Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Pinitration
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG1090.jpg
IMAG1092.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Picked up a LAH and I have to say, I love this pin. Aside from the theme, this pin has a number of cool features. i.e. Shaker motor, 3 magnets (cool magnet trick), Crane, 6 ball multi and my favorite, the ball kick back on playfield (Similar to iron man). The ball rockets back at you at super fast speed. My only complaint is the positioning of the front two scoops, but other than that, this has to be one of the cheapest pinball dates out there. The sad part is I feel compelled to sell it because of the theme and the fact Data East made it.

#2 7 years ago

Eh the more you own it the more it grows on you...I miss my waterworld and that had a worse theme!

#3 7 years ago

I guess congrats is in order LAH is a fun pin I don't think there is any shame in owning it.

#4 7 years ago

I have has 3 of them come and go thru the years. That game has big bang for the buck.

#5 7 years ago

Nothing wrong with that pin. plenty of stuff going on in it.

#6 7 years ago

Deepest machine of the 90s.

#7 7 years ago

Congrates and it is a
Great and very fun pin.the feel is not
The best but .. Can be gotten over
Scoopes
Are not that bad its fun shooting between them
To change the modes. And you still gotta hit the
Ramp before you can activate the mode through the
Scoop
Anyway.

#8 7 years ago

Great game for the cash it commands.
The art work was a downer for me too...sold it quickly.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

The sad part is I feel compelled to sell it because of the theme and the fact Data East made it.

you name 10 things you LOVE about it and then close with this???

#10 7 years ago

I've had one for several weeks now and I think it is a great pin. Lots of toys and very fast paced. I have already ordered the alternate trans lite.

#11 7 years ago

Why don't you like Data East??

#12 7 years ago

LAH is a great pin and LED's go along way. I matched the the GI lighting with some of the Targets and the game popped. Did not overuse LED's just a few colored one in the right spots.

Unfortunately my LAH was not in great shape and I bought it from a local pinball company in York, PA (something something amusements ) and they did such a horrible job that I ended up trading it as I could not begin to fix there crappy work.

#13 7 years ago

The sad part is I feel compelled to sell it because of ....the fact Data East made it.

really...?

#14 7 years ago

Who cares who made it. It is such a solid machine with amazing rules, great MBs and great (borrow) toys and gimmicks.

#15 7 years ago

I picked up a LAH a few weeks ago and I love it! I don't have any problems with Data East. It's got plenty of nice features. I also don't mind the artwork. The playfield is a bit cluttered with artwork though. I installed LEDs the other day and now the thing pops. I like it WAY better with the LEDs! Congrats on the pickup. It's a super fun pin.

#16 7 years ago

Picked up a LAH and I have to say, I love this pin. Aside from the theme, this pin has a number of cool features. i.e. Shaker motor, 3 magnets (cool magnet trick), Crane, 6 ball multi and my favorite, the ball kick back on playfield (Similar to Iron Man). The ball rockets back at you at super fast speed. My only complaint is the positioning of the front two scoops, but other than that, this has to be one of the cheapest pinball dates out there. The sad part is I feel compelled to sell it because of the theme and the fact Data East made it.

LAH is one of the few pins on my buy list. I have only played a couple times, but it sounds feature-packed...

#17 7 years ago

LAH is a very underrated pin.

#18 7 years ago

I've never played it but there's no reason for your like of any game to be dirty secret. You like what you like!

#19 7 years ago

I had one for a year and wasn't quite done with mine when I sold it. I enjoyed the shots and the mode based game play. The theme, translite and Data Eastness of the game didn't bother me at all. I also wasn't bothered to worry about what others thought of the game.

#20 7 years ago

LAH is a very underated pin! Best bang for the buck in my opinion.

#21 7 years ago

See my recently created thread for my thoughts on this...

#22 7 years ago

Not the most played pin in my collection, but still a good playing game with lots of features. I cut my teeth on DE games, so I might be biased, but there are some really good ones out there. Don't over look WWF too. Give it a different theme and people would be paying new Stern LE prices for it.

Lets see if I can name all the LAH features.
1. Crane
2. Diverter
3. Magnets (3)
4. Scoops (3)
5. Kicker
6. VUK
7. Drop targets
8. Spinner
9. Captive ball
10. Physical ball lock
11. and good amount of modes

Would have been better with another ramp, but bang for your buck, the buck stops here. If you can overlook the DE flipper feel you have a great game at a good price.

#23 7 years ago

I've always wanted to play it hope I get a chance to soon seems like a fun pin.

2 weeks later
#24 7 years ago

Get New Art!! Love it totally changes the look

#25 7 years ago

Get New Art!! Love it totally changes the look

#26 7 years ago

What is a fair price for a LAH in good shape?

#27 7 years ago

Around my area I would say $1200-$1500

#28 7 years ago

Same in my area. $1300-$1500

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 229.99
2,050 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Lockport, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 40.00
Playfield - Decals
Great American Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside