Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0088 (resized).JPG
    autoRefresh (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-12-22-22 (resized).png
    Centaur Background (resized).png
    Centaur (resized).png
    20170912_213300 (resized).jpg
    20170912_213943 (resized).jpg
    Shadow Background (resized).png
    Size Test (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-22-38 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-22-47 (resized).png
    Capture4 (resized).PNG
    Joust (resized).png
    Joust Background (resized).png
    dummy games (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I love having people over to play pinball, but I always feel like pinball would be more addictive with a way to track one's own personal bests. the games themselves of course have various leaderboards, but unless i reset them all the time, visitors are unlikely to make any of the high scores, and even then, those high score lists aren't particularly visible or persistent.

So, I spent an evening a few weeks back putting together a high score app for my gameroom, so that anyone who visits can record any score they're proud of, and maybe try to beat it next time they come over.

IMG_1112 (resized).JPGIMG_1112 (resized).JPG

IMG_1113 (resized).JPGIMG_1113 (resized).JPG

You just tap a game and it prompts you to enter your initials and your score. To update a score, you just tap on that score and enter a new score. It keeps one score per person and automatically sorts them highest to lowest. I admit it doesn't do much that a whiteboard and a dry erase marker couldn't do, but I think it looks cool and I had fun making it.

I really like how the font styling came out on each of them.

Last night I got to try it out on guests for the first time. I didn't know if they'd be interested in using it, but after just a little bit of encouragement, they really took to it and started recording all their scores and checking the app trying to beat each others' personal bests. They stuck around competing to record better and better scores until after 2am! Even my daughter played more pinball than I've ever seen her play before, excited to track and improve her scores.

It also prompted a lot more questions than usual about strategies and rules and so forth.

Overall, I'm pretty psyched about how successful this was at getting people to do more than play a couple balls and then wander away. I think something like this would be a great addition to any game room.

I'm currently running it on a 12" Surface Pro touchscreen on a stand on a table, but I'm considering putting it on a larger touchscreen monitor mounted on a wall.

#6 6 years ago

Hmm, I suppose I could genericize it pretty easily, and make it work for either orientation. Glad to see there's some interest!

#8 6 years ago

Okay, so I am making this generic and a lot more robust and configurable.

You can add your own game image, background image, and arbitrary CSS font styles for each game -- CSS styles is how I added the glow and shadow effects to some of those fonts.

Any arbitrary number of games can be added, and the screen will scroll horizontally if they don't all fit. There's a setting for whether or not to display the horizontal scrollbar, and a setting for how wide you want the columns to be, so it will work equally well in either portrait or landscape depending on how you configure it.

It works on touchscreens such as the iPad, or on a traditional computer with a mouse. In fact it should work on phones too for that matter, but I haven't tested that yet.

Vertically, each column scrolls independently.

I don't think I can include copyrighted graphics, so you'll have to provide your own images, but that's optional anyway -- If nothing is specified, it just displays the game name and default styles:

unstyled (resized).pngunstyled (resized).png

scroll (resized).pngscroll (resized).png

Oh, and obviously the name of the arcade is configurable too, and can be either a graphic or text.

Setup and configuration will require no knowledge of coding or software, other than the optional ability to upload a graphic for each game or use snippets of CSS to style the fonts.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from nerbflong:

This is great! Wow! I have a 46" touch screen in the game room for kids to play PC games but during pinball parties it would be cool to have this running. I'd love to try it out!

sweet! this is exactly what i was picturing when i started designing it!

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Again thought about support for iPad? How are the fonts for STTNG sourced? Same with WOZ? App looks fantastic btw. Is it up in the Microsoft or google store?

yeah, it works fine on iPad!

it just runs through the browser in full-screen mode, so any device with a browser and internet can run it, even one of those $100 stick PCs. it's just HTML and CSS (with a database and some code on the back end).

I originally just made it for myself, but now i'm getting it ready for mass consumption. today i'm working on the configuration screen so people don't have to muck around in the code to change stuff. Should be super easy to set up when i'm done.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Can multiple devices share a database? I guess what I'm wondering is if I had it on a screen that was not easily accessible, could I use my phone to make score updates?

yep, absolutely. they will have to log in to have the ability to change scores, though.

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from oyvindmo:

To lower the barrier to entry, it would be great if the screen could display a QR code which when scanned would lead to being logged in automatically and ready to submit/change scores.

i should clarify -- the login aspect is just to keep different peoples' game rooms separated. once a screen is logged in, anyone can walk up to that screen and record a score for any game in that game room. it's not like every player needs their own login.

the idea is that it will be used amongst people who are friends, and won't be screwing with other peoples' scores or the app's settings. i mean if you trust someone enough to be in your basement and playing your games, i think it's reasonable to assume they won't be malicious towards your high score board.

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Might be kind of fun to develop this as a Raspberry Pi image with a web server & mysql. Set it up as such that you could go to http://(some unique hostname) on the local network and it would show up in any browser.
    RPi's are cheap. Then it'd just be "put this image on an SD card, setup your games, and go"
    Hmmmmm...

Yep, and in fact that was my original idea for implementation. The screenshots in the OP are basically that setup - just hitting tomcat on localhost, with a local backend database. it works perfectly for what it is, but after some consideration, I changed my approach.

For one thing, it would be impossible to make that setup work across a wide variety of platforms and devices. i'd rather not have an inbox full of PMs asking for help setting up Tomcat on Android or MySQL on an iPod Nano.

but more importantly, it would mean the only people who could use it would be serious tinkers whose idea of fun is configuring a Raspberry Pi to be a web and database server.

Instead, I'm gonna host it from a central website. you just log in, and it displays the high scores board for your game room. no worrying about installation or hardware. this way, any device with an internet connection and a web browser can use it, and anyone who can use a web browser can set it up and get it running with ease.

this approach also has a bunch of other advantages as well, such as making your game room high score list available remotely.

