(Topic ID: 188111)

My first EM games

By SkillShotZ23

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2196 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1091 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1069 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkillShotZ23.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Finally picked up my first EM's for my collection and I'm very excited to get them restored! First I'm going to do El Toro. My friends have Heat Wave and Skill Pool which I both love. Happy to have a machine from that era from the same designers. Never worked on an EM so I'm happy this place exists to ask questions. The Reserve is also in good shape but someone painted the cabinet and legs and stuff. Sucks but the play field and BG are in pretty good condition. Anyhow I'm excited to have them both. I also got a Spirit of 76 that's going to clean up nicely but I want to get the 60's Williams games going first.

IMG_1069 (resized).JPGIMG_1069 (resized).JPG

IMG_1091 (resized).JPGIMG_1091 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

Thanks guys! That first pic is how I found them in an old operators warehouse. The Reserve was actually the first pin this company operated decades ago. They were both sitting in that corner since at least the early eighties, covered in dust with signs that said 'Do not sell' on them both. I got lucky for sure. Can't wait to bring them back to life!

#6 6 years ago

Nice! I'm debating trying to restore the cabinet art on reserve. Although I have to say it's the best redone cabinet I have ever seen. I just really like original art. For sure going to try to remove the paint from the coin door and legs.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SkillShotZ23.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-first-em-games?tu=SkillShotZ23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.