• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5285 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
caro ddr (resized).jpg
There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago

The way I see it, you have two options.
1) Git gud
2) Go full-on Tonya Harding

#52 7 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Is this yet another cry for attention/ help from everyone's favorite pinsider
Kanada?

Nah, I've met Kaneda's girlfriend. She's both gorgeous and very nice, so he'd be crazy to be hanging out with his sister so much instead.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Kinetik-Systems:

Now that she is 21 and I am 25, we can go to bars together.

From your profile:
"My little sister and I pretty much hang out with each other every day. I am 25 and she is 19."

#54 7 years ago

if she's that good, tell her she should compete in a pinball league and see how really good she is.

pinball league is good for finding people also.

#55 7 years ago

Now that she is 21 and I am 25, we can go to bars together.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

From your profile:
"My little sister and I pretty much hang out with each other every day. I am 25 and she is 19."

Like I said earlier in the thread:

Quoted from RobT:

Great post! lol
Can't believe all the people here who are taking this seriously.
OP is an excellent writer!

#56 7 years ago

I sense a potential trollolololololol coaster....

#57 7 years ago

So your sister practically lives at your place and you go to the bar a lot together? Really keeping it in the family.

Also we need more pics of your sister

#58 7 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

From your profile:

Weird and creepy.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

So your sister practically lives at your place and you go to the bar a lot together? Really keeping it in the family.
Also we need more pics of your sister

Troll op had to wait 57 posts until someone requested more pictures. He's had to wait all day!

#60 7 years ago

I love her to death, but my ego will not let me go down without a fight. Not this time.

Look at it this way... I'm sure you can change a flat tire better then her.

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Jumping-Box:

Look at it this way... I'm sure you can change a flat tire better then her.

Doubtful

#62 7 years ago

She has to be the best at everything. And she -without fail

I gave up trying to beat her. I flat out gave up on DDR altogether. That was supposed to be my sport, but it quickly became hers.

She's done everything I do since we were kids. It's annoying as shit. On top of that she is a straight-A student, American Apparel model, cheer-leading city champion, the star of my parent's universe, yadda yadda. You get my point. She's effortlessly better than me. It drives me nuts. She's too perfect, and I don't like it.

she scored an astronomical score on Surf n' Safari after only two replays. And then she just walked away and ordered a drink like it was nothing. She didn't even enter her initials in the high score log. I know she did that on purpose, I swear to god. She had so many balls bouncing around the table, and she didn't loose one of them for like four minutes straight. Meanwhile I am playing on the adjacent table, killing myself trying to beat a high score that I eventually realized was HER score. Her initials. That. Little. Shit. I used to have the high score on both of those tables.

she is an arrogant alien child with a ridiculous IQ. So it's time for this to end.

being her typical, self absorbed, over-achiever self.

Id be willing to bet that you're far more obsessed with her actions and behavior than she is.

And I am pretty damn good as it is.

somehow, i doubt this.

if this story is true (which i highly doubt it is) you seem like a very insecure person with an unhealthy obsession with their sister, and this could possibly go down as the most pathetic thing to ever grace pinside. grow up.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Troll op had to wait 57 posts until someone requested more pictures. He's had to wait all day!

see post 14 and 22

#64 7 years ago

Did anyone else get a little movement when reading the story?

Or just me?

#65 7 years ago

lol....

This post is setting off the "walk slowly backwards, while maintaining eye contact" alarm.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Did anyone else get a little movement when reading the story?
Or just me?

IMG_5285 (resized).JPGIMG_5285 (resized).JPG

#67 7 years ago

Hey she's 19.. or 21... or 25... or imaginary....

#68 7 years ago

More pics of your sister please!!!!

and for your ego i'm sure youre a beauty to, but less bla bla and More pic's of your sister please!!!!

#69 7 years ago

Well that descended quickly…….well done Pinside skeptics and trolls.

Back on topic, your case is not outside the norm of younger siblings being better at stuff than the older ones. It's pretty common, actually. I beat my older brother at just about everything I decide to put my mind to. His kids are the same way, the younger ones tend to pick things up quicker and excel at them faster than their older siblings did when they were that age. I think it has to do with exposure and learning, and when that happens, at what age. It appears she's got basically a four year head start on you with respect to all the things you like to compete at with her. Assimilation of knowledge, physical skill, and coordination happens quicker at younger ages, hence the better abilities you see in her. In the end, she will also be doing those things for longer than you have, too. So there's that to worry about in the future.

Then again, she my be a bit of a natural when it comes to reaction times and hand-eye coordination. You ought to teach her more pinball machines and their rules and start getting her into tournaments, see how well she can do under pressure and to see if she really thrives in that environment. Plus, she can make some cash if she does well, which is nice!

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-ego-is-at-stake-please-help/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.