20150107_235032r.jpg
20150111_225852.jpg
DSC03077.JPG
DSC03075.JPG
DSC03076.JPG
JD_Final.png
last.jpg
3218887-judges-predator_versus_judge_dredd#2-control.png
There are 293 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 10 years ago

Put a kick ass powered subwoffer on it! Awesome!

#252 10 years ago

Indeed, had one hooked up to my JD whole it was at home and it sounded awesome!

#253 10 years ago

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I do think though that JD has the possibility to be the best looking ColorDMD release.

That pretty much sums it up

#255 10 years ago

PinRob, how are you liking the PinSound? I assume you've got it in. Are you planning on custom sound files or just improved originals?

#256 10 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

PinRob, how are you liking the PinSound? I assume you've got it in. Are you planning on custom sound files or just improved originals?

They are in the final testing phase - http://www.pinsound.org/blog/

April delivery fingers crossed

#257 10 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot it wasn't available yet. Looks like a really cool add. Hell, you could almost do 5.1 on that thing

#258 10 years ago

Good news JD fans...

I contacted COLOR DMD today. When asked how many of us he needed to know would buy before considering production he said the following:

"Seriously though... It's not a commitment thing. Other projects are in the way. If someone wants to sign on and color it, we can get it going.

See you at TPF.
Randy"

So its possible!

#259 10 years ago

Ouhhh! It might happen some day! Some day...

#260 10 years ago

Does anyone know what is involved, exactly?

I would gladly do it provided I have the ability. I have some graphic design experience (like everyone else it seems) and the desire to see it done. If I knew it used materials and programs I could get access to I'd gladly commit.

May be time to get hold of them and get the ball rolling...

#261 10 years ago

I will do it provided I have what is needed to do it. I have a degree in computer animation and graphic design.

#262 10 years ago

I have heard that people have offered to help get other titles done and did not get a reply.

#263 10 years ago

That is what I heard as well so I never bothered contacting them.

#264 10 years ago

Wow, that'd be cool if you guys could take on that project! O.o

We can always try to e-mail them, and see how they react?

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Color DMD for JD would be a welcome addition to the line up. There's enough of'em out there to make a case for producing them..?

I'm not sure what makes a case for producing them. But how many TOTANs do you think will really sell new units. Most of the titles that have already been done are the same machines that seem to go back and forth between the same group of people. I'm sure a lot of color DMDs are getting pulled out of one machine and put into another as these high dollar machines are getting traded around.

You make one for Dredd, and a whole new set of people are now buying new units, with no intent of taking it out someday and putting it in a TOTAN. At least I wouldn't. Just my 2 cents here.

#266 10 years ago

I am swapping the power board out of my Dredd to check my Shadow's sound board and to change things up some. The thing that is kind of funny is that I was like "I'll play one more game before swapping boards" I put up my second highest game and would have had my highest if I had not tilted the last ball. . Maybe, it is for the best. I probably won't be swapping boards if I pulled out the highest score. ;P JD is a pretty good game. If someone made a few changes to the rules and the wizard mode, it would be near perfect.

#267 10 years ago
Quoted from Prefect:

If someone made a few changes to the rules and the wizard mode, it would be near perfect.

#268 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

Yeah but does the dog pee on the sniper after he falls? If not - no sale

#269 10 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah but does the dog pee on the sniper after he falls? If not - no sale

+1. I have only heard of this system, I am yet to see it in person.

#270 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

» YouTube video

That looks way cooler than I thought it would. New animations and all. Have any of you tried it? I looked at the new rules a while ago and it seems like they kept a lot the same, just improved what was a little weak.

1 month later
#272 9 years ago

I made some custom Instruction Cards for my Judge Dredd machine. I like to keep the comic look, so I grabd some colored comic panels, I also made some Black and White comic panel cards, but I think the color cards fit better/

JD_Final_Color.pngJD_Final_Color.png 3218887-judges-predator_versus_judge_dredd#2-control.png3218887-judges-predator_versus_judge_dredd#2-control.png last.jpglast.jpg JD_Final.pngJD_Final.png
#273 9 years ago

I like these - especially the view right *through* the guys head lol... I don't think they are sized correctly for a simple "save and steal" operation... can you put up versions that will print in the correct size? I suppose I could PS it to change the overall dimensions also.