PS - here's a teaser screenshot of the banner configuration screen!

banner-screenshot (resized).pngbanner-screenshot (resized).png

(you type what you want the banner to say, you pick from a dropdown list of preset styles, and then optionally you can modify the CSS of that style, and upload your own background image ... all that stuff is optional, though)

#53 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Yeah, I was going to suggest setting up a bare bones version based on Raspbian and then just make an ISO to copy to an SD card. Include a blurb on the screen setup, and set up a forum somewhere for people to talk about it. Mission accomplished.

i hear what you are saying, but why require people to have a Raspberry Pi to use it? hosting it myself opens it up to literally anybody.

3 weeks later
    #61 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Any updates on progress?

thanks for asking! yes i've been working pretty hard on this. the version i originally showed was pretty much hard-coded for my gameroom. I've been working on customization options and other features.

Here is a quick preview video showing off a little bit of what it can do:

in the video, i'm using my finger and some popup keyboards i wrote into the app, but it also works fine with a physical keyboard and mouse. you can turn off the popup keyboards in the options. i'm trying to anticipate any setup someone might have.

Unfortunately, the popup keyboards are washed out in the video and you can't see them very well. you'll have to take my word for it that they're clear in person.

#63 6 years ago
    Quoted from Apex:

Do you have a rough estimate on when you think it may be ready for us masses? I understand it's probably not your number one priority, just trying to get a feel.

it's hard for me to estimate. figuring out the number of hours of development remaining is one thing, but that's only half of the equation. it's also hard to estimate how many hours per week i can spend on it, since it comes third behind family and work on my priority list.

i hope to have it ready for a group of beta testers in about three weeks.

#68 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

I read the original post you were running it on surface pro. It might be an optical illusion but the video screen looks bigger. Is that still your set up or did you change to a bigger screen? I love this idea and have 13 games in my game room right now. It would be great to have a larger touch screen mounted on the wall but not sure what would run it.
    Awesome job.

yeah the surface pro is 11 inches i think ... in the video it's running on a pretty large 24-inch touchscreen monitor i bought. it was about $250.

#72 6 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Any chance this app will run on a Gen 1 Ipad when finished?

Not sure, I don't have one to test. It works my on my iPad 2 and iPad Mini, though.

#83 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

I had a couple of other thoughts. I'd much rather see this released in it's current form than to have you get stuck in a mode of adding features forever, but I'm going to ask these questions anyway.
    1. You have 4 columns shown in portrait mode and you mention landscape mode, but I'm still thinking that 8 games will be too much to fit without scrolling. Would it be possible to have 2 rows of 4 games? Or maybe a 50" screen with 10 rows of 15 games for guys like RotorDave?
    2. You mentioned being able to change the column width. How difficult it is to change the height of a score entry box? Once you start chopping the screen into multiple rows, the tall boxes would limit the number of scores that could be seen at once.
    Basically, I'm wondering what options are available to make it possible to display more scores at a time without scrolling.
    In case you can't tell, I'm very excited about this project. Great work!

Currently, you can adjust the row width through the advanced options. You can also configure the text sizes. So if you have a big screen, you could fit a lot of games across it in Landscape mode by making the text and column width smaller. For larger collections, though, scrolling to see them all is going to have to be a necessity for Version 1.0.

Right now, you can't display two (or more) rows of games. It may seem like a simple thing to implement, but as you begin to consider not just the layout code but the UI for configuring it, database schema updates for saving the settings, and so on, the number of hours of development and testing required goes up and up. Another problem with feature creep is that if features are not handled with a lot of forethought and planning, the usability and overall quality of the product can go downhill quickly.

And as you said, I have to draw the line somewhere on features, or it will literally never get done.

But I can definitely see multiple rows being really really useful for large collections! I'm maintaining a list of enhancements for a future "Version 2.0", if this thing succeeds. A wider variety of display layouts, such as displaying two or more rows of games, is definitely near the top of that list.

I can't wait to get this thing into beta, so I can get perspectives on how it works in game rooms other than mine. Beta testing is generally not a phase where new features are solicited for the current iteration of a product (it's generally for tweaking and fixing existing features), but it can be very useful for helping determine the best paths for future development.

Alright, back to work...

1 week later
    #87 6 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

As other have said, I will pay money for this! Thank you for building it. Although, I have to ask Pez, how often would you say you play with your blocks stacked up against the wall compared to your pins?

haha well my kids use them FAR more than they do the pins!

quick update ... things are proceeding ... I had to re-write the whole thing in a different language. i stupidly thought servlet containers would be standard issue for web hosts these days. nope. duh. oh well. it's working just fine in PHP now. database is online. features are all there.

it's mostly bug fixes and security issues that are still in progress.

it's coming, i promise!

2 weeks later
    #94 6 years ago

Oh hi! Had friends over tonight using it!

I'm sorry it's not quiiiite ready for mass consumption yet, but it's getting there very soon!

#96 6 years ago

Thanks man! Working on it right now, actually

#99 6 years ago
    Quoted from Epistaxis:

Quick question. Will this be available for Android and IOS on there app stores?

It will work on iOS devices. Not through the App Store, though - through the web browser.

iPhone support might not make version 1.0, but it will work fine on iPads. It's really intended as a bulletin board type thing, and the phone just doesn't have the real estate for its standard layout. I will have to come up with another layout. I can do it, but it is time consuming, and I don't want to delay the whole project to support devices it wasn't really designed for anyway.

#101 6 years ago
    Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Pezpunk so what would be the best setup running it off of a larger touch screen thays wall mounted? I'll most likely have it setup on a ipad2, does it screen mirror to the larger touch screen?

Ideally, the bigger the better, in my opinion.

While an iPad2 by itself should work, Apple does not allow external touchscreen control of its devices. You can use a dongle to mirror the iPad to a larger display, but the larger display's touchscreen will not be able to control the iPad. Just mirror it.

My setup right now is a 24" touchscreen i bought off Amazon for about $250, and i'm using it in portrait mode. If you have more than 4 games, you might want landscape mode instead. I'm using an old laptop to run it.

It also works flawlessly on my Surface Pro.

Part of the beta process will be figuring out what the cheapest possible configuration is that can run the thing.

