11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rplante
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

For the last three years of PPE I did a "How to Play Pinball" Seminar. They always seemed to go over well with the crowd and they're a lot of fun. (And, hell, I got free entry into the show)

Tonight I was at the new San Francisco pinball league playing and having a good time with all the new pinball faces, and a guy in my group came up to me and said it was my "How to play pinball" seminar that inspired him to get into pinball. He said he's bought 20 games since, and is totally into pinball tech now. In fact, most of the games we were playing on in league tonight are his. I was sort of speechless and thanked him for him telling me.

So I guess the point is, yeah, bring games to a show or your kid's school, or get involved in your local pin community, or start one up if there isn't one already. You just never know what can happen.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonnyo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-feel-good-moment-of-the-night?tu=jonnyo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.