Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0088 (resized).JPG
    autoRefresh (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-12-22-22 (resized).png
    Centaur Background (resized).png
    Centaur (resized).png
    20170912_213300 (resized).jpg
    20170912_213943 (resized).jpg
    Shadow Background (resized).png
    Size Test (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-22-38 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-22-47 (resized).png
    Capture4 (resized).PNG
    Joust (resized).png
    Joust Background (resized).png
    dummy games (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

iPad Air 2 support please. I really like this idea, and the design looks nice. Well done. When can I get a copy? Is it easy to attach a backglass image to new games in the app?

IMG_2785 (resized).JPGIMG_2785 (resized).JPG

#4 6 years ago

It would be awesome if it could display 6 games in landscape mode, or have the ability to scroll left and right through a larger collection.

I don't think you could sell an app with all the game pictures pre installed, but even allowing the user to add their own picture to any game name would be awesome. That way it could be used for any game in the room. You could add pictures for Skeeball, arcades, darts, pool; whatever you'd like to rank and keep track of.

4 weeks later
    #75 6 years ago

This app just seems to be the perfect use for an old tablet that's now out dated. I mounted an old acer tablet into a wall box with an external hd and a small set of pc speakers. Now it's a great little jukebox for the game room with all my music and some streaming apps on it.

It would be great to load this high score app onto the same device. Since it's right there already.
    IMG_2208 (resized).JPGIMG_2208 (resized).JPG

1 month later
    #146 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

one computer running it on a big screen and then be able to enter the scores on an ipad and the big screen would immediately refresh

Wouldnt this be possible with an iPad and an Apple TV. Set the iPad to airplay on the tv and it would mirror the display.

I can't wait for a final version, this looks cool. Great work

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luckydogg420.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-custom-gameroom-high-score-app?tu=luckydogg420 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.