMG_7263 (resized).JPGIMG_7263 (resized).JPG
#25 2 years ago

Thanks for posting that pic. That seems logical the way yours is. The way it was bent downward on noskills must be the result of someone making a misguided attempt at adjustment.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Yes. Bally EMs start you out with a free 1 increment of bonus.

You can see that at the beginning of this video, when the ball comes out to the plunger, the O gets lit.

#27 2 years ago

The plot thickens. So I pulled the lower board out of the cabinet to get a better look at all the switches listed above. All of them appear to be physically open, so I checked continuity. Every corresponding switch in each relay shows continuity. There must be a short somewhere...but where? Time to hunt.

16285540564838529169868736613973 (resized).jpg16285540564838529169868736613973 (resized).jpg

#28 2 years ago

JoSeven, thanks for the close up pick of that switch! I'll be fixing that right now.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

The plot thickens. So I pulled the lower board out of the cabinet to get a better look at all the switches listed above. All of them appear to be physically open, so I checked continuity.

be careful with continuity. On many continuity testers, everything in the game can look like it's connected together ... because it is via paths thru coils, lamps and the transformer. It just depends on how much resistance the tester thinks is ok and still qualify as "continuity".

continuity can find open connections, but if you are looking for closed ones you need to measure the resistance or be very careful to ensure there's only one possible path between the two probe points by sticking paper between switches/under wiper fingers or unsoldering wires.

a reading below a couple ohms is a closed path, allowing for slight resistances of the probe leads, switch connections, wire lengths, etc. Anything more than a couple ohms and you are probably seeing a roundabout circuit path thru other devices.

in rare cases, a low resistance path won't work because the circuit can't carry a high current flow. e.g, if a wire is connected by a single strand, it'll measure close to zero ohms but it can't carry enough current to power a coil.

you have to measure voltages with the power on and/or use jumper wires to find some types of issues.

#30 2 years ago

Score Motor switch 1D is in good order? That one is a make-break switch (also called transfer switch or Type C switch) which is referred to as the Motor Run Switch in Introduction to Bally Flipper Games doc.

I think I got my brain going the wrong way before, I am pretty sure that the score motor switches are labeled from the bottom up. So the one on the bottom will be A, then it goes upward A-B-C-D etc for however many switches are on there. And it does seem on the Ballys I have looked at so far that they put that motor run switch at the top of stack 1. In my mind I assume they did this to make it easy to check and adjust that MBB switch, since if it isn't right it can cause the score motor to constantly run.

The score motor in your pic is too far away to tell for sure, but it does look like switch 1D is the top one. I think it should have R-Y, B-W, and W wires. It should be closed between the B-W and W wires in the resting position, with the other blade to the R-Y open from the W wire. Then those will flip positions when the score motor starts turning. If the W and R-Y are stuck closed the score motor will always run. Hope all that makes sense!

#31 2 years ago

Thanks for the tip! That just saved me from pulling my hair out searching for a short that doesn't exist. I'm getting about 32 ohms between the switch contacts so it must be the situation you described.

I'm learning how to read the schematics, but it will be a while before it comes naturally.

Could something be off in the startup sequence that would cause the score motor to run continuously?

#32 2 years ago

Here's a close up of 1D with the follower resting in the cam:

1628638478424114298814536018924 (resized).jpg1628638478424114298814536018924 (resized).jpg

And here's with the cam turning:

16286388606981812509633631965776 (resized).jpg16286388606981812509633631965776 (resized).jpg

Seems correct

#33 2 years ago

1D seems like it should be OK.

Quoted from No_Skill:

Thanks for the tip! That just saved me from pulling my hair out searching for a short that doesn't exist. I'm getting about 32 ohms between the switch contacts so it must be the situation you described.
I'm learning how to read the schematics, but it will be a while before it comes naturally.
Could something be off in the startup sequence that would cause the score motor to run continuously?

I agree with baldtwit, I haven't found an ohm meter to be much help for these kinds of things. I can usually figure it out with logic, looking at the schematic, and also observing how things behave and relating them to the schematic.

The bottom line is, somehow that R-Y wire to the score motor is getting connected across to the W wire, which gives it voltage and makes it go. It could be any one of those switches in that circuit. Could it be associated with the startup? Yes, possibly. The reset relay, coin relay, and the coin chute relays at the minimum are involved in the startup. If those switches aren't staying open when they need to be it could cause this problem.