#106 6 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Theoretically, could you set up the games to include arcade titles as well, say Pac-Man for example?

yes! You can name a column whatever you want.

Quoted from Chosen_S:

Maybe I missed this?; can custom games and art for those custom games be added?
    That would fix the whole "adding arcade titles" to the mix.
    I have several arcade games that would benefit from this as well

Yes! You can add whatever background and header art you want to each column. If you know CSS, you can change the fonts too, or pick from a large set of pre-made "styles" that i'm creating.

Speaking of these style presets i'm making -- many games will automatically apply a style when you type them in -- so if you create a column for "Twilight Zone" or "Medieval Madness" it will automatically be styled for that game (minus the header image -- I don't think I can legally supply copyrighted translite images -- you will simply have to add your own). I can't do an automatic style for EVERY pinball machine, but I'm targeting the most popular and most common titles for these pre-made styles.

#107 6 years ago

Oh and I'm happy to announce I'll be starting the BETA TEST within a week. If anyone would like to volunteer to help test it out, please PM me, and i'll keep you in mind. Thanks!

#110 6 years ago

oh man i am so excited ... the beta test is going to start Saturday ... i can't wait for other people to get to try it out for the first time! i've put a lot of work into this and there are several features and easter eggs that haven't been shown yet.

If you volunteered for the beta test and did not receive an email from me, please check your spam folder and then let me know. thank you!!

#113 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

I'm planning to have a few neighbors over to play tomorrow, and I'm going to try to get them to break iScored. Actually, I'm curious about how it will work out. A question that I thought of this morning; Are there any options to block certain actions? Say, anyone can add a score to an existing game, but require password entry to delete a score, delete a game, or add a new game.

Score entry is not password protected. the settings screen (where you can add or delete games or mess with config) is going to be "lockable" by the owner. When setting up the app, you may be switching often between the settings screen and the main page. But once you're done, you can click a lock icon and then it requires your password to get back to settings again.

#115 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

I thought of a question on the way to work too. Is there a way to temporarily hide a game? For example, let's say you have a game in iScored and then sell the game. Two weeks later you realize you made a huge mistake and buy the game back. Is there a way to hide your high scores for that game and then unhide them once the game is back in your basement?

That's a feature that's already on the list for version 2.0, but it won't make it into this version.

#118 6 years ago
    Quoted from Oldgoat:

First, kudos on this one. I'm thinking 24" touchscreen with RPi or similar. That will allow me to build a nice thin mahogany box to house both the PC and the screen. Then I can either hang it on the wall or simply set it on the counter of the bar. I'm anxious to see how this progresses.

It will be interesting to see if a Raspberry Pi is powerful enough. There's a fair amount of JavaScript behind the scenes of the site. I know web browsing in general is one of the things RPi struggles with.

#122 6 years ago

Alright, the beta test has officially begun! If I PM'd you saying you were in the beta, but you haven't received an email from [email protected] with your credentials, let me know. have fun!

#130 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

I think I just crashed the website. I clicked on Game Room and the screen went white. Then the Game Room screen came up but all the games I had entered were gone. A refresh didn't recover anything.
    I had 4 games set up with 1 score inputted on each game.
    Sorry!!!

fifty (resized).pngfifty (resized).png

Your account seems to be working okay to me. Maybe it was a temporary network glitch. I've noticed the web host i'm using has had occasional moments of extreme lag unrelated to my code. I have a ticket open.

Quoted from Fifty:

One comment, improvement I'd like to see is a set amount of space reserved for the title of the game. The scores don't line up and that drives my OCD crazy. I'm inputting spaces just to keep things aligned.

This is a great suggestion. Lining up the bottom margin of the game titles is something that bothers me too! I will see if i can come up with something.

Quoted from Fifty:

I would also like to suggest allowing users to upload different styles for the entire community to use. I would put a bunch of time into designing a style for myself and for others to share if I had the game. Not so much for a game I don't own though.

Yeah, When I put all these customization features in, I didn't know if they'd be worth the programming effort, but it looks like a lot of people are having fun messing around with the styles, so I am going to make that aspect more robust in the future -- coming soon will be a help popup that among other things lists all the valid fonts you can use. As for community-generated styles, hell yeah, great idea. I can't get that into the initial release but it's definitely something I want to develop.

Quoted from Lonzo:

The email was not specific. Do you want our findings on this open forum or through email?

Good question. Either is fine. I'm consolidating things into various lists for myself behind the scenes anyway. If you have a serious concern or security flaw or something like that, email might be more appropriate. Otherwise I'm happy to chat here.

#132 6 years ago

Transparency works (either GIF or PNG).

As for a database of pinball title images, that would be super useful and save everyone a lot of time messing with fonts and CSS, and it looks way better! (and would save people time messing around with image editors)

My gut feeling, though, is that there's a possibility the IP owners of these backglass images and logos might object to me hosting a database of them. The images are only 250px wide, which is pretty tiny resolution, if that makes any difference. Any lawyers or IP experts out there want to weigh in?

#136 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

The thing is, maybe, that there is no money involved, so I think this would be fair use? Once you start charging for the site, maybe not.

Well, I guess I should clarify so that there's no confusion -- I do intend to charge something for it once it's ready for prime time. Don't worry, I don't want to do any kind of subscription-based crap. Just a one-time fee for lifetime access. Not trying to get rich -- I simply hope to at least cover my web hosting costs.

Quoted from Fifty:

Oh, and pezpunk looks like there needs to be a default font size or default size reserved for scores as well. The scores in herg image are misaligned as well even though the title spacing is identical.

if you're talking about the scoreboxes in different columns being different sizes .. that's more or less by design. they're going to have different fonts and font sizes, and i'd rather have the score boxes grow and shrink to fit those fonts rather than risk the text not fitting in them. you could actually change that by editing the css for the scorebox yourself, and applying max-height and min-height values. something like: max-height: 120px ; min-height: 120px;

Quoted from Fifty:

Hell yeah, add the feature and then let the users do the work! There are always nutcases out there that will spend hours designing something!

i am a nutcase who has spent hundreds of hours designing this, so yes i agree.

