1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by brmorr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20220926_155110 (resized).jpg
    20220924_160624 (resized).jpg
    20220924_193350 (resized).jpg
    20220924_160619 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 1 year ago

Too bad there's no Disney Parks thread on Pinside where we could share interesting stuff like this...

I've never weathered a hurricane at WDW, but I've been there right after one went through and I bet your parents are having an absolute blast right now. We're feeling fortunate that our most recent trip ended last week, because we went all out and I might have cried if we'd had to cancel this one.

- A night at Grand Floridian (mainly to ride the new Guardians ride - amazing, but also amazingly motion sickness inducing)
    - A night at Universal (so I could do Halloween Horror Nights)
    - A three-night cruise on the Disney Wish
    - And the piece de resistance​​, Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!

The Starcruiser was incredible, quite possibly the most fun I've ever had. It ramps the immersiveness of Galaxy's Edge up to a whole other level. It presents as a luxury cruise on a star liner (which it is, fancy dinners and all), but you quickly find out that there's a whole story going on that you get to play a part in. I would describe it as living inside of a Star Wars themed adventure game for a couple days.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EternitytoM83.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-disney-hurricane-ian-trip-and-the-cannonball-run-to-maryland?tu=EternitytoM83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.