But we also have a clue from something you said before. You said if you manually hit any target on the playfield, the score motor stops, then the game plays normally. That's kind of weird, but its a clue at least. Is that repeatable? And when you do this, what happens if you hit a 500 point score? Does it score 500 properly as it should? Because that requires the score motor to make a turn to trigger the 5 pulses to the 100 point relay, and if that works and the score motor does a rotation and then stops, that shows that the score motor is working right (switch 1D).

#34 2 years ago

Note that if you can observe the coin relay and the reset relay, they should energize when you press the credit button and start the startup process, then they should both deenergize back to normal fairly quickly, within a few turns of the score motor. The reset relay should deenergize as soon as all of the score reels hit zero. That actually can take a variable number of score motor turns (which are half-turns actually) depending on what numbers the different score reels happen to be on.

#35 2 years ago

First, the situation where I hit a playfield target stopping the score motor is very reliable, but only for targets that add bonus. If I hit a 10 point sling shot, it still runs. And remember, my game is starting with no bonus lights spotted. 500 point switch adds 500 points.

Next, when I power on and then press the credit button, coin and reset relays both engage and then disengage (coin first then reset). Also, the outhole relay fires on and off but I'm guessing that is being triggered by the score motor continuously running.

#36 2 years ago

More gremlins. So when I reinstalled the playfield and powered it on a game seemed to load fine. Score motor stopped on its own. I loaded another player and player 2 lit up. I put the playfield down and now it's back to the motor running constantly. Playfield up or down.

Hmmm.

Edit: it just did it again, but it scored 1000 on its own and added bonus.

#37 2 years ago

New discovery. Hitting the left sling advances the ball count unit one space after each hit.
When it gets to 5, the score motor stops.

#38 2 years ago

This might be one of those tough ones, there is a lot of weird stuff going on. There was a thread not long ago which I can't find right now, but there were similar things happening, and the problem turned out to be a shorted wire somewhere. The fact that things worked OK, then didn't work OK, points to a problem like that somewhere. Also that it sort of decided to work when the playfield was up, then didn't when it was moved. It could possibly be associated with the jones plugs also.

These are tough because its hard to nail it down with logic. It might take careful visual inspections everywhere, especially at all of the solder joints for wires at switches, solenoids coils, etc. Also checking the wiring under the playfield and in different places to make sure something isn't pinched.

There is also the possibility that there were some hacks done. The way that score motor switch was bent definitely points to someone doing a strange hack.

Its odd if the score motor is constantly running and then you trigger any event that uses the score motor, like 500 points, 3000 points, etc, it does its job, and then stops. I can't think of a logical reason it should do that.

I would however make sure the screws on that score motor stack 1 are tight, sometimes those loosen and that can cause weird behavior. And the same goes for every switch stack really.

#39 2 years ago

Well I'm tapping out for the night.

When I got it I had noticed that the ground post on the cord plug had been clipped, so I ordered a new one. I just installed it and when I pressed the credit button the motor ran about 1/2 turn and there was a flash and a pop and now it's dead. The GI lights are on but the playfield is dead. I don't see any blown fuses.

Lol

#40 2 years ago

Wow, not sure why that should happen.

Probably should go back to beginning and confirm everything is good with the power cord.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/replacing-line-cords-plugs-wall-sockets-vids-guide

#41 2 years ago

the game has a spinner, right?

don't ask me how many times I forget this (on the same day) ... the spinner works on gravity. When you tip the playfield up, the spinner switch may be held closed and generally screw up the game state.

if the spinner is at all sticky, lowering the playfield can leave the spinner switch closed and you get unexpected things powering.

if I notice the game has a spinner AND think about it, I usually disable the spinner switch by putting paper between the contacts.

if it's not the spinner, one approach when logic fails is to stick paper between all the possible switch contacts that can power the score motor. If the score motor still powers, you have a short. If it's ok, yank out the paper one at time until the score motor issue returns and go from there.

#42 2 years ago

Back in business. It looks like when I replaced the cord one of the yellow wires had snapped off of the 6V tap. Looking at the break point, it was barely held on.