#138 6 years ago
    Quoted from barakandl:

would something like one of these chinese x96 stream boxes work? They are cheap.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/X96-Android-6-0-TV-Box-Amlogic-S905X-Max-2GB-RAM-16GB-ROM-Quad-Core-WIFI/32721280050.html
    I have one on my work shop's tv and it works pretty well. It is basically just an android box with HDMI out and lots of other ports. A non portable tablet that plugs into the tv sort of. I use it to access my Serviio DLNA media library via Kodi and watch Sling TV. It has a functional web browser in it. I think it supports a touch screen too. I have plugged a few USB things into it that work, like a keypad with touch pad area like laptops have.

I think so. I have testers who have now reported it works on a first-generation iPad and on an Amazon Fire 7 tablet, as well as several other Android devices. It looks like the X96 has Chrome as its default browser. That should work fine.

#142 6 years ago

That's my bad, referencing a Windows-specific font instead of the web fonts installed on the server...

#156 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

First of all, looking great so far. Most of the things I list are minor. I plan on hooking to an external screen this evening and do some more testing.

thanks! i appreciate ALL feedback, especially bugs and suggestions!

Quoted from Lonzo:

1. When you are setting up the game. There needs to be a "none" selection for the style. If you select a style and you decide that none of them fit, you cannot go back to none.

there actually IS a "none" style that blanks out all the customizations -- it accidentally got disabled right before the beta and i didn't notice. that's another bug on the list, but an easy fix. (as a workaround, you can go to the advanced options and blank out the CSS - that will do that same thing.)

Quoted from Lonzo:

2. I think that there should be an "Add Game" button when you are adding a game. So nothing is saved when you are setting up a game until you hit the button. So you go through and customize your game and then when you are done, you hit the ADD button and it adds it to your list. When you add a custom game, the dropdown list of games shows it as a blank. The button could maybe help with that. The first time I added a custom game I had no idea if it was working because of the blank name in the list. When I hit Add New Game and looked at the list, the previous game was finally listed by name.

Ah, this is because you were using the "custom game" button in a way i didn't anticipate (but which makes sense -- see, this is why testing with other people is essential!) my *intention* was for people to type in the name of their custom game in the search window at the top, and then hit "create custom game". The app creates the custom game based on what's in that search field. I think I can fix this simply by reworking the visual clues on that screen a little bit and adding a validation check to the search field, and telling the user it can't be blank when hitting "create custom game".

Quoted from Lonzo:

3. I think there needs to be color options for the Name Text, scores, boxes also. Not just the background. If you select a style, you can only change the background color and then the rest may not fit the game.

This is what the "advanced options" are for. You can change the color of the text and the backgrounds with very basic CSS. I am hesitant to add too many more fields to that page, I really like the simplicity of it and I don't want it to get too cluttered and overwhelming.

Quoted from Lonzo:

4. I am not sure what the purpose of the dropdown list for the games is, if the only thing it does is load the name. That is easy enough to do by typing it in.

That dropdown is necessary. It loads all the CSS customizations for the game's title, initials, scores, and scorebox (admittedly, you need to toggle the advanced options to see them). It also loads the display name of the game for editing, sets which game the upload background and upload header buttons apply to, and also sets up the preview pane.

Quoted from Lonzo:

I understand the IP issues as discussed earlier in this thread but it would be so nice to have at least the backglass for each game but if it cant be done, it cant be done. I love the way your pictures look of your setup so when I set my first game up, I was a little disappointed that I would have to make all that myself. I think that maybe all games on starting with solid State should be included in the list. Of my 13 games, Only three were on the list and only 1 had a style.

Yeah, right now there are not NEARLY enough games with custom styles. I'm doing my best on that front, but other things have taken priority. it's very time consuming to create game-specific styles (like an hour per style, at least, considering the fiddling and testing and font-searching, converting the font to the correct format, updating the database, stylesheet, and so forth), and there are literally thousands of different pinball machines out there. I definitely want to get several hundred pre-set styles in there eventually at least, so that all the most popular and most common games are covered, but i simply haven't had hundreds of hours to devote to that task. Someone earlier suggested the ability for users to submit their own custom styles that other users could browse. i love this idea. of course developing that isn't something i can do overnight, either. All i can do is ask for patience.

I could develop a database table that contains the backglass for each game. That would save me and others a shitload of time, but the problem is the last thing i want is to take on the risk that some overzealous IP holder contacts my web hosting company and in response they delete my site and wipe the database. (the code and schema are backed up elsewhere, but still, let's not have that happen). I am holding off doing any development on that idea, as cool as it would be, until i have some certainty about its legality. i don't have time to develop features that might end up being illegal.

Quoted from Lonzo:

5. In the score box, on some styles, the scores have too many numbers and do not fit in the box. If they are too big it goes off the right side of the box.

yeah, that depends on the game. for example, the style for "Black Hole" is designed so that up to 7 numbers will fit -- because you're really not going to get in the tens of millions on that game. Meanwhile, when I made Attack From Mars, I made sure that text style could fit multi-trillions in the same window. So yeah if you are applying the "Black Hole" style to a game that can score billions, you will see some clipping. the good news is the font size is easy to change by clicking "Toggle Advanced Options" and changing the font size value in there.

Quoted from Lonzo:

6. I have tested it on a windows computer and iPad Mini. With the computer, I had to use the arrow keys to scroll left and right through the list. I would like to see an arrows on the screen somewhere.

hmm. on PC, there should be a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom. see this image:

scrollbar (resized).jpgscrollbar (resized).jpg

is that not appearing on your setup? if not, please let me know what OS version and browser you're using.

Quoted from Lonzo:

8. The toggle full screen button works fine with the computer but doesn't seem to do anything on the iPad Mini. I always have the top headers showing.

yeah -- mobile devices consider themselves to be in "fullscreen" mode all the time, and thus don't do anything when you request it. that button (and reminder) is basically for desktops and laptops. I suppose I could disable both if it detects it's running on a mobile device. there's another item for the to-do list.

Keep up the good work and this will be a great addition to every gameroom.

