Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 397 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Tsskinne
  • Topic is favorited by 107 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0086 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0088 (resized).JPG
    autoRefresh (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-14-12-22-22 (resized).png
    Centaur Background (resized).png
    Centaur (resized).png
    20170912_213300 (resized).jpg
    20170912_213943 (resized).jpg
    Shadow Background (resized).png
    Size Test (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-22-38 (resized).png
    Screenshot_2017-09-11-21-22-47 (resized).png
    Capture4 (resized).PNG
    Joust (resized).png
    Joust Background (resized).png
    dummy games (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 6 years ago

Just saw this... I'm glued to my phone screen. I'm in

#76 6 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This app just seems to be the perfect use for an old tablet that's now out dated. I mounted an old acer tablet into a wall box with an external hd and a small set of pc speakers. Now it's a great little jukebox for the game room with all my music and some streaming apps on it.
    It would be great to load this high score app onto the same device. Since it's right there already.

Dude, I agree, I plan to do the same thing!

Or... hope to at least

1 week later
    #90 6 years ago

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!

3 weeks later
    #104 6 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Theoretically, could you set up the games to include arcade titles as well, say Pac-Man for example?

+10

#105 6 years ago

Maybe I missed this?; can custom games and art for those custom games be added?

That would fix the whole "adding arcade titles" to the mix.

I have several arcade games that would benefit from this as well

1 week later
    #123 6 years ago

I'll be traveling tomorrow possibly, but I'll jack in as soon as I get to my permanent residence

#149 6 years ago

Gents, there's a ton of work already done on the image front... Visual Pinball enthusiasts have been hard at work for quite a while

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=27

theres also more places to get these images from as well, just google "pinball name" "wheel" or "logo"

#151 6 years ago

bug reports on Laptop Windows 10 google chrome

1. when changing a games settings sometimes the "saving game settings" never stops, I have to refresh the page to make it go away

2. sometimes I need to change the initials if keyed in incorrectly... maybe this is not a bug'

3. sometimes I need to clear all scores for a game, cant find it

4. if someone gets the same exact score, the second score input is not saved after entered

5. I added bop 2.0, it added 5 of them, I had to delete all of them one by one.

IMG_5335 (resized).JPGIMG_5335 (resized).JPG

IMG_5333 (resized).JPGIMG_5333 (resized).JPG

#155 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lonzo:

BEN sucks at Cirqus Voltaire

LOL, you bet, I got lazy, my CV is folded up, the rest of my scores for everything else sucks too

IMG_5336 (resized).JPGIMG_5336 (resized).JPG

#177 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

can you recall what exactly you were doing when this happened? That busy popup definitely still needs some work. I'll be redoing it soon.

type better.

Entering "0" will clear a score. you could also delete the game entirely and recreate it. I realize neither of these are perfect solutions. The ability to clear all scores for a particular game is already on my feature request list, though, and since you're the second person to request it, it's moving up in priority.

Hmm, I cannot reproduce this error. Duplicate scores seem to work fine for me. Did you mean duplicate initials? Duplicate initials being ignored is a known bug that I'm addressing ASAP.

That's weird! Is it possible you suffered a seizure right as you pushed the "create game" button?? (i kid, i kid)
    By clicking super fast on the create game button, I was able to create a bunch of them at once .. that's no bueno. Definitely a bug. Not sure it's super-high priority, though. I'll get to it, but in the meantime I have to say "please don't do that".

1. the busy pop up, occurs when changing games in settings, using my iMac work computer on Safari; I get the same results, have to reload the page once in a while when switching games in settings

2. still need a way to remove a players initials and score altogether

3. I put some bad CSS in "robowar" game name and now the game room does not load, in settings every game can be manipulated, but when on 'robowar' I get the 'saving game data' popup that never ends

***be careful when entering in bad CSS info for fonts everyone, I was playing with the fonts for player initials and must have given it code to break things

4. I was able to duplicate the multiple same game issue... I clicked on the game name too many times waiting for it to load and it created multiple instances

#183 6 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

no need to re-report bugs you already reported -- they're still on the list.

Ha! I was answering your most excellent questions except #2, that one was redundant

How do we do custom fonts? I would like to use a font similar to Robo-War logo

#239 6 years ago

This is coming together nicely,

What do you guys think about building a repository of files we can all use for logos, backgrounds, banners, etc..?

I can pitch in a logo image for most pins and almost every arcade, I don't know if I'll have time to create a background for each game or a cool banner like herg's, but I'd like to use some of you guys art

#241 6 years ago
    Quoted from aobrien5:

Yeah, my comment was about to be, where are you finding all these images? They look amazing, but nobody has done one for one of my games yet, and I'm not that creative.

what game do you want to see done?

#245 6 years ago

ACDC (resized).pngACDC (resized).png

dsfiles_img-2856-1333656441 (resized).pngdsfiles_img-2856-1333656441 (resized).png

#246 6 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

If someone comes up with a good location to put stuff, I'd be glad to upload what I have created.

do we want to do a dropbox share?

if we do a dropbox share, I can host it, and share it with whom ever wants in by just getting their email address, it should be easy to keep it organized

#247 6 years ago

A few ideas I had, meh

IMG_5345 (resized).JPGIMG_5345 (resized).JPG

#265 6 years ago

I have a dropbox folder setup to place images in for us all to share. pm me you email address and I'll link you to it, everyone added will have full rights, so dont delete anything

... and please help keep it organized, if there is more than one background or logo image for a particular game, please make a game folder and place your file in the game name folder and a new folder with your name so we all know where the images came from

#280 6 years ago

Nice work guys!

#293 6 years ago

I've been keeping the Dropbox for art organized, it will be a valuable resource for customization, but it needs artists putting banners and backgrounds in it. I have every arcade logo in it and Several pinball logos, it needs more.

If anyone wants editing rights, please pm me with your email address and I'll add you to the Dropbox.

Pez, Klov forums and byoac forums and Aussie arcade forum would be interested in this for sure.

#305 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I'll work on more backgrounds. Any requests?
    Fish Tales

Nice!

Just thinking

Ghostbusters
    Black knight
    Genesis
    High speed
    Pinbot
    Bop

Maybe
    Arcade..
    Donkey Kong
    Ms pacman
    Pacman
    Galaga
    Joust
    Robotron
    Tron
    Punch out
    Super punch out

#311 6 years ago
    Quoted from Psw757:

Touchscreen displays have really come down in price. Think I saw a 24" hd version for $179.
    I think this would be the most user friendly.

Can you please post a link?

#347 6 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I figure those with large arcade collections or MAME will be using this to track quite a few arcade games.

Love it!

I created a Dropbox that can host all of our art

Guys, if you want access to the dropbox, pm me your email address, and you'll be added and Dropbox will email you a link.

Those that are members of the dropbox, please remember to add your art to it for all to access easily

#368 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fifty:

I'll have to check, but it's a Samsung built in web browser. Very basic.
    I might just use my tablet and then cast everything onto the television using a Chromecast dongle. I think this would probably be easier and then it'll update in real-time as I update scores on the tablet. Hopefully when I cast it it doesn't screw with the sizing.

Great idea!

2 months later
    #389 6 years ago

Totally awesome bud! I’m looking forward to the update!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-custom-gameroom-high-score-app?tu=chosen_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.