Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by turbo2nr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

A shout out and thanks to Basement Arcade for my kit! 1st thing I noticed when opening the box it arrived in was the engineering and quality that went in to producing this. This is a quality product.

One thing to note: on my ES, I had to mount the assembly not from the original mounting point, but about 3/4" back from the original mounting point, to create enough clearance for the institute to lower and raise.

One more ES that works the way the designers intended!

#2 9 years ago

Congrats! Nice work.
I'd like to do mine someday.

EARTHSHAKER! !

3 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

Mine is on the way - can't wait to install it. Now all I need is a replacement playfield.

#4 9 years ago

I'll be ordering also.I have a pretty nice ES and this would make a great addition to it along with the topper

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Blenderhead:

A shout out and thanks to Basement Arcade for my kit! 1st thing I noticed when opening the box it arrived in was the engineering and quality that went in to producing this. This is a quality product.
One thing to note: on my ES, I had to mount the assembly not from the original mounting point, but about 3/4" back from the original mounting point, to create enough clearance for the institute to lower and raise.
One more ES that works the way the designers intended!

Was it hard to install apart from moving the mount point?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6 9 years ago

Did I miss something? Basement arcade is still showing this kit as sold out.

#7 9 years ago

Wtf? I have been waiting for this! Had submitted email for wait list. Heard nothing...

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was it hard to install apart from moving the mount point?

Mine was more difficult that I thought it would be.

Pro-tip: Pull the PF to install it. Saves a bunch of time and headaches.

5 years later
#9 4 years ago

Installed mine and not working.

Do all ROMs have this code/function?

Maybe possible my Q17 transistor is bad, but that would be odd since it has never been used until now.

I do get 12V power to the relay near the Institute, but the relay never closes to pass that 12V to the motor.

Either ROM, or Q17 trans., or wiring harness?

#10 4 years ago

Attach video please

#11 4 years ago

I figured it out.

The Q17 was not happy with 24V + coming to it.
We stepped down to a 12V source and works fine.

This was the circuit that energized/closed the relay for the motor to operate.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RRB Crafts
Toys/Add-ons

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-earthshaker-institute-sinks-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.