Thanks! keep the feedback coming!

#157 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

The site seems to be running slower today than last night, but I have not been able to isolate if it is on my end or the site.

i've notived slowdowns too, and it's unrelated to any of my code. I think my web host just gets bogged down at certain hours. :/ I will switch providers if it doesn't improve.

Quoted from Lonzo:

I'm not sure if this is even possible but I just thought of something that in my case would be great. Is there a way that the website could be "live"? And what I mean by that is could you have one computer running it on a big screen and then be able to enter the scores on an ipad and the big screen would immediately refresh. You can do it right now but you have to go to the other computer and refresh it to make it change. For me, that would be a perfect setup as I have a 55 inch screen hanging on the wall that I could power by a laptop. I could then have the ipad on the counter that could be used for the entries. Like I said, not sure if this could even be done.

This is a neat idea, but unfortunately, there is literally no way to do this for real -- in general, there is no way for a server to reach out and contact a client through http, and there is definitely no workable solution across all the devices that i'm supporting. I could fake it by having the browser poll the server every X seconds and refresh if it detects a change in the database, but that would be very hard to implement (i'd have to put a timer on literally every user action so that the page doesn't refresh while someone is scrolling or inputing a score or doing anything else), it would be taxing on my database, and would probably not work all that well anyway, unfortunately. I hate being negative about a suggestion, though. Please keep any ideas coming!

Quoted from Lonzo:

I am getting inconsistent results on the mobile scaling factor on my ipad mini. I started at 0 and went to 1 in .1 increments. At 0 I showed 2 games. As I got to .3 each increment would make more visible. Then .4 .5 and .6 were all the same. Then above .6 it started to zoom in again. Nothing changed above 1.0
    I did the same test again and I did not get the same results. It almost seems like the settings are not always being used.
    The way I did the test was to change it on my laptop and then refresh my laptop to see the change.

Pretty sure this is working correctly, but there are several usability issues you're bumping up against that are causing confusion:
    1. The scale shouldn't have any effect on non-mobile devices such as laptops. (that's why it's called "mobile scaling factor")
    2. When you change a text box setting, it doesn't actually *save* that setting until you click somewhere outside of that text box. (the reason is I want to save settings changes automatically, but I can't do a trip to the server on every single keypress...) Also, note that on mobile devices, you must either close the keyboard or press some kind of clickable object to initiate the save (for some reason clicking the background area doesn't work). This is definitely not perfect ... but I could fix it by making the mobile scale option a slider instead of a text box. another item on the to-do list.
    3. You may need to manually zoom out to see the new scale size - when I change the value and refresh the page, my phone seems to "remember" the previous zoom level, but allows me to zoom out to see the new one as well.

#158 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

bug reports on Laptop Windows 10 google chrome
    1. when changing a games settings sometimes the "saving game settings" never stops, I have to refresh the page to make it go away

can you recall what exactly you were doing when this happened? That busy popup definitely still needs some work. I'll be redoing it soon.

Quoted from Chosen_S:

2. sometimes I need to change the initials if keyed in incorrectly... maybe this is not a bug'

type better.

Quoted from Chosen_S:

3. sometimes I need to clear all scores for a game, cant find it

Entering "0" will clear a score. you could also delete the game entirely and recreate it. I realize neither of these are perfect solutions. The ability to clear all scores for a particular game is already on my feature request list, though, and since you're the second person to request it, it's moving up in priority.

Quoted from Chosen_S:

4. if someone gets the same exact score, the second score input is not saved after entered

Hmm, I cannot reproduce this error. Duplicate scores seem to work fine for me. Did you mean duplicate initials? Duplicate initials being ignored is a known bug that I'm addressing ASAP.

Quoted from Chosen_S:

5. I added bop 2.0, it added 5 of them, I had to delete all of them one by one.

That's weird! Is it possible you suffered a seizure right as you pushed the "create game" button?? (i kid, i kid)

By clicking super fast on the create game button, I was able to create a bunch of them at once .. that's no bueno. Definitely a bug. Not sure it's super-high priority, though. I'll get to it, but in the meantime I have to say "please don't do that".

#159 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Thats default if you choose the MM style from the drop down. You can make your own by uploading background images.

Yeah, some of the styles have background images applied to the scorebox itself (Indy 500 does as well) ... and while you can upload background images for a game's column, you can't (at this time) add a background image to the scorebox. There are various ways you could do it if you're clever, but no easy way through the current interface. If there's demand, I could add it to the list of feature requests.

screenshot (resized).jpgscreenshot (resized).jpg

#167 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

So, I debated getting a big touchscreen, but after using it on a Fire 7 tablet, I'm starting to really like the wall space that I've gained by removing a 24" x 24" dry erase board and replacing it with a 7" tablet. I can't display all the scores at once using the tablet, but it's definitely usable. I CAN get all of them on one screen if I'm not in fullscreen. It was mentioned above that the scaling seems to only work out of fullscreen.
    Anyway, to make better use of limited space, I started chopping away at dead space using margin-top and margin-bottom in the CSS. Here's an idea at what I've been able to fit on my phone. I'm away from home at the moment, so I'll try it on the tablet tonight.

that looks great, Herg! also, i didn't realize the scaling factor doesn't work during "fullscreen" -- my personal mobile devices are all iOS, and iOS does not respect the fullscreen option, so i can't directly test the two in conjunction. so thank you for your testing.

#168 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

I just loaded it up on my laptop and in both full screen and regular mode, there is no scroll bar at the bottom.
    Windows 7
    IE11

noted, i'll look into it.

Quoted from Toyguy:

Biggest thing for me right now is a fix for the varying vertical alignment of the headers and score boxes. The perfectionist in me is going nuts with that.
    Outside that, I've not had much trouble and PEZ has been very responsive to questions and feedback. This is gonna be great!

working on a fix for that for sure. i think you're the third or fourth person who's mentioned it.

#169 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Edit: One drawback I'm now noticing is that it also affects the score entry dialog.

yeah, this is where it gets tricky ... i need to take another pass at this. I should be able to get things mostly lined up properly without everyone messing with CSS for the same reason of lining things up.

