(Topic ID: 80185)

my dad has lost his mind

By dementedwarlok

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

529208_10202578390203911_125526542_n.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

I am sitting here chilling on my PC and my father says I am buying a Mustang Pinball ...... I am baffled at him rite now and dont know if he is serious or not. Took him to the Ford store where you can buy one. I am not looking at his screen as I dont want to be disappointed. last new in box game he bought was the bally fireball home model that he bought in the late 70s.

#2 10 years ago

He's 80? Let him do what he wants. He's earned it. I would support him.

Edit: Unless he can't afford it, then that's a different story.

Edit2: Guess he's not 80, but I would still support him anyway.

#3 10 years ago

no hes not that old lol. he is retired and has told me stories of the Mach 1 he had. all i can do is hope he is serious. we have been ford people for along time. he used to race back in the day. here is the car he had ForPly ford 460 with a plymouth 5 window coupe body

529208_10202578390203911_125526542_n.jpg529208_10202578390203911_125526542_n.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Oh. Your first post confused the hell out of me.

#5 10 years ago

Hey why not? Just tell him to wait & see what the prem & LE's are all about.. Cool dad..

#6 10 years ago

woa he is cheap the pro will do but i knew it was too good to be true lol things are changing.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from dementedwarlok:

I am sitting here chilling on my PC and my father says I am buying a Mustang Pinball ...... I am baffled at him rite now and dont know if he is serious or not. Took him to the Ford store where you can buy one. I am not looking at his screen as I dont want to be disappointed. last new in box game he bought was the bally fireball home model that he bought in the late 70s.

You being so young and all, I can see how this decision may not seem logical. I think you're looking at it all wrong. I've never met your father, but clearly he's an intelligent and wise man. He's put some serious thought into this matter and come to a reasonable conclusion.

The answer is simple: Follow you dad's lead and get one for yourself. Seriously. Dad's are really smart dudes. d

#8 10 years ago

yea I read the first post a couple times and was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaa" in my chris from family guy voice. lol

#9 10 years ago

i wish i could afford the price, by the time i do get the money they will be out of production lol. all good though. He is cheap, I wish i had my own place but with me having a new job as of last year its going to take awhile to save up to get out. I feel renting a apt is a waste of money. I am trying to actually get into ford when they hire again in may.

#10 10 years ago

what is the significance of 80?

#11 10 years ago

I think the 80 is a less worried version of or

#12 10 years ago

yeah i guess i can only put so many of those in a row lol

#13 10 years ago

You have to leave a blank space between them.

#14 10 years ago

Personally I think you need to change the thread title to:
    "My Dad is F'n awesome!"

#15 10 years ago

If he wants it so bad, wait what the le looks like. Cause there might be some unmissable features.

#16 10 years ago

It was a bluff as I figured. Not buying it

#17 10 years ago

When I saw the thread title, I thought my daughter had joined Pinside ...

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from dementedwarlok:

It was a bluff as I figured. Not buying it

Well, that's disappointing. Oh well...................................

3 weeks later
    #19 10 years ago

wait..... he passed on the pro and is considering premium or LE. this could still turn out good yay!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-dad-has-lost-his-mind and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.