I soldered it back on and we are back to where I left off with the score motor running

16288578831458968886122139749913 (resized).jpg16288578831458968886122139749913 (resized).jpg

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from baldtwit:

the game has a spinner, right?
don't ask me how many times I forget this (on the same day) ... the spinner works on gravity. When you tip the playfield up, the spinner switch may be held closed and generally screw up the game state.
if the spinner is at all sticky, lowering the playfield can leave the spinner switch closed and you get unexpected things powering.
if I notice the game has a spinner AND think about it, I usually disable the spinner switch by putting paper between the contacts.
if it's not the spinner, one approach when logic fails is to stick paper between all the possible switch contacts that can power the score motor. If the score motor still powers, you have a short. If it's ok, yank out the paper one at time until the score motor issue returns and go from there.

Thanks for posting that process of elimination. I'll try to remember it when working on EM machines.

#44 2 years ago

That is definitely a good tip and it totally makes sense why you would get a "random" score with the playfield up. I don't think that's what happened to me though. My random score was 1000 and when I fire the spinner, it scores only 100.

I'm working through the startup sequence and I'm digging in to the ball count unit. I was looking at the ball index relay and noticed a switch with no wires attached at all. It looks clean with no residual solder and clean looking fiber insulators. Also found two cut wires. Is this correct? Did someone replace that switch and not solder the wires back on?

I'm going to try to read the schematic to see if I can figure it out.

1628860478616848820621465618162 (resized).jpg1628860478616848820621465618162 (resized).jpg

#45 2 years ago

I'm not seeing any normally closed ball index switches on the schematic. Damn, thought that might be it.

#46 2 years ago

the switch is on the coin door schematic (it's on ipdb.org). It's not needed.

wrt the score motor running, the bonus unit needs to step up once from reset position at game reset and ball drain.

when the score motor is stuck running, see if the out bonus score relay is powered. If it is, the score motor will run. Try manually stepping up the bonus unit once and the out bonus score relay should unpower ... if it doesn't, check the bonus unit zero switch with wires 30 and 54. Needs to open at step 1+.

if the root cause is the bonus unit not stepping up once, the circuit is around schem G33. Score motor 6D switch and an out hole relay switch is what should cause the bonus unit to step up.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

That is definitely a good tip and it totally makes sense why you would get a "random" score with the playfield up. I don't think that's what happened to me though. My random score was 1000 and when I fire the spinner, it scores only 100.
I'm working through the startup sequence and I'm digging in to the ball count unit. I was looking at the ball index relay and noticed a switch with no wires attached at all. It looks clean with no residual solder and clean looking fiber insulators. Also found two cut wires. Is this correct? Did someone replace that switch and not solder the wires back on?
I'm going to try to read the schematic to see if I can figure it out.
[quoted image]

Its definitely not unusual in this era of Ballys to see unused wires like that. Also, I swear there was a thread once where a relay was shown like yours with an installed switch that apparently has never been used. Problem is, its hard to find those threads again, even with the search function. I'm starting a new folder on my computer to put in examples of unused wiring and I'll start filling it up as I find them. This question pops up a lot.

#48 2 years ago

- The out bonus relay is not on when the motor is running.
- The only relay energized while the motor is running is the lock relay.
-The outhole relay cycles on and off as the motor turns.
- If I step up the bonus unit manually the motor does stop.

So if the outhole relay is energizing (and it is), I believe the switch below should fire the bonus unit step up solenoid. The 6D switch seems ok. How do I tell which switch is the one I'm pointing to on the relay?

16288899960039014353392098074326 (resized).jpg16288899960039014353392098074326 (resized).jpg

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from No_Skill:

-

How do I tell which switch is the one I'm pointing to on the relay?

By the colors of the wires attached to it - looks like O-G one side and BLU-R on the other.

#50 2 years ago

Success.

I pulled the relay panel out of the game and cleaned the contacts, thinking that switch must not be making good contact. When I put it back in, the game completed the startup sequence. That must have been it, right...wrong. It only started correctly once. So I thought why isn't that solenoid firing? It has to be a bad connection at the jones plug. I did some cleaning and bingo, the game starts reliably and all targets seem to score properly and advance bonus.

Now the next issue, when the ball drains, it continually counts down bonus. I'm going to focus on the bonus unit. I'm guessing it's not counting down the bonus correctly. I have noticed that the bonus lights don't light properly. Not sure if that's related, so off to the schematic I go.

Thanks so much for all the help so far! I'm having a blast and making progress. I'm sure I'll get the old girl running.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-em-old-chicago-help-appreciated?hl=howardr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.