#173 6 years ago

okay, beta testers, I fixed a bunch of issues last night:

- Made all score boxes the same size, so that they line up. (user can override this in the css)
    - Made the height of the title of the game a fixed height, so that they all line up.
    - Adjusted many of the style presets to accommodate the layout change.
    - Added option to change the height of the game titles. (useful if you are using logo images instead of text)
    - Fixed issue with game name capitalization being inconsistent in style dropdown list.
    - Removed period from "password changed" and other messages. (someone requested this!)
    - Fixed bug where duplicate initials are ignored - it now prompts the user for what to do.
    - Reworked the Game Creation screen so users will not create games with blank names.
    - Added a style called "(none)" that resets all styles for that game.
    - Many other minor tweaks and improvements

the bad news is a lot of your previously-created games will look messed up. you should be able to fix this by going to settings, selecting the game, and re-applying whatever style you were using. unfortunately, any custom-created styles will probably need to be redone. (but this new layout should reduce the need for custom styles anyway.) again, sorry for any hassle, but this is a beta test. thank you guys for your patience!

all the scoreboxes line up now without you having to customize them like crazyall the scoreboxes line up now without you having to customize them like crazy

the new game title height optionthe new game title height option

If you try to create a blank game, it now says this.If you try to create a blank game, it now says this.

If you enter initials that already exist, it prompts you what to do.  (clicking on the scorebox you want to update avoids this message)If you enter initials that already exist, it prompts you what to do. (clicking on the scorebox you want to update avoids this message)

#178 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

1. the busy pop up, occurs when changing games in settings, using my iMac work computer on Safari; I get the same results, have to reload the page once in a while when switching games in settings
    2. still need a way to remove a players initials and score altogether
    3. I put some bad CSS in "robowar" game name and now the game room does not load, in settings every game can be manipulated, but when on 'robowar' I get the 'saving game data' popup that never ends
    ***be careful when entering in bad CSS info for fonts everyone, I was playing with the fonts for player initials and must have given it code to break things
    4. I was able to duplicate the multiple same game issue... I clicked on the game name too many times waiting for it to load and it created multiple instances

no need to re-report bugs you already reported -- they're still on the list.

#179 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

2. still need a way to remove a players initials and score altogether

enter "0" for the score to delete it.

Quoted from Chosen_S:

3. I put some bad CSS in "robowar" game name and now the game room does not load, in settings every game can be manipulated, but when on 'robowar' I get the 'saving game data' popup that never ends
    ***be careful when entering in bad CSS info for fonts everyone, I was playing with the fonts for player initials and must have given it code to break things

okay, i fixed your settings and I believe i've squashed that rather nasty bug. double-quotes should no longer break custom CSS! (you may need to clear your browser cache to get the change)

#188 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

Ha! I was answering your most excellent questions except #2, that one was redundant
    How do we do custom fonts? I would like to use a font similar to Robo-War logo

Okay, so fonts is an issue that's still a work in progress. There are a number of custom fonts (several dozen) installed on the server, and you can reference them through the CSS. The catch is you have no way of knowing what they are, other than looking at the CSS of some of the existing styles. I will remedy that before the end of the beta (really more of an alpha, technically, to acknowledge any software pedants out there). My plan now is to include a popup window next to the CSS boxes that lists all the available fonts and gives some other basic tips.

You can also reference any font you have installed on the device you're viewing it from. So if your PC has some crazy font you like installed, you can reference that font, and it will show up for you (but it won't show up when accessed from any devices that don't have that font installed). So if you are using it in your game room from a laptop, you can install any font you want on that laptop and then just reference those fonts. meanwhile, the server-installed fonts will work for everyone.

Quoted from bpa:

Just started following this topic. Looks really cool pezpunk! A few people were asking about game logos with transparency. You could use the wheel images from Virtual Pinball frontends like HyperPin or PinballX. They are all PNG files with transparency. I suppose you will need to resize them to pezpunk's specs. What is the maximum width they can be? I could probably get all of them converted tonight.

Oh wow... that would be amazing. The preferred width is 250px. Height can be variable, but no more than 184px.

Quoted from futurepinhead:

I may have missed this earlier, but up to how many games can it support? I have 25 games and would like to utilize a high score system. I may have to have multiple tv screens mounted and multiple devices running them.

I have yet to find the upper limit for number of games ... that is a good test case. It's probably over 100, though. You probably won't be able to fit 25 games on one screen (well, maybe if you have a huge screen i guess) but it scrolls horizontally to reveal any games that don't fit on the screen.

Quoted from Psw757:

This is pretty cool - what is the preferred viewing device for this?

The ideal viewing device (in my opinion) is a large touchscreen monitor mounted on a wall. You can power the screen by a mini PC or old laptop. I'm still in the discovery phase of figuring out what the best solution is. Maybe a Raspberry Pi would work, or one of those stick PCs.

But the system is turning out to be pretty flexible. A Surface Pro works great. iPad 2 or higher works. Herg is running it on an Amazon Fire 7. It also works fine on any PC or Mac. It doesn't have to be a touchscreen - keyboard/mouse can be used if you want. It even works on my phone, although it's not really made for that.

Quoted from Psw757:

Any option for tournament scoring etc...?

Nah, not yet. But I am getting a lot of questions about that, so development might evolve in that direction for version 2.0. I feel like there's already a whole lot of software out there for tournaments. This is filling a different and more vacant niche for now.

Quoted from Psw757:

When will this be available?

When it's done. :/ There are still a lot of bugs and half-finished features. This week is literally the first time anyone other than me has used the thing, and I'm learning a ton. The last thing I want to do is sour peoples' enthusiasm by releasing an incomplete product.

#191 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

I know you guys are probably sick of me posting about it, but here's a quick video of mine. Sorry for the shaky camera work.
    » YouTube video

:O the animated header! That whole setup looks great!

#194 6 years ago

Impact shouldn't be in there - I know I used it but it's not actually installed.

