• Latest reply 11 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

elvira.jpg
#1 11 years ago

It's Halloween. Keeping my tradition every year on Halloween I have a date with SS/Elvira and put some quality time on her. Sometimes I break to play MB. Lights off in the arcade except for those two machines (and sometimes LOTR). Playing SS/Elvira on Halloween with Barry White in the background. Creepy eh?

All kidding aside, if you own a SS play it tonight. Start your own tradition. Off to the gameroom.

#2 11 years ago

Doh.... just sold mine!

#3 11 years ago

Next Halloween I hope I have A SS, did not work out this year. Yeah the Barry White in the background is weird but to each there own.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Playing SS/Elvira on Halloween with Barry White in the background

Are you playing Barry White to get you in the mood, or the pin?

#5 11 years ago

I drug out my SS and MC into the driveway for tonight's festivities and held a high score tournament on both machines. I had different prizes for different age groups (big candy bars for the kids, six pack for the adults). Interestingly enough, a 10 year old girl had the highest score on SS for the night.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I drug out my SS and MC into the driveway for tonight's festivities and held a high score tournament on both machines. I had different prizes for different age groups (big candy bars for the kids, six pack for the adults). Interestingly enough, a 10 year old girl had the highest score on SS for the night.

Cool idea.

#7 11 years ago

Elvira rewarded me!! I actually completed Scared Stiff on the stiff-o-meter for the very first time ever and grand champion score! Very cool. What a cool Monster Multi-ball sequence. And this is why I keep this bad girl around. I think the Barry White music caught the game off guard or it's my pinball mojo music.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I drug out my SS and MC into the driveway for tonight's festivities and held a high score tournament on both machines. I had different prizes for different age groups (big candy bars for the kids, six pack for the adults).

Very cool!! We only had 6 trick or treaters tonight.

#9 11 years ago

I played TFTC since I do not have SS.

#10 11 years ago

Well - I assume playing with Elvira and the Party monsters would do as well. And I love that quote "don't touch me there" so much (those on free play will never experience this - only happens if trying to start a new game with no credits left).

#11 11 years ago

I played it...on Pinball Arcade.

#12 11 years ago

What if you play Leonard Cohen in the background instead?

#13 11 years ago

For some reason I hear the "Get it IN there!" callout more often when Grover Washington in on the turntable.

#14 11 years ago

Where's Ted on this thread?

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

All kidding aside, if you own a SS play it tonight. Start your own tradition. Off to the gameroom.

Great minds, must think alike. I have been doing this exact same thing for years now.

#16 11 years ago

Had a family tourney on our SS last night, bat loads of fun. Elvira will always have a place in our collection, regardless of the season

cheers,

rody

#17 11 years ago

I tried to get a game in on TFTC, but with the Boo Bash at the school and Trick or Treating with the kids, I just didn't have the time.

#18 11 years ago

Heres my date with Elvira

elvira.jpgelvira.jpg

#19 11 years ago

Can't beat the real deal!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

£ 38.00
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 70.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 45.95
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-date-with-elvira and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.