(Topic ID: 287843)

My daughters battle and Cointaker

By Push600

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EC2E5D8B-DB7A-4EC4-9C30-54665C24B782 (resized).jpeg
    B38E1C8D-C300-4C91-B1D9-89C3BD63C626 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 3 years ago

What can i do? can you PM me your address with things that you amazing, brave and beautiful daughter likes?... I would like to send her a care package!

1 year later
    #17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Push600:

I just re-read this post. I apologize, I must’ve missed you’re request.
    I am re-reading the post because she has, for the third time, been re-diagnosed. This time we are in no man’s land and it’s not looking good.
    I would be more than happy to provide information for you to send her a care package. I do not expect anything like that ever. But I just wanted to respond to you.

I am so so sorry! When I saw this thread come back up I clicked on it and was hoping to hear some wonderful news about your Daughter. Just reading your post I felt so devastated words cannot express! Please don’t ever lose faith, you are never in “no mans land”, surround yourself with friends and family and reach out to your Pinside family as well, we are here for you!
    The last thing I will say is what I’m sure you know, the medical field has come very far, my wife beat cancer at a young age, my brother has Leukemia and finally has it in check with the help of drugs that are in clinical trials and as I am typing this I have 2 brain tumors in my head. So please don’t ever lose hope!
    Now if you could please message me your address and a list of things that you’re a wonderful daughter likes my wife and I will put together a care package and send it her way, we will also be sending prayers.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider concretehardt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-daughters-battle-and-cointaker-?tu=concretehardt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.