#199 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

I installed an app called "Keep Screen On Free" on the tablet. So far, it does a good job. The main drawback is that often I try to make changes and they don't work. I end up finding that I've been logged out of the website.

yeah, this is an issue right now. it's on the list of things i gotta fix.

Quoted from futurepinhead:I ask because I'd like to have this at my location. It would be cool if you could make the screens shuffle every 20 seconds or so. So set it up for 5 games to appear for 20 seconds, then it goes to the next screen. However, I might also do Arcades and Pinballs separately.

oooh that's a cool idea. what if i made it so if it was idle for X seconds, it started slowly scrolling left and right to show off all the games?

#206 6 years ago

idle scroll animation feature is live.

scroll (resized).jpgscroll (resized).jpg

i know, i know, i should be fixing bugs, not adding new features.

#213 6 years ago

I don't really want to do that, because that adds extra server load for every person using that feature, and the load is proportional to how often it updates. The scroll doesn't require any trip back to the server.

#215 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Could someone with the test post a video of the scrolling?

(Obviously, wait time and scroll speed are configurable)

#218 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Thank you for the video. Are there a certain aspect ratios or size limits for the images. I'd be happy to create some to share.

images are no more than 250px wide, and no more than 184px high.

#223 6 years ago

that looks really cool! you are definitely on the right track. in the app, the game title and the background are two separate images, though.

#225 6 years ago

okay, one more thing -- while the game titles are 250px, the game background should be at least 265px - there's a margin on it. also, like herg, said, the same background image is used on the score entry screen, which is about 430px wide. (it will repeat if it's narrower)

scoreInput (resized).jpgscoreInput (resized).jpg

#227 6 years ago

can't wait to see your setup once you get access.

#229 6 years ago
    Quoted from futurepinhead:

I have a question. Say I like lpeters Tapper design, will that one be saved for me to select it or does each person design their own?

everyone designs their own .... for now. (dun dun dun)

#232 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Does the score entry screen use a different top image or is that the same as the main top image? That might change how I'd design these images.

Same.

#234 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

How do you think they look with the full 250 x 184 image (say like a backglass)?

good. if you look at the scrolling video i posted upthread, at the beginning, you see four backglass images -- BH, STTNG, WOZ, and GB -- those are 250x184.

i kinda think Herg's logos look even better, though, because they're not as tall (just my opinion)

#237 6 years ago

i think they look decent.

bhScoreEntry (resized).jpgbhScoreEntry (resized).jpg

#251 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinheadpierre:

What is the maximum height for a game image so that stays aligned? Your recent tweaks make my "test" column align properly but the tall image of the Moulin Rouge backglass still throws alignment off. If there are going to be image sizes that will throw the system off, you might want to add a note to that effect next to the appropriate line in the settings page?

184 pixels. But you can adjust that in the options tab! Also I believe the latest version does have a note about optimal image size.

#254 6 years ago

435px wide (or so) .. and however tall your screen is.

#260 6 years ago

It might be nice to be able to add extra spaces between words in the banner or in a header. Sometimes the spacing for a style doesn't read so well but as is the system ignores extra spaces.

i can't modify fonts, but there are CSS styles for letter spacing such as "letter-spacing: 2px" if you want the letters to be further apart. also, yes, HTML does not render more than one space consecutively. you MIGHT be able to hard code space with the HTML symbol for a space -- " " -- i haven't tested that though.

edit: pinside edited out the code for a space! you will have to google it. [ampersand]nbsp;

#267 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Possible bug: When the horizontal resolution is low, the configuration menu arrow disappears.
    With the scrolling, I was considering moving to a portrait orientation, but the menu disappears at 600 px wide.

yep that's a bug ... i'm not sure how high priority though. I have to draw the line somewhere at minimum screen resolution to support. currently i'm designing towards a minimum resolution of 1000 pixels wide, which covers almost all non-phone devices. (although not necessarily in portrait mode ... i could take a look ...)

POSSIBLE BUG REPORT: When using the color picker, if you scroll outside the color picker the page moves independent of the picker.

yep that's a bug ... that colorpicker library i'm using is kinda buggy. i may swap it out for a different one. it's on the list, thanks!

Had a blast diving a bit deeper into customizing today. Even successfully altered some css for the styles. The only (possible) bug I ran into I noted directly above. Keep up the fantastic work!

that looks great!

#288 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Come to the dark side. Pi3 and Fire 7 tablets; none of this 24" touchscreen mumbo jumbo.
    Actually, I'm totally jealous.

It's running on a Pi3 in that video!

#289 6 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

How does it look with touchscreen rotated to a widescreen format?
    How many columns can you get with it rotated?

It fits about 7 games at a time at 1080p. Anyone want to try it on a 4K screen?

IMG_1472 (resized).JPGIMG_1472 (resized).JPG

Although you can also zoom out in the browser ....

IMG_1473 (resized).JPGIMG_1473 (resized).JPG

#290 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pugsley:

I don't see any links any were? Is this public yet or still in the testing phase. I would like to mess around with it.

Still in beta. The last thing I want to do is dampen people's' enthusiasm by releasing a buggy and incomplete product. (Although having said that, there are many features that will get added over time after release).

Quoted from herg:

It's still testing, but from what I'm seeing, it's pretty solid. I wouldn't expect it to be much longer before release.

Thanks, but you should see my bugs and to-do list, haha ...

#298 6 years ago

getting very close to release! perhaps another week or so.

#316 6 years ago
    Quoted from Redketchup:

what's the best option for display? tv with raspberry pi 3, tablet, touchscreen display?...

Yep, Raspberry Pi 3 will work, although scrolling is a little bit choppy with my HD 24" touchscreen (and setup was a little annoying - touchscreen support is not exactly plug and play on it). Personally, I'd want something with a wee bit more horsepower, but it does work 100%.

Most tablets work. First-gen iPads do not, because Apple stopped supporting them and the browser on them is too old for some of iScored's features.

iScored is awesome on a Miscrosoft Surface Pro, but that is probably too expensive to use as a dedicate wall-mounted device.