Nice stuff - good to see 'ole JD get some love.

4 weeks later
#274 9 years ago

DSC03076.JPGDSC03076.JPG

DSC03077.JPGDSC03077.JPG DSC03075.JPGDSC03075.JPG
#275 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballace:

DSC03076.JPG 302 KB

DSC03075.JPG 332 KB

DSC03077.JPG 324 KB

Wow, very interesting use of LED strips. What did you do to the ramps? Spray paint? I like how the contrast of colors makes each one recognizable from his neighbor.

#276 9 years ago

The ramps are fiberglass. And automotive paint sprayed.

#277 9 years ago

Did you make them out of fiberglass?

Post edited by Soapman: Nevermind. Seen the other post. Nice work

#278 9 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

Did you make them out of fiberglass?
Post edited by Soapman: Nevermind. Seen the other post. Nice work

I took my old busted plastic ramps and decided to make molds of them and make them out of fiberglass. Also installed in some LED lighting I wanted to try out. Since the pin is so dark in the back the lighted ramps really give it a nice touch.

6 months later
#279 9 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Color DMD for JD would be a welcome addition to the line up. There's enough of'em out there to make a case for producing them..?

Quoted from FrederikFrost:

I honestly don't think so... But I wish they would!

Quoted from Gov:

However, since JD is a $2000ish game, how many people are willing to spend 20%+ on such a mod? I know there are a handful of us here that would as we are the loudest.

Quoted from Jared:

Honest question: How many Judge Dredd owners would pay $399 to own a Color DMD for their game?

Quoted from ReallifePin:

I would. The conclusion I came to is that I can spend a lot of money on this machine and still have a better value than almost anything I could replace it with.

Quoted from PinRob:

Yes, hell I'd pay $499 if that were the price

Quoted from FrederikFrost:

We now stand at least 3 strong!

Make it four.

#280 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Make it four.

At least 5 now.

#281 9 years ago

Received mine two days ago and is installed with Sigma right now. My thumb drive is in the computer just itching for the data to drop.

#282 9 years ago

Received mine a few days ago too! Can't wait to get the download from them. When did they say again? Friday?

#283 9 years ago

replied to me "no later than 1/9". So anytime!!!!

#284 9 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

replied to me "no later than 1/9". So anytime!!!!

Nice!

#285 9 years ago

I got mine!

#286 9 years ago

I'd be in for a color dmd

#287 9 years ago

Whaddya think of my blinged up JD? Legs were hammered, coin door was hammered. gave the playfield and lockbar some love. Lock bar in the second pic was before I rubbed out the scratches and took it to the buffer. Once I decided to add the topper my good taste gloves came off and I went to town.

20150111_225852.jpg20150111_225852.jpg 20150107_235032r.jpg20150107_235032r.jpg 20150111_225716.jpg20150111_225716.jpg
#288 9 years ago

Looks pretty sick, love the 2 tone coindoor

1 year later
#289 7 years ago

Seems like it's been forever since I did anything to my Dredd. Got flipper done with clear rubbers and green fluorescent balls in
IMG_0008 (resized).JPGIMG_0008 (resized).JPGIMG_0009 (resized).JPGIMG_0009 (resized).JPG

6 months later
#290 6 years ago

Bump current pics IMG_0178 (resized).JPGIMG_0178 (resized).JPGIMG_0180 (resized).JPGIMG_0180 (resized).JPGIMG_0179 (resized).JPGIMG_0179 (resized).JPGIMG_0182 (resized).JPGIMG_0182 (resized).JPG

#291 6 years ago

Left side today
IMG_0183 (resized).JPGIMG_0183 (resized).JPG

#292 6 years ago

Green balls are cool. Where did you get them?

#293 6 years ago
Quoted from OTTOgd:

Green balls are cool. Where did you get them?

http://shop.modmypin.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Minneapolis, MN
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade

$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Richardson, TX
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 293 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-dredd-i-am-the-law/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.