The ideal setup in my opinion is probably a large touchscreen hooked up to a stick computer like the Intel Compute Stick or ASUS Chromebit or something. I expect a lot of people will simply use an old laptop they have lying around, and that works great too.

Quoted from Redketchup:

what do i need with a touchscreen display to run the application... does a stick computer will work?

A touchscreen generally requires an HDMI (or DVI) port plus a spare USB port to carry the touch data. So if the stick has a spare USB port, then yes, it should work fine.

#323 6 years ago

beta testers: check your email!

#328 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

Is there a way to have eliminate the banner entirely and free up that space?

You can go to Banner and click advanced settings and put in height: 5px; (also blank out the banner text, or make it tiny)

Any less than that and you start to lose the nav button.

#329 6 years ago
    Quoted from Toyguy:

Side scrolling on my iPad is still a little odd. When moving left and right, the banner bar eventually starts scrolling as well, losing the game room name or menu drop-down. The automatic scrolling also seems to have trouble getting started at times.

hmm, you might have some stale javascript code cached. I recently switched to a customized version of bootstrap, and a lot of devices cache external javascript files for a long time .. clearing your cache might help.

#334 6 years ago

Hmmm. Since you only have 3 games, it's making the columns wider than normal in order to fill the screen. Either make your images wider, or buy more pinball machines!

you could also set the no-repeat flag in the CSS to stop the tiling, but that would look terrible. you'd just have blackness to the right of the image instead of the repeat. That's just the way HTML backgrounds work.

You could also force the columns to be a specific width, but then they wouldn't fill up the screen.

Can you use the device in portrait mode instead of landscape?

#335 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

The imaged I provided were 500 x 1024. In most of the testing I've done with others they have scaled to 250. If you know your screen resolution you can probably do some math to figure out the exact scale you'll need. If you want to guess and check I'd start out with a width of 625.

The background images are not rescaled. The game logo images are rescaled to 250px width.

#337 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Sorry, I meant to say cropped. Basically they only display 250px of the image.
    PS: Here is a 625px image to test.

Correct, the size of the background image does not affect the width of the column. The column width is the screen width divided by the number of games, with a minimum width of about 265px (at which point you start to get horizontal scrolling). The score entry pop up is always about 435px wide.

#343 6 years ago

herg's idea of a dummy game on either side might be the best suggestion. (other than my suggestion of buying more pins )

dummy games (resized).jpgdummy games (resized).jpg

#365 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

My wife is away this week so it's just me and the kids. They don't fall asleep until around 9PM so I don't get a lot of time for myself in the evenings. There's a lot of "go to sleep" and "get back in bed" coming out of my mouth.
    So I tried this web app on my 32" Samsumg SmartTV again last night. So far I haven't been having any luck. I have 10 games added. On my Macbook I am able to scroll through them from left to right as normal. The graphics are still messed up, but that's something I can tweak and eventually get right. On my 32" Samsung though it's a right mess. Please ignore the glare in the photos as it's just the reflection of the lamps in the room.
    First image isn't great, but I figured it just needed the images to be cropped. However, when I tried to scroll to the right it wouldn't. The other 7 games were underneath?

I haven't got a clue what it is doing.

That's what happens when the browser used doesn't support the "display: flex" property. Is there a way to go into your TV's settings and update the browser or the TV's firmware? the following browsers should work:

Chrome 29.0 and up
    Internet Explorer 11.0 and up
    Firefox 28.0 and up
    Safari 9.0 and up
    Opera 17.0 and up

Any browser version released since about 2013 should work. (incidentally, this is why first-gen iPads don't work, because Apple stopped support in 2012)

#371 6 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

So, could one chromecast from a laptop somewhere else in the house, but use an iphone in the gameroom to add scores?

it's really not meant for use on an iPhone. the screen is too small and i'm not sure if scrolling works properly. plus you'd have to refresh the main screen manually.

#372 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

it's really not meant for use on an iPhone. the screen is too small and i'm not sure if scrolling works properly. plus you'd have to refresh the main screen manually.

to expand this thought: i think eventually development might evolve in this kind of direction, where people submit scores through their phone. We will see what demand dictates. but in its current form, it's not really supported.

1 month later
    #383 6 years ago
    Quoted from Glarrownage:

Has anyone here tried the touchjet wave on a tv? Does anyone know of a reason it wouldn't be compatible with this app?
    https://www.touchjet.com/wave/

that's a neat concept. Seems like it should work for iScored. It's Android ... so as long as the browser is up to date, you should be fine.

#385 6 years ago

it will be interesting to see how precise and responsive that method of touchscreen is. i look forward to hearing your review.

1 week later
    #387 6 years ago

hey guys just an FYI i will be updating the app very soon with an auto-refresh option.

i intended to have the "community styles" thing done by now, but a hard drive crash has stalled that effort, and it's taking longer than expected to recover the data.

hopefully auto-refresh will tide people over until i can complete that feature.

2 weeks later
    #388 6 years ago

Hello! It's been a couple weeks, so here is an update:

Auto-refresh is now live. (I thought I mentioned this last week but apparently not!)

autoRefresh (resized).pngautoRefresh (resized).png

Let me know if you experience any problems with this new feature.

Also, I removed the Cryptocurrency miner option. It was disabled by default, and explained well on the options screen, and it only ran if the user opted in, but I decided I didn't want to risk anyone mistakenly thinking I was trying to pull something shady. It is a shame, though, because I made almost 3 whole cents from you guys over the last month with it. But sadly i've put an end of that lucrative gravy train.

And finally ... the data recovery is finally complete. They are shipping my data to me now, and within a few days, I should be able to finish that dang Community Styles option i've been promising for way too long.

2 weeks later
    #395 6 years ago
    Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Does the app have to constantly be on wifi or tied to the internet? I live in the boonies and wifi sucks here, but I love the app. Thank you for creating it. It only adds to the pinball experience.

It does require an active internet connection. It doesn't need much bandwidth to operate, though, once the page is initially loaded. When you enter or update a score, it doesn't refresh the whole page. it just updates that one score.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-custom-gameroom-high-score-app?tu=pezpunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.